Kim kardashian under fire for calling...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#628 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. Mariah's mom was a very beautiful white lady whom Mariah has given all praises too regarding her singing voice. I've personally never heard Mariah claim she was black?? I've heard her say proudly that she is of mixed race, of which she is. She is clearly not a black woman.
Mariah calls herself black! She always did! I do agree she is mostly white during slavery she would be black but in 2013 she is mixed race

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#629 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
She has never lived her life as a black woman. I don't know what he's talking about.
what does that even mean? lmao...
Sally

Hyde Park, MA

#630 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. Mariah's mom was a very beautiful white lady whom Mariah has given all praises too regarding her singing voice. I've personally never heard Mariah claim she was black?? I've heard her say proudly that she is of mixed race, of which she is. She is clearly not a black woman.
in the past she has called herself white then mixed but on the George Lopez show Mariah has called herself Black

Level 7

Location hidden

#631 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this. Mariah's mom was a very beautiful white lady whom Mariah has given all praises too regarding her singing voice...
What does a mother praising their own child have to do with ANYTHING??

Come on black people, you got to use better logic than this...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#632 May 20, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how someone can be both biracial AND black??? One is either biracial OR black. You can't have both. No such thing. What's so wrong with biracials claiming their own identity? What is the fear you guys have with this?
here we go! Lol most blacks are technically bi racial ! If the TRUE definition of bi racial means a product of more than one race! Then we all bi racial ! But if your definition means for example one parent white one parent black and till this day most people consider bi racials black if one parent is black. Times are changing but if Lil miss bi racial got caught in the wrong part of Mississippi or Georgia the good ole boys the Kkk would hang your Azz like anybody else! Cause you are BLACK to them that's all I'm saying. To me that's like saying I'm half Chinese and half Mexican and if someone asks you if you are Mexican you say no? Of course not you are STILL Mexican because one of your parents is Mexican!!! My niece is black and Mexican if someone asks her is she black? She doesn't say NO she says I'm Black and Mexican and leaves it at that!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#633 May 20, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
in the past she has called herself white then mixed but on the George Lopez show Mariah has called herself Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0NOm5tiTzYsXX
Thank you! She is pandering full stop
Sally

Hyde Park, MA

#634 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Mariah calls herself black! She always did! I do agree she is mostly white during slavery she would be black but in 2013 she is mixed race
she looks like a white girl but true she calls herself black
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#635 May 20, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mixed race from a white mother
And do you think all dark skinned black women are ugly because the dark skinned part was unnecessary
White father. He is the one that game me my damn tiny peanut, but that's another story. Ya'll know damn well that most brothaz including yours truly prefer light skinned sistaz. Why do you think we love Latinas and to a certain extent WW? You Sistaz are trying to say that 80 percent of BW are light skinnned and that simply isn't so. Common now...how many Beyonces do you see in the street, Tyra's, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, Mariah Carey's. Hell even Stacey Dash is half Mexican. Ya'll need to stop fantasizing.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#636 May 20, 2013
Embarrsing but until this thread I always thought Mariah was latino, just from her looks, never did any research on her.
Sally

Hyde Park, MA

#637 May 20, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>White father. He is the one that game me my damn tiny peanut, but that's another story. Ya'll know damn well that most brothaz including yours truly prefer light skinned sistaz. Why do you think we love Latinas and to a certain extent WW? You Sistaz are trying to say that 80 percent of BW are light skinnned and that simply isn't so. Common now...how many Beyonces do you see in the street, Tyra's, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, Mariah Carey's. Hell even Stacey Dash is half Mexican. Ya'll need to stop fantasizing.
well I never said 80% of black women look like stacy dash and etc, most look like angela basett, whitney houston, kenya Moore's shade Mary J Blige's shade but the black men that like light skin women, don't even care for light skinned black women, they go straight for WW or latina's.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#638 May 20, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
Embarrsing but until this thread I always thought Mariah was latino, just from her looks, never did any research on her.
She is part Latina but these homely Sistaz will claim her in a heartbeat to make themselves feel better. They will also say that 80 percent of AAW look like Mariah, Beyonce and Alicia Keys. smdh

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#639 May 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> that depends because some women do care what their man looks like.
I'm not saying women don't care what their man looks like i'm saying that universally more pressure is put on women to be beautiful while more pressure is put on men to be good providers, etc..Women's looks are more important to women than men's are to them and when a man does obsess over his looks at the same rate as women he's considered a "pretty boy"..Both sexes know each others' weaknesses and both attack the opposite sex in what matters most to that sex, although this is changing in american society and we're becoming more equal it isn't happening fast enough..it will take a while for the double standards to die out..
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> However I have noticed that finance seems to be the main focus of a man. There is no excuse to talk about a BWs hair when you have the same hair that's an attack on the Phyical features of our race/nationality. Calling us UGLY I have never heard a white, Asian or Hispanic man call his entire race of women UGLY or unattractive and say Nobody wants you and white women look better. That's just cruel!! Talking about deadbeat dads is a social problem and is a REALITY in our community.
That's because us blacks suffer from self hatred more than any other race..this is why blacks are color struck and hate the hair that they're born with and love lighter complexion and this is nothing new...blaming black men alone for bw hating their hair, etc is wrong..both bm and bw have self hatred issues and they're not because of bm alone that's just common sense..and yes i am well aware of the condition the black community is in and both sides are responsible..black women aren't entirely innocent so stop making it seem as though they are..black men need to take care of their children and black women need to choose better partners and use better protection..most of the oow pregnancies are from teens..if they're having sex then they need to learn to use protection correctly..there's no excuse for men not taking care of their children and there's no excuse for women either..either keep your legs closed or learn how to use protection and if you are using protection make sure you're using it correctly....but when you have sex both of you already understand there's a risk of getting pregnant..it take two..
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> President Obama even told the new young graduates today at Moorhouse college " to be good fathers and providers to their children" why did the president have to do that? Because that's an epidemic in our community and that's destroying us!! To me there is a difference between downing our ethnic features which is a form of self hate vs discussing REAL social problems. I would never form my lips to say black men are ugly they are good looking, have natural built bodies and something else I love about their bodies ( ill keep that to myself ) lol! But the deadbeat syndrome is real and that's what I have seen my entire life in my neck of the woods a brother takings care of his kids is very rare honestly!! I think we are all products of our environment and affected by what we see. I know what I've seen my entire life and it hurts me!! That's why I'm always trippin on that subject.
president obama was right..we do have an epidemic..men need to step up in this country and there is no excuse, but you can't fully blame the men..as i said before it takes two..

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#640 May 20, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol maybe Kim is the one jealous of black women because she seems to want to emulate their features. Kim used to be pretty but lately after surgery & botox is starting to resemble octomum. Beautiful natural white women are Angelina Jolie & Marilyn Monroe not Kim in my opinion.
Lets see I have been accused of being a racist wm, a racist ww, a asian man, a racist asian women, SBT and now Jennifer from the UK. What in the hell is the matter with some of you people here?

Level 6

The Sequel

#641 May 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
White men are the ones that are always highlighted because this society cares more about white victims. When black women/ Children go missing you think they care? Heck NO! Its us black women that have to rally for the victims; black women/ children, because no one else will.
This does not make sense..how is it that bm have such high prison rates for everything else, then why hesitate to convict them for child molestation?? the government doesn't hesitate to lock a black man up for anything and everything else so why brush off something as serious a child molestation. a black man locked up is a black man locked up to the them.. and studies show black men get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as white men..most white sex offenders don't even serve jail time they get a slap on the wrist and probation, maybe even some therapy when their azzes should be under the jail! you're simply in denial about the way blacks including black women get treated by our government..
http://www.allgov.com/news/top-stories/black-...
http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-recei...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>if you haven't came across stats. I suggest you start looking into 1 FBI stats. 2 other government agencies 3 step into metropolitan areas where most blacks live and make up your own mind.
I have and FBI stats, gov agencies, etc show that white men are more likely to be convicted for child molestation/rape just like they're more likely to be serial killers..
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>It could be very well a personal bias. However I do look at stats. I look at the many black women in my family. I look to black women in other venues. And I can't ignore what i see plane as day. You don't understand right now but believe me you're going to come to a conclusion about it in a few years. You're going to come to across road where you will decide " Hey should i be a sista soldier or should I be about myself and my sisters''
I look at stats as well and when it comes to pedophilia white men have that locked down..you see it on the news all the time..white women drowning their babies and white men molesting their children and killing their entire family for no good reason..I'm all about improving the black community overall and black men are apart of the black community..we need both bm and women in order for the black community to survive, otherwise we become extinct..
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it? Is it really? Or has she been hurt by black men's comments against black women? Think about it.
can you really say who started it??No! there's no excuse for bashing and she creates a lot of bashful threads unprovoked..she's not innocent and neither are the bm who bash and create threads, she's a grown azz woman and she's responsible for how she decides to react and everything doesn't need a reaction..that's why i'm hardly ever on IR threads and the whole IR discussion got old for me after a few weeks..she needs to get over it too.much of the discussion has been ran into the ground and it should be old by now..at least that's how i feel about it and according to other posters she's been talking the same old mess for years..

Level 6

The Sequel

#642 May 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>But thing about it is; bashing a persons looks is JUST THAT BASHING! Critiquing individuals that fail to provide or protect, is just that Critiquing. Is it a fact or is it the truth? The stats and community shows us that black men not being good providers is a fact.
look one in five white children are brought up in single parent homes..i've always maintained that blacks are the only race of ppl that will publicly bash eaach other on youtube, FB,etc and air each other's dirty laundry..you certainly don't see other races doing this and it's pathetic..blacks need to stop doing this.

Level 6

The Sequel

#643 May 20, 2013
beyonce is black..why is there even a dispute of her race???

Level 6

The Sequel

#644 May 20, 2013
did my post to sbw get deleted???

Level 6

The Sequel

#645 May 20, 2013
ok, nvrm lol...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#646 May 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying women don't care what their man looks like i'm saying that universally more pressure is put on women to be beautiful while more pressure is put on men to be good providers, etc..Women's looks are more important to women than men's are to them and when a man does obsess over his looks at the same rate as women he's considered a "pretty boy"..Both sexes know each others' weaknesses and both attack the opposite sex in what matters most to that sex, although this is changing in american society and we're becoming more equal it isn't happening fast enough..it will take a while for the double standards to die out..
<quoted text>That's because us blacks suffer from self hatred more than any other race..this is why blacks are color struck and hate the hair that they're born with and love lighter complexion and this is nothing new...blaming black men alone for bw hating their hair, etc is wrong..both bm and bw have self hatred issues and they're not because of bm alone that's just common sense..and yes i am well aware of the condition the black community is in and both sides are responsible..black women aren't entirely innocent so stop making it seem as though they are..black men need to take care of their children and black women need to choose better partners and use better protection..most of the oow pregnancies are from teens..if they're having sex then they need to learn to use protection correctly..there's no excuse for men not taking care of their children and there's no excuse for women either..either keep your legs closed or learn how to use protection and if you are using protection make sure you're using it correctly....but when you have sex both of you already understand there's a risk of getting pregnant..it take two..
<quoted text>president obama was right..we do have an epidemic..men need to step up in this country and there is no excuse, but you can't fully blame the men..as i said before it takes two..
the self hate comes from slavery we were taught by masa that our hair and black features were ugly and its DEEPLY ingrained in us!!!!!and we are not the ONLY race/nationality with color issues INDIANS from India have the colorstruck problem about equal to ours!' Latinos have issues with color and hair especially the ones with African blood go figure.,,,,, I never blamed black men solely for our problem in the community with kids not having fathers. I do agree sisters need to start really investing in good birth control especially since our men are known for abandoning their kids. However if you have sex a child could come in the picture and why do our men run away so much????? Most sisters I know that got pregnant by their boyfriends weren't wild promiscuous slutts like Maury try's to depict they were regular girls that worked or went to school and when they got pregnant by their boyfriends he was up! That's all I ever see 90% of the time I don't even hang with hoodrats except for a few of my cousins lol! It's not JUST the thugs either that's another LIE people try to sweep under the table! If I have a child by my boyfriend and he doesn't want to support his child who else do I blame? His mom? His dad? Etc.,,,,,,, you blame the sperm donor ! It shouldn't matter if you got a hoodrat preganant what does the baby have to do with it? It's innocent and needs love care and support from its parents. Both of them ! Most black women don't abandon their kids but brothers do why is that? We need to seriously work on that issue!!!
The color issue is here to stay as well I've been treated like shi my entire life because of it so no dark skin women are not always the victim of this problem light skin women suffer as well with tons of sterotypes to go along with it!
grghajkl

Grand Prairie, TX

#647 May 20, 2013
hahaha doesnt she know she always is dating one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 min J R T 13
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 4 min T-BOS 316
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min Don Barros Serrano 2,027
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 8 min Whitey 245
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 8 min Don Barros Serrano 301
Marcus: In need of some p***y!!! 8 min Drilling for the ... 7
The "britain first" party 9 min dcool 52
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min Don Barros Serrano 32,565
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 18 min Trumping On 160
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min larryX 135,975
The UK has left the EU 45 min Go Blue Forever 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr TranshumanX 46,276
More from around the web