Kim kardashian under fire for calling...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#648 May 20, 2013
I also agree that black men get harsher jail time than white men but lets not pretend like everybody is so innocent. If you out there selling crack and you get caught ain't nobodies fault but your own! I
Have a clean record do you think temptation isn't out there for fast money? I worked and took my black Azz to school !!! If you do the crime you have to do the time! That's on them

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#649 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
I also agree that black men get harsher jail time than white men but lets not pretend like everybody is so innocent. If you out there selling crack and you get caught ain't nobodies fault but your own! I
Have a clean record do you think temptation isn't out there for fast money? I worked and took my black Azz to school !!! If you do the crime you have to do the time! That's on them
I agree. I have seen so many black men upset and arguing not because they are innocent of the crime but because they didn't get the lower end of the sentencing pole like more white men get. When the objective should be for these black men not to commit the crimes in the first place.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#650 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>Of course she does. The majority are silent. In my view, something needs to make sense. Either one is silent because they are handling business as morally as they possibly can and feel no need to defend (and instructs his "family" to ignore this stuff) or one is silent because ultimately there is some level of agreement and in some ways he wishes he had the balls to do what some of these guys are doing. And we know it's not the because the majority are handling business in as moral a fashion as possible because of the overall state of the aa community. These things can't be ignored.
I'm not ignoring the overall condition of the black community i am well aware that black community is fcked up, but you all need to stop trying to make black women 100% innocent for the issues within our community..both sides are simply the blame and you women act like it just kills you all to hear other women say anything good about bm..believe me i see the shyt..when i was in high school a lot of my classmates were getting pregnant, hell i know of some on their fourth child already and i graduated in 2010.They have the nerve to lay down and make babies and most don't even have jobs and aren't financially stable to be making babies..do you think i feel sorry for these women having child after child?? Hell no..I can see having one child, but if you keep getting pregnant then it's a problem..they should've either kept their legs closed or been more careful and they should have definitely took extra precautions to ensure they wouldn't get pregnant again after their first child..a lot of these young women are just choosing to be irresponsible just as these young men are choosing to not protect themselves...both sides are the blame..you're right these things just can't be ignored..

Level 6

The Sequel

#651 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
of course they aren't innocent! they had no business selling crack and it's their fault if they get caught, but the fact that blacks generally get longer sentences than whites just goes to show how racism is still alive and well...it exists in other areas and studies show black are majority of wrongfully convicted, black honey..

http://www.blackvoicenews.com/news/news-wire/...
http://www.themadisontimes.com/news_details.p...
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#652 May 20, 2013
cj moe wrote:
she was visiting Nigeria and decided to insult the black women there
"lol Scott said their women look like apes and i agree" said Kim kardashian
why go there if you go insult the women there by calling them apes?
she likes black men and now 1000s of black Nigerian men are joking on her and insulting her on twitter. lol! its actually funny to me cause she has loads of them giving her he'll now.
Since she is having a baby spawned by an ape, I think they should give her a free pass on this one.
Ja NUTZ

Sunbury, OH

#653 May 20, 2013
Muh nutz r on FIRE!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#654 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
of course they aren't innocent! they had no business selling crack and it's their fault if they get caught, but the fact that blacks generally get longer sentences than whites just goes to show how racism is still alive and well...it exists in other areas and studies show black are majority of wrongfully convicted, black honey..
Yep.And they purpously gave stiffer sentences for crack than powder cocaine knowing crack would target black&hispanic neighborhoods.But its the whites(pentagon) bringing the cocaine from over seas.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#655 May 20, 2013
Ja NUTZ wrote:
Muh nutz r on FIRE!
That's what you get for hooking up with Blaq Honey.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#656 May 20, 2013
"from across the seas comes cocaine
but you never see a black man fly the pane
look at the news a young black death
take a guess"(Spice-1 "Welcome to the ghetto")
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#657 May 20, 2013
"you never see a black man fly the plane
look at the news a young black death
was it drug related?
takea guess"--(Welcome to the ghetto)

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#658 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
well common sense would tell you that if you know you are gonna serve more time for a crime simply because u are black then why do it??

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#659 May 20, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> That's what you get for hooking up with Blaq Honey.
ha ha! Lol it's my favorite hillbilly I see you wanna argue with me tonight! My blue gums are ready lol lol

Level 6

The Sequel

#660 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> the self hate comes from slavery we were taught by masa that our hair and black features were ugly and its DEEPLY ingrained in us!!!!!and we are not the ONLY race/nationality with color issues INDIANS from India have the colorstruck problem about equal to ours!' Latinos have issues with color and hair especially the ones with African blood go figure.,,,,, I never blamed black men solely for our problem in the community with kids not having fathers. I do agree sisters need to start really investing in good birth control especially since our men are known for abandoning their kids. However if you have sex a child could come in the picture and why do our men run away so much????? Most sisters I know that got pregnant by their boyfriends weren't wild promiscuous slutts like Maury try's to depict they were regular girls that worked or went to school and when they got pregnant by their boyfriends he was up! That's all I ever see 90% of the time I don't even hang with hoodrats except for a few of my cousins lol! It's not JUST the thugs either that's another LIE people try to sweep under the table! If I have a child by my boyfriend and he doesn't want to support his child who else do I blame? His mom? His dad? Etc.,,,,,,, you blame the sperm donor ! It shouldn't matter if you got a hoodrat preganant what does the baby have to do with it? It's innocent and needs love care and support from its parents. Both of them ! Most black women don't abandon their kids but brothers do why is that? We need to seriously work on that issue!!!
The color issue is here to stay as well I've been treated like shi my entire life because of it so no dark skin women are not always the victim of this problem light skin women suffer as well with tons of sterotypes to go along with it!
black honey, i believe you're in denial about blacks suffering from self hatred more than other races..whites didn't bring over mexicans as slaves they brought over us..and anybody can turn on the tv and watch mexican videos and see they disrespect their women on tv just like bm with bw in videos we as blacks just pay more attention to bm and that is expected..and as far as native americans well their nearly extinct and no they do not suffer self hatred on the same level as blacks if at all, that's silly lol..

I know that not all women who get pregnant are sluts, but they do need to invest in better birth control or keep their legs closed.and what's even sadder is that some KEEP having children after their first despite not being financially stable enough to take care of their first child..
as i said before there is simply no excuse..men need to step up and take care of their children and women need to take better precautions, in fact both the men and women do so we can stop having oow children that nobody is in the position to take care of financially..

and i didn't reference hoodrats and thugs, i am well aware that not all men who abandon their children are thugs and not all women who get pregnant are hoodrats..and most women in general don't abandon the children, men have always been more likely to walk away from their responsibility than women because they don't have to carry the child for nine months and it's always been that way regardless of race..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#661 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> well common sense would tell you that if you know you are gonna serve more time for a crime simply because u are black then why do it??
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#662 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha! Lol it's my favorite hillbilly I see you wanna argue with me tonight! My blue gums are ready lol lol
LOL!!! First things first. I think it is only proper that you pay for Ja NUTS penicillin shots. Afterall, it was HIS money. HAHAHA!!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#663 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> well common sense would tell you that if you know you are gonna serve more time for a crime simply because u are black then why do it??
not everyone is aware of this, in fact i just found out recently..
anter

Howell, MI

#664 May 20, 2013
is hallee berry a latina?? or a white woman.. i like her.. she's half white and looks like a brown white woman..
anter

Howell, MI

#665 May 20, 2013
they slaved the native americans that is pretty much mexican..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#666 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Why?

anter

Howell, MI

#667 May 20, 2013
Asians enslaved other Asians since the beginning of time..

song dynasty song on song violence.. invention of the gun which was then sold to the white man the onlyr eason why blacks was slaves because and natives also becaus the white man was sold guns no well really natives died out because of biological warfare they had guns.. they got their hand son them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 1 min Kato 765
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 7 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 13 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 18 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10