Kim kardashian under fire for calling...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1519 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> cosign to the cosign
Thanks girl!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1520 May 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> u have got to be SLOW with extreme comprehension problems stop trying to DEFLECT attention off yourself you are the one who posts hateful shi ALWAYS about black women. The only thing I ever down Bm for IS their lack of participation in their child's life it's not ALL bm but its a large percentage and that is a statistical FACT!!!! Again slo Azz I defended KIM K because she is pregnant and doesn't deserve the hatred she is receiving from people that could effect the unborn child
lol...y'all bw think you slick. You really believe we can't see you coming a mile away? Your frontin a88 asked a question about kim. You didn't DEFEND her. There's a big difference. when it comes to kk, You just as much of a hater as all these other pathetic, bitter bw, hating on her because she's non-bw and bm prefer her over you. And aint you an IRBW? So who the fk are you to tell me about loving white people when you let a white or non-black put his dick inside of you? you fkin hypocrite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1521 May 26, 2013
theCat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the hive mentality-- it indeed does exist in Black America. I just got through analyzing a film that just discussed this very topic. HOWEVER-- this hive mentality exists in every community (including the white ones) but it's just much more amplified in the minority ones.
I live in S. Florida now-- and latinos --interestingly enough-- don't just hang together and do things just to do them. The Colombians and Venezuelans hang out in this district or go to this club or to this gym or to this store, the Puerto Ricans only frequent their clubs, the Cubans theirs, etc. etc. When you go into a salsa club you have to know the dialect behind the girls speaking spanish in order to ask them to dance as PR's do not dance Cuban-style, Colombians dislike Pr-style, and Cubans hate both. These groups very rarely mix and only stick to their music, style of dress, dance, etc. The salsa scene-- in fact-- has been completely ruined and dismantled in all of Miami despite all the latinos down here thanks to this very hive mind that infests it! And you better believe you won't see a white "gringo" for miles anywhere near these latin clubs!
But can we take a wild guess where they are all at?
The gun range? Bingo!
Country Western clubs? Bingo!
White suburban clubs very much north of here? Bingo!
Blacks? Hip Hop or Haitian/Jamaican Dancehall clubs? Bingo!
My point is-- the hive exists everywhere. White guys do not go where there isn't enough "white exposure" to and neither do black guys.
Tiger COULD be making a general comment on the Black American hive-mind, but he SURE does go out of his way to fit firmly within the white one.
There isn't a single black person i know that fits neatly into the "acting black" category. We have all questioned it at one point in our lives, but not enough to designate ourselves mixed-race. I think there is something a bit deeper to Tiger here.
I was with you up til your last two paragraphs. I don't think tiger has ever denied he's at least part black...and except for the fact that he likes blondes, I don't know that the goes out of his way to fit in with white people. But there's a lotta bm who believe blondes are the sh8t. It really aint that deep. To me, tiger falls in the category of the pro-athlete who lacks intellectual development and just isn't very imaginative or adventurous, which is why he goes for the same kind of woman every time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1522 May 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...y'all bw think you slick. You really believe we can't see you coming a mile away? Your frontin a88 asked a question about kim. You didn't DEFEND her. There's a big difference. when it comes to kk, You just as much of a hater as all these other pathetic, bitter bw, hating on her because she's non-bw and bm prefer her over you. And aint you an IRBW? So who the fk are you to tell me about loving white people when you let a white or non-black put his dick inside of you? you fkin hypocrite.
I don't see any black women bitter or hating over Kim Kardashian. I not even think the pro-black women here want those left over white pussie lickers like Ray J, Reggie Bush and soon to be Kanye West. Black women even objected ww worshipping Reggie Buche's image on Essense.

http://1hiphopucit.com/2010/01/whats-the-cont...
London

Powell, OH

#1523 May 26, 2013
Tiger could buy time and put on an infomercial named "Why I'm Not Black", lick a ww's azz all night in the product/video, turn around and lick a wm's azz in the video and scream I Hate Negroes when he reaches his peak AND at the end of the video show a black dyk and chop it off and STILL blacks will say Tiger is black, America says he's black. smh.

I maintain wholeheartedly that blacks, not whites, are simply a strange group of people and THAT'S the real reason blacks chase whites.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1524 May 26, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The real reason why you can't stop talking about my "BIG BAMBOO," is because YOU'RE A HOE AND A SLXT.
She needs serious help.
She was actually defending Anderson to ME out of all the posters here.
Very strange that any black female here would defend Anderson to Stonedlove :(
Some of these AA chicks, deserve everything they get.
London

Powell, OH

#1525 May 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..fair enough...In your post and another by someone else, it is clear that when I say "break stereotypes" I have been misinterpreted.
Listen, I live in the deep south. EVERYONE (white, black, mexican , asian) here loves chicken, watermelon and collard greens.
None of that is what I am talking about!
I am talking about the primary stereotype that is at a much higher level than any of that!
I am talking about blacks being seen as impulsive and easily controllable my mental means. Kanye showed little self control on several occasions in the public eye.
I will always call out blacks in the public eye who act like children ( regardless of if whites act just as stupid) because we MUST do better. This should be obvious to all of us based on our current circumstance.
People should have self control because they simply believe in self control. It's a very humanly trait. It has nothing to do with a stereotype. Folks like you give stereotypes there power because you actually pay attention to them. Just be a human being. Sorry to inform you but if someone is a true racist you could walk around in a three piece suit, talk like Bryant Gumbel and drive a Bentley to your mailbox and they will STILL stereotype you and hate on you. Stop catering to racists.
London

Powell, OH

#1526 May 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Disappointed...Why would you disagree with something you say you don't understand? I have seen you make reasonable points before....
And, of course, it would be nice if a person didn't have to combat stereotypes. But guess what, this isn't blue sky, polyanna world we live in. The world we live in is not fair. And AAs will have to be better than average to survive.
My gawd..No offense, but this was taught to me by my parents as a child, and taught to the children of any people my parents thought worthy of associating with.
I am annoyed that I have to explain this principle, to be honest.
There is no way to combat negative stereotypes because you can't disprove a negative. It is simply impossible. Your parents told you what a lot of parents told their children and sorry to say, it wasn't correct.

Communities thrive (and thriving is the whole point of it all, which is not what aa's are doing) when the good in that community is boasted and uplifted. Uplift the best because they are the best..not because they aren't fulfilling some idea of what some view as a negative stereotype (because as we now see, these folks are just as looney and incompetent than those who never gave a sh!t in the first place).
London

Powell, OH

#1527 May 26, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another side to this discussion however. I am black, but I don;t see my blackness as meaning I have to act a certain way, talk a certain way, or be a certain way.
I see my blackness as acknowledging my African roots. But that doesn't mean I have to part of some hive mentality.
Think about it...In this country, everyone else is free to embrace whatever music they like, whatever form of speech they like, whatever dress they like, etc and not to have their self worth impugned.
It is only blacks who must conform to some sort of vision of "blackness". And I bet that is what Tiger is rebelling against, and I do not blame him.
Your average AA today doesn't even know that Rock is OUR music. They won't even know that George Clinton, the Funk Ambassador, made one of the hardest rock metal track EVER in 1971.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oVHrvx-Ua68XX
That's just an example. Just saying, there is more to this story.
It's funny because the "blacks" I hear say this are in general the blacks who simply have a hard time adjusting to differing environments. They are maladjusted and look to others to put them back on track. I know plenty of blacks who run the gamet in thought, mannerisms and lifestyle and they've never had a problem with rejection nor acceptance. They simply got that we all must get in where we fit in and no need for some long winded explanation for it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1528 May 26, 2013
London wrote:
Tiger could buy time and put on an infomercial named "Why I'm Not Black", lick a ww's azz all night in the product/video, turn around and lick a wm's azz in the video and scream I Hate Negroes when he reaches his peak AND at the end of the video show a black dyk and chop it off and STILL blacks will say Tiger is black, America says he's black. smh.
I maintain wholeheartedly that blacks, not whites, are simply a strange group of people and THAT'S the real reason blacks chase whites.
True! Black men unify with and accept any kind of behavior from other black men and even so-called black men like Tiger who really don't want be their brother. Yet these same black men will work night and day to keep black women at odds with each other over any little thing! Black men has learned at least this from white men. United we stand, divided they fall.
London

Powell, OH

#1529 May 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Black men unify with and accept any kind of behavior from other black men and even so-called black men like Tiger who really don't want be their brother. Yet these same black men will work night and day to keep black women at odds with each other over any little thing! Black men has learned at least this from white men. United we stand, divided they fall.
Thanks Capree. I just don't get it. The man says he's not black, he shows us his Asian mom and yet we STILL have blacks calling him black. To me, that is extremely disrespectful considering blacks are known to go ape shit crazy over labeling.

Location hidden

#1530 May 26, 2013
theCat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you realistically judge someone by not analyzing THAT person but by seeing them through their mate instead?
Do you not realize how retarded you sound?
You cannot fully ascertain Jim by looking at his relationship through or with Bob. You judge Jim on his own merit first and then you look at his relationship(s).. not only with Bob, but with all the people around him to form a fully-informed conclusion on Jim's character.
<quoted text>
So?
<quoted text>
Your point?
<quoted text>
From his statements so far-- it looks as if he did not actively CHOOSE her to be his baby's mother... it was a sexual mistake.
<quoted text>
Casualty of "White supremacy"?? How? Because he had sexual relations with a woman of another color-- whom has a sexual past?
<quoted text>
And where did you get this info from? Curiously? You said so yourself you don't know him nor do you even listen to his music? Such baseless conclusions.. where do you usually pull these from? You seem to be chalk-full of them!
There's a very simple way to judge how black men feel about being black and how they relate to non-black men.
wealthy eligible black men choosing soiled non-black women.
His music shows that he has an inflated ego, so for a successful man like him to partner up with a female with a sex tape, shows he bows to white supremacy and can't help being a casualty of it.

I don't think any sane man WANTS to be fathering a baby by a woman with a sex tape, unless maybe he's the man in the tape.

And yes I do think there is a big problem with black people who feed non-black people's fetishes.
I am always very suspicious of whites who date a string of black people. It shows that these people are racist and are viewing black people as objects, not individual people.
Kim "likes Black men".
In reality what Kim may have is a King Kong fantasy or a sense of insecurity which makes her seek out men she feels superior to.
either way him getting involved with her, tells me all I need to know about that weak azz black bum.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1531 May 26, 2013
theCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no...
It does indeed reflect consumer values.. but not in a way that would tell us that our culture is "off".
It just simply means we have evolved economically as a nation so much so that we do not have time to pay attention to quality of music when we have 9-5's, children, cook/clean, wives/husbands, etc. Therefore whatever is on the radio and hits the airwaves the most becomes the new "hot thing" on the drive to and from work-- regardless of how it sounds.
Put simply-- music is nothing more than entertaining drivel with a backbeat and some instruments to occupy our heads while waiting in freeway traffic. Technology has developed to the point where one does not need the upstart of thousands of dollars just to be able to produce a somewhat decent homemade movie or basement hip hop track(as SouljaBoy clearly demonstrated). Therefore with the economic barriers to entry destroyed anyone can now "create" music and be a producer. Whether it's an audio engineer with 20+ years experience.. or a 16-year old producing from a free trial version of Fruity Loops Audio Sound in his basement.
TL;DR-- it is not indicative of degradation of "culture", it is indicative of advancement of technology and the resulting economy.
Interesting take, but I think you're oversimplifying the issue.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1532 May 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Sh8t...I made sex tapes with more than one woman my ownself. But both of them were my girlfriends at the time. Nothing wrong with a sex-tape so long as you're making it with your significant other. and as for your other point, you a bw with a child for a non-bm who has a fetish for bw. so how you gonna talk sh8t about kanye? Truth is, I would have a problem with kanye if he DIDN'T fk the sh8t outta kim every chance he got...that's one super top-quality piece of a88.
As obnoxious as this post is, I'm crackin' the FCUK up!!!!

ROTFLMBA Off!!!!

What up, Des!!

XD
London

Powell, OH

#1533 May 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting take, but I think you're oversimplifying the issue.
And it seems you are over critiquing the issue. Artists do art for the artisty of the art. When they stray away from that, it is no longer art.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1534 May 26, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any black women bitter or hating over Kim Kardashian. I not even think the pro-black women here want those left over white pussie lickers like Ray J, Reggie Bush and soon to be Kanye West. Black women even objected ww worshipping Reggie Buche's image on Essense.
http://1hiphopucit.com/2010/01/whats-the-cont...
lol...Did you read the comments by those women? I think I just realized that kim kardashian has basically traumatized this entire generation of bw. that's some crazy sh8t. I wonder if kk knows she's public enemy number one to bw. i never imagined there would be so many depressed, suicidal, bitter sounding women just because a bm dated a non-bw. The thing is, reggie bush dated a bw before kk. But all these bw are STILL mad at him 3 years after he broke up with kk. If ever we needed proof of bw's emotionally unstable state, this is it. Like the one chick said in the end, bw need to quit this nonsense and open their minds.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1535 May 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about this. I for one LOVE fried chicken. Had some last night, in fact...and it delicious, not to mention nutritious. And I think watermelon hits the spot on a hot summer day. But what I find disturbing is this tendency to characterize certain behavior as "ignorant"...what makes it ignorant to talk with your hands or to talk like "yo, yo"? If a person is black, there's a certain FLAVOR to how we are. That's part of what makes us a unique and distinctive people. There's nothing ignorant about that. Are we supposed to conduct ourselves like we all come from the midwest, devoid of any mannerisms or expressive peculiarities? Aren't we allowing people to define us when we make countering stereotypes a priority?
LOLOL!!!!

Question: What's so friggin' "nutritious" about fried chicken?

Just askin'...

LOLOLOL!!!

Location hidden

#1536 May 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Sh8t...I made sex tapes with more than one woman my ownself. But both of them were my girlfriends at the time. Nothing wrong with a sex-tape so long as you're making it with your significant other. and as for your other point, you a bw with a child for a non-bm who has a fetish for bw. so how you gonna talk sh8t about kanye? Truth is, I would have a problem with kanye if he DIDN'T fk the sh8t outta kim every chance he got...that's one super top-quality piece of a88.
He can fck the sh8t out of who he wants and make babies with who he wants.
But I don't think he would have uplifted a black woman with asex tape to the position he has put Kim in.
That's the point. Uplifting others above your own.
Kanye good have gotten a "clean" woman from any race to be the guaridan and teacher of his child, but he chose a soiled non-BW.
That's all I'm saying.

Location hidden

#1537 May 26, 2013
*guardian
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#1538 May 26, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Capree. I just don't get it. The man says he's not black, he shows us his Asian mom and yet we STILL have blacks calling him black. To me, that is extremely disrespectful considering blacks are known to go ape shit crazy over labeling.
I still don't understand why blacks are so adamant on calling mixed race people black. It doesn't make no sense. Black people are the only race that like to claim other race as their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,604,108
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 34 min Tm Cln 193
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Ms Mack 60
Quick question for Master Lee..... 1 hr Mr Lee 2
OK, where am I bashing BM? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 8
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 38
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 hr Mr Lee 15
Their dirty laundry 2 hr FireFellow44 120
More from around the web