Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#666 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> well common sense would tell you that if you know you are gonna serve more time for a crime simply because u are black then why do it??
Why?

anter

Voorhees, NJ

#667 May 20, 2013
Asians enslaved other Asians since the beginning of time..

song dynasty song on song violence.. invention of the gun which was then sold to the white man the onlyr eason why blacks was slaves because and natives also becaus the white man was sold guns no well really natives died out because of biological warfare they had guns.. they got their hand son them..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#668 May 20, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You done with school?
hey, girl..yea i'm done with school as far as trhe semester being over..i decided not to take summer classes, but i will go back in the fall...you?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#669 May 20, 2013
"Lifestyle plush,females rush
This high profile personality,who earns his pay illegally
Professional liar,schoolboys admire
Young girls desire,very few live to retire
Cash flow extreme,dress code supreme,vocabulary obscene
Definition-street player,you know what I mean?"(High rollers)

Level 6

The Sequel

#670 May 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.And they purpously gave stiffer sentences for crack than powder cocaine knowing crack would target black&hispanic neighborhoods.But its the whites(pentagon) bringing the cocaine from over seas.
interesting..i'll do a little more research on the topic because i wasn't fully aware that blacks got longer sentences than whites for the same crimes, but i came across it by typing it into google and to my surprise there is actual proof of this..smh..

Level 6

The Sequel

#671 May 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have seen so many black men upset and arguing not because they are innocent of the crime but because they didn't get the lower end of the sentencing pole like more white men get. When the objective should be for these black men not to commit the crimes in the first place.
have you really experienced this, capree or are you just making things up?? i find it hard to believe you've "seen so many black men" anything..don't you surround yourself with whites ppl???*serious question*

Level 6

The Sequel

#672 May 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wxe5f371rrgXX
ppl have themselves to blame when they make bad choices when they know better, cap..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#673 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>ppl have themselves to blame when they make bad choices when they know better, cap..
Yes, i agree.But there is a system in place to create an environment for those things to occur.You never lived or grew up in those envoronments.They call them "projects" for a reason
,the government useus like lab rats.
http://www.alternet.org/investigations/sick-g...

Level 6

The Sequel

#674 May 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, i agree.But there is a system in place to create an environment for those things to occur.You never lived or grew up in those envoronments.They call them "projects" for a reason
,the government useus like lab rats.
http://www.alternet.org/investigations/sick-g...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5Vp1HzzFwb0XX
i agree..and stop assuming.you don't know where i've grown up..

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#675 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
black honey, i believe you're in denial about blacks suffering from self hatred more than other races..whites didn't bring over mexicans as slaves they brought over us..and anybody can turn on the tv and watch mexican videos and see they disrespect their women on tv just like bm with bw in videos we as blacks just pay more attention to bm and that is expected..and as far as native americans well their nearly extinct and no they do not suffer self hatred on the same level as blacks if at all, that's silly lol..
I know that not all women who get pregnant are sluts, but they do need to invest in better birth control or keep their legs closed.and what's even sadder is that some KEEP having children after their first despite not being financially stable enough to take care of their first child..
as i said before there is simply no excuse..men need to step up and take care of their children and women need to take better precautions, in fact both the men and women do so we can stop having oow children that nobody is in the position to take care of financially..
and i didn't reference hoodrats and thugs, i am well aware that not all men who abandon their children are thugs and not all women who get pregnant are hoodrats..and most women in general don't abandon the children, men have always been more likely to walk away from their responsibility than women because they don't have to carry the child for nine months and it's always been that way regardless of race..
I'm not in denial about anything I know for a fact that people from India are colorstruck I learned that from my friend who's a dark skin Indian . I didn't say Anything about Mexicans but the light Mexican women are preferred over the brown skin ones. I was talking about black Latin people like people from Puerto Rico , Cuba I've been around them as well and they have color issues and hair issues. So no WE are not the only ones with issues but I don't care about them we have our own problems to worry about. The way I see it anybody who isn't white possibly has issues with this color mess! Black men and women need to get it together and I don't care who carried the baby he created it just the same and that's no excuse!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#676 May 20, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! First things first. I think it is only proper that you pay for Ja NUTS penicillin shots. Afterall, it was HIS money. HAHAHA!!!!
boooo! Where are your witty insults that make me laugh then I'm pissed at you all over again

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#677 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>not everyone is aware of this, in fact i just found out recently..
everybody in the HOOD knows this already and they still do what they Do
That's why when I do decide to have kids ill sell fruit cocktails before I let them live in the hood

Level 6

The Sequel

#678 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not in denial about anything I know for a fact that people from India are colorstruck I learned that from my friend who's a dark skin Indian . I didn't say Anything about Mexicans but the light Mexican women are preferred over the brown skin ones. I was talking about black Latin people like people from Puerto Rico , Cuba I've been around them as well and they have color issues and hair issues. So no WE are not the only ones with issues but I don't care about them we have our own problems to worry about. The way I see it anybody who isn't white possibly has issues with this color mess! Black men and women need to get it together and I don't care who carried the baby he created it just the same and that's no excuse!!!
black honey we are agreeing there is no excuse for not taking care of your children..I didn't say other races didn't suffer from self hatred..every race suffers some form of self hatred, but blacks suffer most..at least it's what's talked about when self hatred is brought up..you rarely see anyone ever reference other race as much as AA when the subject of self hatred is brought up, I've en tried researching self hatred in general without typing in a race and most sources are talking about african americans and that right there ought to tell you something...

Level 6

The Sequel

#679 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> everybody in the HOOD knows this already and they still do what they Do
That's why when I do decide to have kids ill sell fruit cocktails before I let them live in the hood
i've grown up in the hood and a lot of young ppl aren't aware..the subject was/is never really brought up..and my children will have the best also if i can help it..this is why i will hold off on having children until i am both married and financially stable..
omgman

Voorhees, NJ

#681 May 21, 2013
she dated kanye west who cares.. LOL
omgman

Voorhees, NJ

#682 May 21, 2013
he's black as hell. she shoulda wen out with me i' mhalf white..
omgman

Voorhees, NJ

#683 May 21, 2013
she ain't racist dumbass..

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#684 May 21, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>have you really experienced this, capree or are you just making things up?? i find it hard to believe you've "seen so many black men" anything..don't you surround yourself with whites ppl???*serious question*
Yep, very astute observation..she is making it up. With her and SBT it's always the same pattern: "I have heard a lot of [insert demographic here] say blah blah blah". This way she can support her position with utter BS and not have to give any specifics. I am glad you picked up on that.
Jennifer

London, UK

#685 May 21, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how someone can be both biracial AND black??? One is either biracial OR black. You can't have both. No such thing. What's so wrong with biracials claiming their own identity? What is the fear you guys have with this?
I identify as both black & mixed. I recognise that I am half black & white but identify more with my black side.
Jennifer

London, UK

#686 May 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Mariah calls herself black! She always did! I do agree she is mostly white during slavery she would be black but in 2013 she is mixed race
I have read an interview with mariah for British black magazine called pride identifying as mixed race & she also mentioned that her dad is mixed & not full black.
I think like me she calls herself both black & mixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 4 min reality bites 524
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 4 min Nance 12
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 25,101
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 4 min darline 1,209
The new word: 'Blerds' 5 min Lori-usa 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,115,685
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Oct '08) 6 min rock 19
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 28 min Gmoney AKA Big G 312
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 29 min paddyomalley 25
Ebola case in Texas 33 min paddyomalley 89