The estimate of the average IQ of American negroes has changed.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kick

Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 1, 2010
The estimate of the average IQ of American negroes has changed.

Two of the world's most highly regarded scientists in the field of human intelligence, Dr. Arthur Jensen and Dr. Philippe Rushton, now believe they previously OVER-ESTIMATED the average intelligence of American negroes, when they estimated the average American negro IQ to be 85. The reason for this over-estimation was that the tested samples of negroes did not include a sampling of the least intelligent American negroes. And the reason for this sampling omission appears to be, at least partially, the usual: political correctness. It was important to OVER-ESTIMATE the intelligence of American negroes, rather than to determine the truth.(This is my own conclusion, reading between the lines.)

Jensen and Rushton now believe the average IQ of the American negro is probably 78, rather than 85. The average IQ of the American White is 100. Moreover, despite the huge amount of money thrown at this problem, this large intelligence gap is NOT narrowing with time.

http://www.vdare.com/rushton/100723_nisbett.h...
arcticwolf

Toledo, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Every site i go to says the iq of the average black man is different this one is saying its 78 another says around 89 another 100 another 107, truth is they have no idea they are just throwing numbers out there, when you give someone an iq test you have to take alot of thing into consideration including where they live how they where raised and most of all poverty, when you someone living in poor condition black white or what ever chances are there iq's are going to be lower because they cant afford better schooling and seeing as there are way more black people living in poverty then whites i suppose there is a possibility they could have a lower iq than white people but not likely, i overall the average iq's of blacks and whites are the same if you place them in the same areas.

btw last time i took an I'Q test it came out to 106 i just so happen to be black and come from a very poor area, many other black people i know also tested around the same when they took an i'Q test so i find it a little hard to believe it when some random people tell us our average I'Q is only 78.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#5 Jan 9, 2011
arcticwolf wrote:
Every site i go to says the iq of the average black man is different this one is saying its 78 another says around 89 another 100 another 107, truth is they have no idea they are just throwing numbers out there, when you give someone an iq test you have to take alot of thing into consideration including where they live how they where raised and most of all poverty, when you someone living in poor condition black white or what ever chances are there iq's are going to be lower because they cant afford better schooling and seeing as there are way more black people living in poverty then whites i suppose there is a possibility they could have a lower iq than white people but not likely, i overall the average iq's of blacks and whites are the same if you place them in the same areas.
btw last time i took an I'Q test it came out to 106 i just so happen to be black and come from a very poor area, many other black people i know also tested around the same when they took an i'Q test so i find it a little hard to believe it when some random people tell us our average I'Q is only 78.
What is your genetic makeup?
Are you over 25%, 50% white?
Are you over 25% native american?
Factor these variables in.
Of The Smartest Negros in America, almost all have been 25-50% or more White. WEB Dubois was over 75% white and he founded the NAACP.
TheDude

New York, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2011
arcticwolf wrote:
Dear ArticWolf,
You are partially correct. Given the similar environments, circumstances both races of people should perform the same
but according my theory, Caucasians have a racial advantage
simply because of Europeans lived under different environments
thousands of years ago compared to Africans, which is passed
on from Parent to Child every generation. Caucasians, Asians can think complex Math, Algorithms, Scientific post-doctoral research areas. Whereas, Africans have been running around the Jungle until the 16th, then they were captured, humiliated, tortured, raped, ridiculed and so on. Africans were Jungle people before Slavery, but after going through bad times of Slavery, they have very civilized into Modern humans by the Caucasian race. I am NOT saying that, Jungle people are bad or good. They lived very happy and contented lives, until so called White man arrived and destroyed their peace.
Therefore, Caucasians brain is wired differently than a Typical African brain. Please remember that everyone genes has been modified according to natural selection and not just the skin color, but also the brain and many other human internal and external features.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#11 Jan 9, 2011
I firmly believe that the average house cat or pig can outsmart the average negro. In fact, the pig has an IQ roughly 7 points higher then the negro.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#12 Jan 9, 2011
TheAnswer wrote:
I firmly believe that the average house cat or pig can outsmart the average negro. In fact, the pig has an IQ roughly 7 points higher then the negro.
I just addressed you on another thread and here you are again with your racist posting. Did you learn this behavior from your parents. Is Your family all racist like you.
Bob

Gallatin, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2011
I've lived in the deep south my entire (surrounded by black people).
I have gone to school with them, eaten at restaurants beside them, played sports with them and shared the road with them.

My opinion of African Americans (from all these years)... is they are indigenous creatures that our society has unsuccessfully tried to domesticate.
They are the closest thing to an animal that a human can be. They are the missing link between humans and apes.

They think like animals, mate like animals, eat like animals and have the self control of an animal.

They have no self respect or self awareness...

They will kill their mother or their brother to serve their own wants and desires (that they cant control).

Let me close by saying... that African Americans are the PLAGUE of this country and I curse our forefathers everyday, for brining them to this country.

Ultimately the blacks will be the downfall of our country because they multiply like roaches and will over populate the good races... such as the whites, jews, asians, etc...

“see where the hands are?”

Since: Sep 10

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Jan 27, 2011
General Ursus wrote:
From the looks of this Forum they CONTINUE to over estimate the number!
There are two factors to consider here.

First, that's not an average, blacks don't deal with things like averages, and per capita, so...that's the fkkn TOTAL.

And second, the number of deaths from aids and black on black murder keeps chipping away at that number like a stone.
Baby Girl

Baltimore, MD

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Bob wrote:
I've lived in the deep south my entire (surrounded by black people).
I have gone to school with them, eaten at restaurants beside them, played sports with them and shared the road with them.
My opinion of African Americans (from all these years)... is they are indigenous creatures that our society has unsuccessfully tried to domesticate.
They are the closest thing to an animal that a human can be. They are the missing link between humans and apes.
They think like animals, mate like animals, eat like animals and have the self control of an animal.
They have no self respect or self awareness...
They will kill their mother or their brother to serve their own wants and desires (that they cant control).
Let me close by saying... that African Americans are the PLAGUE of this country and I curse our forefathers everyday, for brining them to this country.
Ultimately the blacks will be the downfall of our country because they multiply like roaches and will over populate the good races... such as the whites, jews, asians, etc...
The country went to hell when whites arrived in 1492. Prior to that, life was great. Clean rivers, plenty of food, no money so no deficit, no genocide, no racism..........very simple life then here come honkees. Bringing their hatred, polluting the waters, nearly wiping out the food supply, practicing genocide on another group of humans and nearly succeeding, bringing other humans from another country (who were quite happy where they were) to be treated as animals. Treating your women and children like property, treating animals with disrespect and so forth. Migh wanna step away from the acid and rethink what you just said.
Simon

Maple Heights, OH

#20 Mar 7, 2011
I leaned in black studies at college that black families are more of a matriarchicle (mother) make up as opposed to the traditional western culture which is patriarchicle (father). Now a whole bunch of examples were given in order to make this seem better. After doing some research I found that 70% of blacks give birth out of wedlock. So Sharice has been giving birth to Jamal's, Clarence's, Tommy's, and probably anther guys child as well. Shockinly this is not that uncommon in Africa. Living within close proximity and having a liberally dominated culture has cause most of there beliefs to leak into western culture. We deserve the comming destruction of our culture and society that will be here soon. If we would have stuck with our guns and stayed on the constitutional path. Black people would have eventually integrated with our society and been forced thru necessity to keep stronger family units. In the long run they would have been better off and we would have as well. It's to late now...
As far as IQ goes there is always a range. In any society you need your brightest to shine. It is unfortate that is not possible in our culture of corruption
Simon

Maple Heights, OH

#21 Mar 7, 2011
??? Can we say indoctrinated ???
CuriousTeenager

Akron, OH

#22 Dec 19, 2011
I've lived my entire life around negroes/african-americans/what ever you want to call them. They are human. They have intelligence. I have several black friends that are extremely smart. One of them is taking early college classes.

I have also met black individuals who weren't so smart or only helped the generalized stereotype of them being uneducated 'jungle people.'

Where did all this racism step in? All the above said was: The estimate of the average IQ of American negroes has changed.

Not: Hey! Let's talk about how African Americans are stupid LULZ.

I'm a white female and I have read at over ten sites that the AVERAGE IQ FOR AN AMERICAN IS AROUND 100 - 110. Except for Asians. They normally score around 110 - 120.

As for what Baby Girl wrote about when the country went to hell? I agree. Clean water, no racism, no debt, no money, plenty of food. If Europeans had never came to America, I think we would be a very prosperous [because ever civilization has to modernize sometime] country in the world.

Intelligence relies strictly on how one is raised, in what environment they were raised in, what they witness, how they react to other races, how their parents react to other races, what they see and hear on t.v., what they learn at school, genetics, whether or not they have mental health problems, and what they experience personally.

Stop the racism.
#StopBullying.
Don't hate.

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.
You bunch of prejudice bastards.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#23 Dec 19, 2011
To CuriousTeenager:

I did enjoy reading your precocious little caption on what the governing factors behind intelligence are but you do seem a little naive as to what their actual impact on our way of life..

It has been steadily decreasing & is gradually decaying over time. Oneday, if you're lucky, you could try visiting Compton & live there for a bit..

I really think you should, you'll like it!!:D
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Dec 19, 2011
Or maybe The Republic Of Congo perhaps??

Fun times..
willie

Orlando, FL

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Are negroe's as intelligent as the other races??? Use the one in the White House as an example.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#26 Oct 7, 2012
....dayum.......I knew this closing IQ gap business waz nonsense.......
John C

Myrtle Beach, SC

#27 Dec 22, 2012
American blacks are the result of years of selective breeding by slave masters to produce a bigger and stronger slave. Intelligence was not desired. The problem has been compounded by years of giving subsidies to the mothers of fatherless children. It takes two stupid people to have sex like farm animals with no thought of the consequences. The result of this is usually a stupid child. So the problem continues for generations.
Look at pure African negroes. They are a small people compared to the slave descendent black. And they are much more intelligent. They have some of the highest college entrance scores of any ethnic group in American colleges.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#28 Dec 22, 2012
Kick wrote:
Jensen and Rushton now believe the average IQ of the American negro is
Rushton can't believe sh!t because this sissy ph @ gg0t is dead, now
bouncing in the Devil's lap.

That's the destiny of most of you...

His last "scientifical" work stated: "The penis size is inversely proportional to the brain size"

LOL

Whites are getting even funnier!

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#29 Dec 22, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Rushton
His last "scientifical" work stated: "The penis size is inversely proportional to the brain size"
LOL
Whites are getting even funnier!
Didn't you bring up larger Black penis size in response to smaller Black brain size the other day?

So, you agree with Rushton on this one?

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#30 Dec 23, 2012
I took a couple free IQ tests and i averaged it to 110.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,110,775
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 min Truth 710
White Men have Higher IQ than Black Men 4 min OnlyPatchWork 14
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 8 min truth 50
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 8 min Michele 25
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 8 min Redefined 75
Are BLACKS a CRIMINAL RACE ??????????????????? (Aug '11) 9 min Cywar1 36
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 37 min Enough 120,909
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 53 min Phoenix Ascended 295
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr truth 24,616