Kim kardashian under fire for calling...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1045 May 22, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to people who are on one? My mother used to be on section 8 and still to this day receives foodstamps. Nothing seemed to happen to her.
They are harassed their privacy invaded. Case workers come over and inspect the house etc... LOL its really not worth it if you ask me.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1046 May 22, 2013
How did Momma in Ohio feel about you getting pregnant at age 36? I know they have their babies at a young age in the midwest.

:)

(I could call you out but this is too fun)

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1047 May 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not plenty of men do and can get both section 8. And don't let them have children(Be a single dad) Meaning they can get the same benefits as women.
Alot of dudes in the county office. smh you in denial.
I know a couple of men that have section 8
Pure

Washington, DC

#1048 May 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not plenty of men do and can get both section 8. And don't let them have children(Be a single dad) Meaning they can get the same benefits as women.
Alot of dudes in the county office. smh you in denial.
Males can not get welfare in this area (Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland) and I thought that was everywhere.
Pure

Washington, DC

#1050 May 23, 2013
Ali wrote:
I don't get why Black American men blame their women? Men are suppose to take lead and charge. As a Black African man, I know that for my wife and child, I'am the lead and take responsiblity for all things in the home.
Or is the problem that Black American women are just too hard and difficult for the men to handle?
Perhaps.

Then again maybe the problem is too many folks sticking their noses up because they are ignorant too the dynamics that are in play when a community falls apart.

The most overly simplistic mind might simply say replace the black men with "real" men (devils advocate. Problem solved...

On the other hand that comment could only come from someone unaware of what it takes to make a healthy community. Someone who pats themselves on the back for all the good they see might regurgitate unoriginal fixes to a multilayered problem.

I think giving poorly thought out solutions and making false assumptions about your own life will cause you to thumb your nose at others not as well off. When you should be thankful for the many men and women that gave you a healthy community to grow in.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1051 May 23, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> So what? What does this have to do with men being there for children???
<quoted text> Nonsense. If this were the case, these "types" would be silent as opposed to very vocal.
<quoted text> Nonsense again.
<quoted text> You mentioned pre 1960s a few posts ago. You need to accept the fact that slave descent bm are wanted pre 1960s women in a world which no longer caters to that type of woman. They can't even provide for that type of woman but because they insist on having this type of woman, they are forever mismatched with their own group of women who face a lot of social isolation/rejection to begin with.
<quoted text> Depends on the reason for marriage. I've seen so much in terms of dysfunction that blanket statements can't be made. However, I know this is fundamentally supposedly true, I've seen too many examples where it didn't play out this way. You've already made distinctions between slave descendent men and women.
<quoted text> I actually don't believe this is true. Although I'm certainly not an advocate for oow.
<quoted text> Two parent HEALTHY homes is the ideal. Bw themselves in large measure want this for their kids. Who in their right mind doesn't? However, kids would rather come from a broken home than grow up in one (favorite Dr. Phil line). Sometime things happen and there is nothing a woman can do but the best she can. What do you suggest? She throw the kid in the trash??
First you say couples getting married doesn't effect children's outcomes, then you say two parent homes is the ideal.
Which is it?
And NO BW don't seek marriage at the rates other women do.
If they did, they would not have so many children by men who have not married them.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1052 May 23, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose lying first of all? Your reasoning would be the same as homosexuals lying about being gay despite the social isolation and ridicule they risk. Most women aren't setting out to become single moms other than obviously having sex in the first place without being married..but this is a risk other groups of women are taking as well, not just black women.
But you do realize black births have dropped significantly, don't you?
Maybe if you relaxed a bit and was less aggressive and judgmental, your female friends would TALK to you.
BW are not imbeciles.
They are perfectly capable of taking contraceptives and having abortions, just like every other race of woman in the developed world.
So think... why do they have so many OOW children by men who have no interest, than other women sharing the same country?
Many BW get pregnant on purpose, and pretend to the man that the pregnancy was unplanned.
This is done out of insecurity. They do not believe a man will propose to them and actively choose them as the mother of his child. So they take the choice away from the man, and do what they want to do.
I'm surprised you were under the impression that BW simply "forget" to take the pill... while other races of women are able to remember.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1053 May 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="MrAnderson9-
London-Dev143-Black Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-SEXYBLKWOMAN-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-SmallDyck-Groilla-OhReall y-minesweep85-ashantiKing-King lovesQueens-Ali-MrAnderson0-MA CEO wrote:
y comments sound mean to you, because I really like you. I'm just having a few beers after a long day of board meetings and back and forths with corporate lawyers.. and i'm listening to some ASAP rocky. We cool sweetheart?:)
MACEO

Why do you insist on talking to your own profiles? LMAO Your almost 60 years old! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1054 May 23, 2013
London-Dev143-Black Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-SEXYBLKWOMAN-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-SmallDyck-Groilla-OhReall y-minesweep85-ashantiKing-King lovesQueens-Ali-MrAnderson0-MA CEO wrote:
Maybe if you relaxed a bit and was less aggressive and judgmental, your female friends would TALK to you.
BW are not imbeciles.
They are perfectly capable of taking contraceptives and having abortions, just like every other race of woman in the developed world.
So think... why do they have so many OOW children by men who have no interest, than other women sharing the same country?
Many BW get pregnant on purpose, and pretend to the man that the pregnancy was unplanned.
This is done out of insecurity. They do not believe a man will propose to them and actively choose them as the mother of his child. So they take the choice away from the man, and do what they want to do.
I'm surprised you were under the impression that BW simply "forget" to take the pill... while other races of women are able to remember.
MACEO

Why do you always talk to your Profiles MACEO? Your 1 year shy of 60 years old! LMAO

You can't talk to Capee with one profile? Everybody else uses 1 profile why you have 500 profiles!
BM moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#1055 May 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men have been moving on for 40 years now and still haven't gotten there yet. Many of you are still hoe hopping, living off women and taking leftover white women that no other race of men want.
BM have options unlike BW. And studies say that we are the most attractive men. Just look at us! We have everything a woman desires.

We are more athletic
We naturally have nice muscular frames that make women go wild.
We are very confident and masculine.
And all a brotha has to do is ensure he gets a some education and work on his career a little, and we are GOLD.

Don't hate just appreciate.. lol.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1056 May 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN-London-Dev143-Bla ck Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-SEXYBLKWOMAN-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-SmallDyck-Groilla-OhReall y-minesweep85-ashantiKing-King lovesQueens-Ali-MrAnderson0-MA CEO wrote:
<quoted text> Ok enlighten me. What have you pointed out that is s-London-Dev143-Black Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-SEXYBLKWOMAN-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-Groilla-OhReally-mineswee p85-ashantiKing-KinglovesQueen s-Ali-MrAnderson0-MACEO"]

Solely a black woman's fault???
I know by far more than you will ever know hence why you thought I was an old granny.
There are differences between you and I; Say for instance I don't pose in hoochey clothes looking like a straight hood rat. The way you pose in your pictures looking like a straight up thug. So don't try to push your economic situation off on me.
<quoted text>
The thing is what makes you believe that anything you say applies to me???
MACEO

You could be giving back instead of blaming all Black women especially since you nor your Father have done anything for the race except "use and abuse women"!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1057 May 23, 2013
BM moving ON-SEXYBLKWOMAN-London-Dev143- Bla ck Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-BMMovingOn-Groilla-OhReal ly-minesweep85-ashantiKing-Kin glovesQueens-Ali-MrAnderson0-M ACEO wrote:
BM have options unlike BW. And studies say that we are the most attractive men. Just look at us! We have everything a woman desires.
We are more athletic
And all a brotha has to do is ensure he gets a some education and work on his career a little, and we are GOLD.
MACEO

Why does the Dating sites say "Black men the least desired men and Asian men the least desired men?

Black men and Indian men are the least desirable to women according to Okcupid, you agree with Okcupid?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Comments

i agree blacks and indians are least desirable but i don't agree with the rest. i think indian women mostly stick with indian men mostly because of religion.

i mostly see black women not dating black men much.
black men worship white women better than black women now days though will do anything for one. lol

i'm a white woman and i don't find black men or indian men attractive at all especially black men they look like gorillas and monkeys to me. i have never seen a black or indian man that i think is even partially cute. just me though. everyone is different.

[QUOTE who="Capree"[]Wrote:

Capree wrote:

Black men have been moving on for 40 years now and still haven't gotten there yet. Many of you are still hoe hopping, living off women and taking leftover white women that no other race of men want.

[/QUOTE]Very true, because MACEO did it himself and chased after Trashy WW for 40 years and married to one for 20 years, all while calling BW bytches, Ho's, Gold Diggers, She-Rilla's and She-Boons!

He has some Fking nerve after he's done nothing for himself nor the black race but tear it down!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1058 May 23, 2013
BM moving ON-SEXYBLKWOMAN-London-Dev143- Bla ck Patriot-Stretchmaster-Shalimar r-MACEOtheFOOL-MD 2011-BMMovingOn-Groilla-OhReal ly-minesweep85-ashantiKing-Kin glovesQueens-Ali-MrAnderson0-M ACEO wrote:

We are more athletic

MACEO

What athletic abilities do you have? Your F-A-T! Kinda look like a gorilla to be honest.

Didn't you do exactly what Capree said you as a Black man would do?
Capree wrote:
Capree wrote:

Black men have been moving on for 40 years now and still haven't gotten there yet. Many of you are still hoe hopping, living off women and taking leftover white women that no other race of men wants.
MACEO didnn't you do this? Yes, you did! You chased after Trashy WW for 40 years and married to one for 20 years, all while calling BW bytches, Ho's, Gold Diggers, She-Rilla's and She-Boons!

Even though you friends "Try to support you" in face; they still tell folks that I tell your Ass off on what you did ----The truth and I make you look foolish because its true!

At least their honest when they tell others! lmao

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1059 May 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you admitting that most black men are losers???
<quoted text>
But you just admitted that most black men are losers so where are the quality men? If there were millions upon millions of quality men than where are they when these black men are terrorizing black neighborhoods???
Do you agree that men and women select from their dating pool????
<quoted text>
Where are these men in the community? You are practically talking about Unicorns. If these men exist in large numbers than where is the cultural turn around for the black community? Men lead and women follow; its simple.
<quoted text>
Again answer my question above if there are large numbers of great black men then where are they at in the community??? Why is the community terrorized by killers and rapist??? Even you can admit that there are a lot of fcked up black men, so why be surprise when a black woman has slim pickings for men to choose from?
You black men truly don't understand the disadvantage that you place black women in.
No no scratch that you do understand you just deny and lie about it later to shift blame.
Wow. You are dumber than I thought.

smh.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1064 May 23, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are dumber than I thought.
smh.
MACEO

I would say especially since "SexyBlackWoman" is your profile and your almost 60 years old.

Why you talk to your profiles at 60 years old is baffling to me! There's so many other things that are productive for you to do! LMAO

Only MACEO! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1065 May 23, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
rotfl.
You are using a term associated to a black man to a white man...wtf? lmbao
You are more than a foOL.
rotfl.
MACEO

Yes, just like your 60 years old and have nothing to do other than create forums on Kim K and whine about black women moving on and don't want Black men!

You have done anything for yourself or even your family!

You look and sound foolish! Don't you realize that people will look and judge you for your history? LMAO

Are you insane?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1066 May 23, 2013
BM moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually black men have fewer options than black women do when come to careers in the boardroom and other white collar positions. Black men also tend not to marry successful nonblack women but poor ill-educated trailer park trash while when black women date and marry nonblack men these men usually have far more going for them than the black men these black women use to date. Sorry but black men are far the most attractive men, have you all looked in the mirror lately? Many of have big blunt facial features, poor quality skin (bumpy faces) and your hair or lack of it. I am not saying most black men are ugly but most of you are very plain when compared with say a gorgeous Latino or handsome white man.
BM moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
We are more athletic
Who are you kidding? Most black men are not athletic nor even fit. Many of you are either too skinny or fat. Getting a pot gut by the time you all are 30.

http://www.celebritypicturesvault.com/male-st...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jv5Wk5DIkfY/R3siyN0...

http://www.insidehighered.com/sites/default/s...

http://mingle2.com/images/users/2/35/1369819_...

Level 8

Location hidden

#1067 May 23, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
rotfl.
rotfl.
Well he is my white king and white guardian angel.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1068 May 23, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
rotfl.
rotfl.
All through history there have been both white kings and African king but white European kings were always the wealthy kings, fool.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1069 May 23, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
They are harassed their privacy invaded. Case workers come over and inspect the house etc... LOL its really not worth it if you ask me.
I don't remember about section 8 but that is definitely not the case with foodstamps. No one comes over, but every 6 months you have to re-certifie which is just simple paperwork.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 3 min Satan-Abuser of H... 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Reality Check 1,564,413
It just ain't gonna work... 5 min 9a43w62x 2
Why do gay white men act like black women? 8 min 9a43w62x 2
Cops slow to respond, if at all?... What's new?.. 10 min 9a43w62x 5
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 12 min Sok 115
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 15 min Sok 53
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 1 hr ThomasA 51
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Juice 66
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 7 hr Harrisson 21