Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Since when is what she got to say important? She is aint but a dumb, stupid, bonafined hoe that no man wants. She is just like trash. Used, and tossed but never kept cause its trash
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's harsh. I heard Kim K. was betrayed by Kanye West during her pregnancy recently. Kim could be saying these statements to draw attention to herself who knows.
Well, as relentless as it sounds, she displaced her anger towards me and my fellow black women, which defines a person I will not respect. We are always dehumanized and insulted by the media, and also reality. Not trying to be mean, but why she I respect someone who doesn't respect me?(not trying to start an argument, just asking)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

She=should
forever

Hyde Park, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

cj moe wrote:
she was visiting Nigeria and decided to insult the black women there
"lol Scott said their women look like apes and i agree" said Kim kardashian
why go there if you go insult the women there by calling them apes?
she likes black men and now 1000s of black Nigerian men are joking on her and insulting her on twitter. lol! its actually funny to me cause she has loads of them giving her he'll now.
it has been confirmed that it is a lie:
http://ladunliadi.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-didn...
forever

Hyde Park, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

kim never said that: http://ladunliadi.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-didn...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This is like the Hilfiger lie that spread like wildfire. To this day, we will have someone on Topix periodically create a thread about it.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

smdh Sistaz hating on my beautiful Armenian Queen. Why can't you jealous Blond Wigged bald headed Sistaz leave this poor girl alone. I've never seen so much hatred towards the Kardashians except for Latinas by resentful hateful Sistaz. Ya'll know damn well Kim would never say that about a black person. Kim is the sweetest kindest person in the world. Her and my other baby Jodi Arias.
safase

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

the truth is that she posted it then deleted it immediately, but it wasn't Kim who made the statement it was Scott but she still agreed to it and yes i saw the tweet. i followed it on twitter very well. i heard it was some other white dude involved too.

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I wonder how Kanye feels.
carol

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

African Americans don't care about they ancestors in west Africa, they rarely care about each other. they rather bow down to us white masters and kiss our feels. i find it sweeter if a sweety did it though.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Marcus Washington wrote:
smdh Sistaz hating on my beautiful Armenian Queen. Why can't you jealous Blond Wigged bald headed Sistaz leave this poor girl alone. I've never seen so much hatred towards the Kardashians except for Latinas by resentful hateful Sistaz. Ya'll know damn well Kim would never say that about a black person. Kim is the sweetest kindest person in the world. Her and my other baby Jodi Arias.
MACEO

Well, I can't say.......YOu look like a Gorilla to me. Not only do you look like one your body is shaped the same.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

cj moe wrote:
she was visiting Nigeria and decided to insult the black women there
"lol Scott said their women look like apes and i agree" said Kim kardashian
why go there if you go insult the women there by calling them apes?
she likes black men and now 1000s of black Nigerian men are joking on her and insulting her on twitter. lol! its actually funny to me cause she has loads of them giving her he'll now.
More proof that only the DUMBEST ww fk negroes...lol!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
Since when is what she got to say important? She is aint but a dumb, stupid, bonafined hoe that no man wants. She is just like trash. Used, and tossed but never kept cause its trash
Cosign!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>More proof that only the DUMBEST ww fk negroes...lol!
MACEO

Well, I can't say.......YOu look like a Gorilla to me. Not only do you look like one your body is shaped the same.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

sand-_cracker wrote:
She didn't write that. Google "Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter".
dodesn't sound like something she would tweet. kk is VERY image conscious. even if nigeria is a backward sh8thole, she would probably have said something complimentary and positive like "nigeria was great. love my nigerian fans" or something like that.
ablackguy

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

cuz i been away too long..
BlaxRdumbfcuks

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Were they really Chimpanzees or something? C'mon be realistic here, Kim Kardashian? She made an honest mistake. Leave her alone!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

cj moe wrote:
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/ne ws/20977/37/kim-kardashian-und er-fire-for-calling-nigerian-w om.html
According to your link she belittled the women and the country of Nigeria. Why didn't you state that?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Pretty Ebony wrote:
If only brothaz would defend us as they do WW and Latinas.
Ma'am, why use a generalization?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

BlaxRdumbfcuks wrote:
Were they really Chimpanzees or something? C'mon be realistic here, Kim Kardashian? She made an honest mistake. Leave her alone!
MACEO

She said it and deleted it! They paid for her to go over there for "One hour"!

How sad and disrespectful,,....What a Bitch! She acts like you very arrogant!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••