The Beauty of a Black Woman!

The Beauty of a Black Woman!

Created by Ash7231 on Apr 23, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

The deep dark, dark-eyed look that only a sister's

Incredible emotional strength in the face of almos

The way a BW moves, dances, sings, talks,

Their resilience and sisterhood

The intelligence,strength, and tenacity

Their smiles

Beautiful Lips

Their confidence and funny nature

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Thank you so much for a thoughtful and loving thread.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Yes :-)
Boston BAKED bean lol

Castle Rock, CO

#5 Apr 23, 2013
All of the above.
Ih8nigurs

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Yeah black women are beautiful alright.That's why over 70% of them are single. Lol
Ih8nigurs

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you make a thread in honor of the black man.
That would be even more ridiculous.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
Yeah black women are beautiful alright.That's why over 70% of them are single. Lol
70% of them are UNMARRIED..bw want to become independant and have careers not a nagging husband

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a nagging wife is a more common sight...
"you nagg me woman!"
Is that the reason why women are slaves to men..cook clean and have kids all day and on top of that have to have a good job??!! Why are we expected to do so much and if we refuse to do so u guys want to call us feminazis and say we hate men.Well i guess i hate men then ....cuz im not gonna have a husband nagging me to death and telling me its a womens duty to SERVE her man..nope not having it..when guys may have a job but dont do shyt at home...and also ALL men cheat so why should a woman marry?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you make a thread in honor of the black man.
Been there done that. Matter of fact I am one of the few that's left on this forum that has. Not only have I created threads but I'm a strong supporter of encouraging black on black love.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it again, your talk is cheap. Make a thread in honor of your black man. Otherwise your talk is cheap.
Lol! SMH... Please you have no idea!
Man this is a good positive thread, so please do not try to make me take it there with you.

Peace!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Why so much black people say shaking my head?lol i know im black too but why?is there a reason?js
Amelia SHAKING HER HEAD

Castle Rock, CO

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Why so much black people say shaking my head?lol i know im black too but why?is there a reason?js
Bytch get a grip lol. It's not a "black thang", it's a computer and texting thang. Why do Trinis listen to so much of that soca music and nothing else? Doesn't that sound foolish?

SMH lol,
Amelia
Alfie

UK

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>70% of them are UNMARRIED..bw want to become independant and have careers not a nagging husband
n most men want to become independent of u stupid sheboons.
thats y ur marraige numbers r so low.

no mass demand from no man whether wm bm asian or hisp

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Amelia SHAKING HER HEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch get a grip lol. It's not a "black thang", it's a computer and texting thang. Why do Trinis listen to so much of that soca music and nothing else? Doesn't that sound foolish?
SMH lol,
Amelia
You are truely obsessed with us lol ...u need a trini girl in your life to lay it down on u.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 23, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
n most men want to become independent of u stupid sheboons.
thats y ur marraige numbers r so low.
no mass demand from no man whether wm bm asian or hisp
*sigh* think what u wanna think

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20 Apr 23, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not really a positive thread. Black men have been calling black women queens for decades now, and black women don't deserve to be called queens. Black women deserve to be put in their natural order under the black man. There's so many black women at the club and church with kids and no man, yet we men are calling them queens and goddess'. It's time to stand up against simple minded negro women and men. Instead of calling them queens, promote the qualities that queens portray, and then correlate that with the average qualities of the American black female. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.
Nope not us sweet caribbean chicks..we dont do that

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#21 Apr 23, 2013
I truly believe msnewnew is very confused...bearing in mind that black men of the diaspora do worship and call their black women queens...

Its just pitiful that she had to create a thread on something that we in the diaspora already know.

Anyway...this thread may have its place on this forum (after-all).
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>You are truely obsessed with us lol ...u need a trini girl in your life to lay it down on u.
Obsessed with you guys?! Hahahaha, trust me..far from obsessed with Carribbean girls. You are obsessed with US. You're Trini yet you're on an African American forum and yes I am actually part African (not black American). Maybe you're obsessed with AA's and need an AA man to give you that big black anaconda or better yet have him throw it in your mouth so you can STFU sometimes lol.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not really a positive thread. Black men have been calling black women queens for decades now, and black women don't deserve to be called queens. Black women deserve to be put in their natural order under the black man. There's so many black women at the club and church with kids and no man, yet we men are calling them queens and goddess'. It's time to stand up against simple minded negro women and men. Instead of calling them queens, promote the qualities that queens portray, and then correlate that with the average qualities of the American black female. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.
Yes it is compared to all the threads created by racist trolls and basher. The problem with starting positive threads is that we get folks who want to talk about their issues instead of coming on to appreciate the thread, especially if they’re black. And all the rest of your statement is an example of why it always fails.

By saying that, You don't tell me what I need to do.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#25 Apr 23, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
I truly believe msnewnew is very confused...bearing in mind that black men of the diaspora do worship and call their black women queens...
Its just pitiful that she had to create a thread on something that we in the diaspora already know.
Anyway...this thread may have its place on this forum (after-all).
And in ten minutes you will PM me asking for forgiveness or ask if I'm okay. Yep! I have saved them all.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#27 Apr 23, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is compared to all the threads created by racist trolls and basher. The problem with starting positive threads is that we get folks who want to talk about their issues instead of coming on to appreciate the thread, especially if they’re black. And all the rest of your statement is an example of why it always fails.
By saying that, You don't tell me what I need to do.
Msnewnew, i disagree...You are an IT guru just like me and lets me real here....Topix is by no means a website that allows positivity...you know and even the lower-case animals know it too...therefore, you must expect persons or posters will have their "take" on any given topic "ironically", put up on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jimmy 1,761,194
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 6 min Sky 1
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 18 min Sky 22
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 36 min Hmm 9
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 43 min ThomasA 71
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 46 min Hmm 5
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 53 min Satan 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr GOT ROPE 40,781
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 3 hr grace fallen 57
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 6 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 8 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 10 hr Ur mother 97