Rugby league fans calling samoan team a bunch of thugs..

Posted in the African-American Forum

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Smh.. The game was brutal.. Youtube it.. Toa samoa vr france.. 22 6.. My goodness 3 player cited for foul play

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Mose masoe you da man.. Chee hee hoo

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4 Nov 11, 2013

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#5 Nov 11, 2013
APV wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/afa m/T4JOKC43MURL3HDF7
lol.. Apv. I forgot

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Apv. I forgot
No you didn't, suga. You just thought no one would remember that you broke this promise, for the second time...

Seriously, get a hobby. This place isn't good for you.
oldsod

Leeds, UK

#8 Nov 12, 2013
good game but the Samoans got a bit too hyped up. Will be missing some players for the quarter final i think

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#9 Nov 12, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, suga. You just thought no one would remember that you broke this promise, for the second time...
Seriously, get a hobby. This place isn't good for you.
i love it when you call me suga, honey bun.. But you know, there are times, i wanna share some stories with my aa family..

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i love it when you call me suga, honey bun.. But you know, there are times, i wanna share some stories with my aa family..
Your choice, I just know you get a little too wrapped up and I certain would hate for you to turn mental like that Oh Really poster who trolls me under different user names. He takes this place way too serious like he's getting paid for it.

Take care, suga.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#11 Nov 12, 2013
oldsod wrote:
good game but the Samoans got a bit too hyped up. Will be missing some players for the quarter final i think
good game.. Nah man that game fantastically, brutal. Lol.. The french half back was taken off.. 15 minutes lol.. But the tamahawks usa in the last eight.. Good team. Playing austrilia.. Watch it.. Might be the biggest upset ever
Samoanlover said

Apia, Samoa

#12 Nov 12, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice, I just know you get a little too wrapped up and I certain would hate for you to turn mental like that Oh Really poster who trolls me under different user names. He takes this place way too serious like he's getting paid for it.
Take care, suga.
nah.. Im gonna just stop the sterotyping and rebuild myself as a nice guy.. I dont hate aa.. I find you guys very intertaining.. Never mind the mockery thrown at me.. End of day.. Were made from the same dna but.. Look different, with different attitudes.. Trying to find similarities.. I mean.. My attitude, is clearly different from your average aa male.. Not better or worse.. Why im here.. Im glad we getting along apv.. Makes me feel.. Thats what god wants..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#13 Nov 12, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice, I just know you get a little too wrapped up and I certain would hate for you to turn mental like that Oh Really poster who trolls me under different user names. He takes this place way too serious like he's getting paid for it.
Take care, suga.
you married apv..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Smh.. The game was brutal.. Youtube it.. Toa samoa vr france.. 22 6.. My goodness 3 player cited for foul play
I will watch it! Samoa is a great rugby team. Congratulations on your win <3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Congratulations to all Samoans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I love Black Women(almost exclusively), and... 5 min IDGAF90 10
African American Forum is NEITHER AA nor a Forum 11 min Savant 38
All women prefer white men 14 min IDGAF90 2,691
Boycott the Academy Awards 14 min Nbam 158
Deutschland Steigt 17 min all about the Blacks 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Bluestater 1,190,234
white males love to cuckold 20 min The Irony 2
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 35 min BWIR_AbandonBM 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 109,066
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Curious Me 31,156
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 7 hr Becky 527
More from around the web