The U.S.A. funds Israel.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
African Portal

Hull, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Israelis are using funds from the U.S.A. to build walls and steal land from the Palestinians. The Israelis have recently deported Africans from their county yet the U.S.A. can't even keep out illegals. This type of BS needs to be stopped. This has been going on long before Pres Obama.
blak lady

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 3, 2013
 
African Portal wrote:
The Israelis are using funds from the U.S.A. to build walls and steal land from the Palestinians. The Israelis have recently deported Africans from their county yet the U.S.A. can't even keep out illegals. This type of BS needs to be stopped. This has been going on long before Pres Obama.
Hey, find another forum for this kind of junk. This is for people to talk about importanter stuff than some stupid world news. We gunna talk about honkeys and whiteys and stuff.
Shining in darkness

Margate, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think this thread is importanter (lol) then most.
People should realize that the richest per capita group on Earth also receives the most US foreign aid. Ironic but true.
African Portal 1500

Hull, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ih8nigurs wrote:
Then why doesn't O bongo do something about it? If he doesn't than he's just a guilty and so are n-rs and crakkkas world wide.
That means you, too! He's YOUR president whether you like it or not!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Read up and learn why the US funds Israel....

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-meir-levi/...
Whiteys Are Worthless

Huntingdon Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no sh!t sherlock.. where the fuk have you been?
tell us something we don't know.

These "Jews" aren't even jews..
they are whiteys who converted to Judaism for political expedience..

the real jews are colored people.. who are discriminated against in Israel.

Zionism is a political movement.. it's not a religious movement... these are the same fake Jews who believe they are the "chosen" ones and thus have the right to do what they want.

It's the white man again!

im telling you.. these whiteys deserve to be cleansed from this beautiful Earth!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2013
 
African Portal 1500 wrote:
<quoted text>That means you, too! He's YOUR president whether you like it or not!
Obama supports Israel. So the thread's point is irrevelant.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whiteys Are Worthless wrote:
no sh!t sherlock.. where the fuk have you been?
tell us something we don't know.
These "Jews" aren't even jews..
they are whiteys who converted to Judaism for political expedience..
the real jews are colored people.. who are discriminated against in Israel.
Zionism is a political movement.. it's not a religious movement... these are the same fake Jews who believe they are the "chosen" ones and thus have the right to do what they want.
It's the white man again!
im telling you.. these whiteys deserve to be cleansed from this beautiful Earth!


Judaism is a religion NOT a race so there are Jews of every race....sorry to burst your bubble....It's usually the same ignorant posters who bash blacks and Jews....sad really....smh....
Whiteys are Worthless

Huntingdon Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is a religion NOT a race so there are Jews of every race....sorry to burst your bubble....It's usually the same ignorant posters who bash blacks and Jews....sad really....smh....
you idiot!
read son..

The true "Jews" are of colored descent..
The White JEws you see in Israel today are frauds.

they were Eastern Europeans who converted to Jaudaism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

You dunce!

Jew can be religion and or faith... as in this case.
Whiteys are Worthless

Huntingdon Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

* jew can be religion and or race
Whiteys are Worthless

Huntingdon Valley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its even in their writings.. ask a rabbi..

they don't like to admit it.. but its in there..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whiteys are Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot!
read son..
The true "Jews" are of colored descent..
The White JEws you see in Israel today are frauds.
they were Eastern Europeans who converted to Jaudaism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
You dunce!
Jew can be religion and or faith... as in this case.
Instead of calling names YOU read, k?....Are you a Jew?....If not, keep your silly name calling to yourself....Zdayem mi po....smh....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

*zdayen*....

Since: Jan 07

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Israel's planes pass through Lebanese airspace to strike delivery of 'game-changing' weapons. Yesterday wasn't it,...??

Whiteys Are Worthless wrote:
no sh!t sherlock.. where the fuk have you been?
tell us something we don't know.
These "Jews" aren't even jews..
they are whiteys who converted to Judaism for political expedience..
the real jews are colored people.. who are discriminated against in Israel.
Zionism is a political movement.. it's not a religious movement... these are the same fake Jews who believe they are the "chosen" ones and thus have the right to do what they want.
It's the white man again!
im telling you.. these whiteys deserve to be cleansed from this beautiful Earth!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is a religion NOT a race so there are Jews of every race....sorry to burst your bubble....It's usually the same ignorant posters who bash blacks and Jews....sad really....smh....
.....joooz r a racial sub-group identifiable thru DNA analysis......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....joooz r a racial sub-group identifiable thru DNA analysis......
That is debatable....but, I do not have the time to do so this morning....Askenazy Jews are different than the Sephardic Jews...do some reading about the history of the tribes....

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
Whiteys are Worthless

Abington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whiteys are Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot!
read son..
The true "Jews" are of colored descent..
The White JEws you see in Israel today are frauds.
they were Eastern Europeans who converted to Jaudaism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
You dunce!
Jew can be religion and or faith... as in this case.
^^ this dude is 100% fo shizzle my nizzle!
African Portal 2013

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 5, 2013
 
Whiteys Are Worthless wrote:
no sh!t sherlock.. where the fuk have you been?
tell us something we don't know.
These "Jews" aren't even jews..
they are whiteys who converted to Judaism for political expedience..
the real jews are colored people.. who are discriminated against in Israel.
Zionism is a political movement.. it's not a religious movement... these are the same fake Jews who believe they are the "chosen" ones and thus have the right to do what they want.
It's the white man again!
im telling you.. these whiteys deserve to be cleansed from this beautiful Earth!
What I'm getting at is that Israel can build walls and do everything else that makes sense to them, then the U.S. can do the same except the U.S goes awkward, shithook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••