London

Powell, OH

#896 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> one thing i don't do is make excuses for black men's actions..I've already stated that there is no excuse to not take responsibility for your children..all i am saying is that i will not cut black men entirely out of my life simply because he's black..there are some good black men and there are bad ones..and dating white men won't guarantee happiness..some of these women don't believe this..
Speaking of social ills is not then telling you not to date bm. Again, you can do what you want in that regard. The point is to highlight the ills so that your decisions are based on information, rather than not.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#897 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any of the thing I said about black women did the right thing and benefitted by any of the programs set up by white men, not true? If so tell me which ones and how? All women make less money than men for similar work but there is no way you can say that a black female office executive makes less than a black male bus driver. Anyway black women and Asian women make more money that white women with the same 4 year college degrees.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/bythenumb...
who in their right mind would compare a bus driver to an office executive???when it comes to equal pay black women still come up short:

http://www.buildingc3.com/doc.asp...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/wage...

Level 6

The Sequel

#898 May 21, 2013
and without realizing it your own link says black women still suffer more financially..

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#899 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
what post are you talking about, capree???? what post have i NOT replied to..i've replied to all of your posts are you slow??(rhetorical question)...
and what is this other nonsense you're talking about that has absolutely nothing to do with anything??are you talking just to be talking again??Don't answer that..I really don't consider you a sane person so i'm not gonna spend my time arguing with you page after page like some of these bm will..
girl go to bed...
This is the post that I have posted to you 4 or 5 times on this thread and which you had ignore 4 or 5 times because you were either to frighten to answer it or didn't know how to answer it.

I really don't care what they want, it is what it is. Actually the laws white men put on the books really helped black women way more than sabotage us.
Black women with children who are abandon by black men who don't give a damn about them or their own kids, can at least go to the social programs that white men set up and get assistance so that their children are not homeless and don't starve or have to wait in some soup kitchen lines.
Black women have prospered by taking advantage of the student loans and grants for higher education that white men have provided. Through such program these black women have gotten their college degrees and propelled themselves into higher paying careers and better lifestyles that black women could only once dream about.
Black women have also benefit by being both black and women and can obtain loans to open their own businesses. Loans that they white man has provided.
White men to most black women have been our angels (God bless them) where black men many times have been black women's downfalls, need I say more?

Level 6

The Sequel

#900 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Without white men providing a job you wouldn't even have a job, home or car waiting on black men to build big businesses or provide you with an education. And you know what? You don't have to wonder if that's true or not. All you have to do is to look at the few starving, poverty, stricken, corrupt hell hole 3rd world countries without even proper medicine or medical facilities that black men run now. If black men tried to control America it would be the same or worse! Now I dare you to tell me I am lying and say why.
you're still ignoring the fact that you've been handed the short end of the stick being both black and female..the only one in denial is you..we may live in a white society, but look at how you have to work twice as hard to obtain the same things as whites...

Level 8

Location hidden

#901 May 21, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!! Exactly!!!
Thanks London, I hope those fools see the light one day.

Level 6

The Sequel

#902 May 21, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how??
why does it need explaining?? pretty much everyone agrees that our issues go all the way back to slavery..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#903 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a bit outdated though...most recent studies still show white men are more prone to child molestation..I'm not saying it isn't rampant, i'm saying it's not at the same rate as whites..
That is true however this is recent---> Age is a significant factor in sexual abuse. While there is risk for children of all ages, children are most vulnerable to abuse between the ages of 7 and 13 (Finkelhor, 1994). The median age for reported abuse is 9 years old (Putnam, 2003). However, more than 20% of children are sexually abused before the age of 8 (Snyder, 2000).
->Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children (Sedlack, et. al., 2010)

Plenty of research says the same thing and in fact the other link gives you a break down in child sexual assault by race.

Studies have came to two conclusions 1 child sexual abuse are on par with each other in both the white and black community. 2. Hispanics and black children are more likely to be sexually victimized.

Level 8

Location hidden

#904 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
who in their right mind would compare a bus driver to an office executive???when it comes to equal pay black women still come up short:
http://www.buildingc3.com/doc.asp...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/wage...
I just caught through telling you that men and women of all races in the same positions that women earn a little less. Do you really thinks would be better if black men where in control? Black women would be little more than slaves if that was so.

Level 8

Location hidden

#905 May 21, 2013
Sorry I just got through tell you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#906 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the post that I have posted to you 4 or 5 times on this thread and which you had ignore 4 or 5 times because you were either to frighten to answer it or didn't know how to answer it.
I really don't care what they want, it is what it is. Actually the laws white men put on the books really helped black women way more than sabotage us.
Black women with children who are abandon by black men who don't give a damn about them or their own kids, can at least go to the social programs that white men set up and get assistance so that their children are not homeless and don't starve or have to wait in some soup kitchen lines.
Black women have prospered by taking advantage of the student loans and grants for higher education that white men have provided. Through such program these black women have gotten their college degrees and propelled themselves into higher paying careers and better lifestyles that black women could only once dream about.
Black women have also benefit by being both black and women and can obtain loans to open their own businesses. Loans that they white man has provided.
White men to most black women have been our angels (God bless them) where black men many times have been black women's downfalls, need I say more?
post #883 was my response to this post to which you only posted twice and now three times so stop over exaggerating..you posted it once and i ignored it, i responded the second time or are you blind..go back and reread my response..
London

Powell, OH

#907 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks London, I hope those fools see the light one day.
Your welcome. I'm also amazed at the number of bp who actually believe wp would build a system which would work against them. It's stupid and time wasting imo to spend one moment of any day complaining about it when time would be better spent busting our azz to get in the game.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#908 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> one thing i don't do is make excuses for black men's actions..I've already stated that there is no excuse to not take responsibility for your children..all i am saying is that i will not cut black men entirely out of my life simply because he's black..there are some good black men and there are bad ones..and dating white men won't guarantee happiness..some of these women don't believe this..
I hear you. However if there are large numbers of good black men where are they? Black communities are war torn countries aka blackistans; where are the good black men to combat this epidemic?

Level 6

The Sequel

#909 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I just caught through telling you that men and women of all races in the same positions that women earn a little less. Do you really thinks would be better if black men where in control? Black women would be little more than slaves if that was so.
you earn less than white women as well..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#910 May 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is primarily 15-20% of BM that are dogs and players.(this 20% number can also be attributed to all races, as in any group of 10 randomly chosen men (regardless of race), generally only 2 of them will have natural abilities with women).
The difference, of course, is that in most socio-economic groups, there is a little bit more pushback from the women, more use of contraceptives on both sides, and no fear of being called "gay" when I dude turns a woman down who is all over him (stupid, but that's how lots of people, especially lots of young black and young latinos think).
Research the "Pareto Principle". It will be instructive here. A small % of producers (men), creating a large % of the output (children).
The overwhelming majority of these dudes with several baby mamma's had no strong male role model in their life growing up. Their mom spread Eagle, usually, for some shiftless, no-account dude and her son's turned out the same way.
I think there is low self esteem among some BW.
Very few races of women, especially Indian/Chinese, would feel comfortable telling their parents they are baby mother number 4, 5 or 6 for some man.
BW tell their family and friends a regularly that they are pregnant by a man who has children with 4 or more other women.
Until that low self esteem mindset changes, BM will be able to carry on impregnating women and not supporting the kids.
A man can only have 7 baby mothers, if there are women prepared to be bay mother number 3, 4, 5, 6 and EVEN SEVEN!!!!
London

Powell, OH

#911 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>why does it need explaining?? pretty much everyone agrees that our issues go all the way back to slavery..
And those people are ill informed.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#912 May 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
SBW--"Black women who are about black female success longevity and; black female empowerment groups are growing."
I agree,because true black women like Jaz understand true success and longevity lies in both men and women working together,not against each other.
Well its a little st*pid to work with a group that isn't willing to meet you fifty. Blind loyality is for suckers. Not every skin folk is a kinfolk.

Women who believe in black women empowerment aren't into to be mammies and mules to black males, understand?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#913 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks girl, I love white men also though they are not perfect, many of them are the closest thing to it. Through white men providing social services, many black and white women were able to at least do for their children. What black men hate about it is that white men also implemented laws to try and prevent worthless black men trying to leave off of their women and children's assistance. White men believe as all of us should, that black men like all other men should earn their own money then provide for their families.
I don't understand black men who hate the welfare system...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#914 May 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I misread your comment about liking white men. But girl, if black men were in control most women would be nothing more than slaves to them and especially black women.
African countries?????

Level 8

Location hidden

#915 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still ignoring the fact that you've been handed the short end of the stick being both black and female..the only one in denial is you..we may live in a white society, but look at how you have to work twice as hard to obtain the same things as whites...
And I just showed you where black women in the same position and educational level as white women, actually make more money than those white women! You are the one in denial because black women are actually doing better than black men. Black men! Check the states black women get hired more, are more work oriented and get promoted more. Look I am trying not to insult your intelligence here but this is not a black country and even if it was I seriously doubt black men would do right by black women at all and we would be worse off than we ever dreamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,190,578
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 2 min Gottz 35
8 DEAD in DOOR to DOOR SHOOTING SPREE!!!!!! 4 min Doctor No 15
Boycott the Academy Awards 6 min Big Knob 128
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 28 min BWIR_AbandonallBM 49
Putin is a dictator and about to get the public... 30 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 5
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 30 min zef 5,595
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min unfazed 109,202
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 57 min Samoan Irish 543
All women prefer white men 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,536