Kim kardashian under fire for calling...
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#466 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for hailing us up! But what's funny, Cog & I catch some of the most sh!t from Black women while logged in here (not that we give a sh!t)...just an observation.
That is just an inkling of the overall distrust now so prevalent with bw concerning bm. It's really a sad indictment of the state of affairs.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#467 May 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>and all the metropolitan area can show you is that there's an abundance of poverty..
Are you sure about this? What about the abundance of crime? The abudance of single parented homes? The abundance of unkept lawns? What about all of these other things??? It isn't just poverty (bad enough)..because there are areas in the country where there is just as much poverty WITHOUT all of the other negatives which make some of these "black" areas virtually unhabitable.
Observer

United States

#468 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for hailing us up! But what's funny, Cog & I catch some of the most sh!t from Black women while logged in here (not that we give a sh!t)...just an observation.
Most women don't like to hear men say they would throw their panties at another man,like you did. Maybe that's why.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#469 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I say do you. I'm just saying alot of the black men don't seem to be happy.,
Happy people don't have time to bash what they've left because they are too busy being happy.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#470 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, you say you giving your shcit up all over the place :)
LOL.(I plead the fifth).

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#471 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL nice try Mr. A.:)
LOL you almost had me fooled too.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#472 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I say do you. I'm just saying alot of the black men don't seem to be happy.,
I haven't seen a black man frown in at least 10 years. Black president, all the major music stars for the most part are black ,.. Jeopardy throwing up black engineers from MIT, BM got all the baddest females in the industry period.

Brothers is happy sweetheart. We want you to be happy too :) That's why we'll be the first to tell you that if you feel brothas ain't doing it for you, then date out.

Just remember BM want fck with you afterwards :) All it takes it 1 time.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#473 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy people don't have time to bash what they've left because they are too busy being happy.
Exactly.:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#474 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL really? I find you both to be the most likable black men ever. Like when I speak to you two I still have hope for the upcoming generation of black men.
Please, PLEASE don't place that type of responsibility, on neither Cog nor me. Cog is a great dude...I do AIIIGHT...but the minute either he or I fcuk up, you'll be flushing ALL Black men down the toilet based off what some internet n!**as done did.

I appreciate the gesture, babe...but don't do that to us...LOLOL!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#475 May 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
stats don't show that at all...
:) Stats show a lot of things, it depends on how you choose to look at it.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#476 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But the thing is it didn't start off that way. Yea sure there were a few black women that had a few things to say, however most black women truly believe and some still do that black men were the bomb. Honestly. LOL you'll see though trust me on that.
Yep. Hope is good but sometime you simply have to weigh the risks and do what's best for your personal happiness and contentment. Clearly she's young though but if she's plays smart (very hard for young people to do) she will see reality she's life impacted.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#477 May 19, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Most women don't like to hear men say they would throw their panties at another man,like you did. Maybe that's why.
Most women don't like a n33a that doesn't have any problems with letting another man raise his kids either.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#478 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you almost had me fooled too.
LOl :) I'll get ya one day :)
Pancakess

United States

#479 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every single irbw on this site, including yourself, would like to disagree with you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480 May 19, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Most women don't like to hear men say they would throw their panties at another man,like you did. Maybe that's why.
And most n!**as that get sent naked photos through PM don't put the b!tch on blast for doing it either.

Now if you wanna question someone's sexuality...let's question it.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#481 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.(I plead the fifth).
Lol :)
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#482 May 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know any other group that suffers from self hate as much as blacks i will admit that, but what exactly are you getting at??? nobody's trivializing anything it's just that some of you women are bitter and choose to turn a blind eye to the fact that there are self hating bw who put other races of men on a pedestal while bashing bm..ppl need to stop being hypocrites and idk what you're talking about i have no problem finding good bm...good bm being in the minority is simply your opinion/warped perception..nothing more..
In all seriousness, I hope you always feel this way.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#483 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Hope is good but sometime you simply have to weigh the risks and do what's best for your personal happiness and contentment. Clearly she's young though but if she's plays smart (very hard for young people to do) she will see reality she's life impacted.
i think you're just bitter..some older women are just too far gone...all it takes is good morals, good discernment of ppl, knowing how to weed out the bad from the good..and i have no problem choosing good men over thugs, etc..you all act as if choosing wm automatically guarantees my happiness..couldn't be further from the truth..

Level 6

The Sequel

#484 May 19, 2013
SBW i'll respond to your other posts later, girl..have fun, hun...

Level 6

The Sequel

#485 May 19, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every single irbw on this site, including yourself, would like to disagree with you.
that's exactly what i was getting at lol..they bash 25/8..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,129
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 14 min WATCHING LIVONIA 73
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 15 min KIP 912
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 33 min Ttt 3
If I could go back in time, I would.... 36 min Ttt 3
why do white people enjoy eating bloody meat? (Mar '11) 38 min Chalotte 309
So you black people really think you're like wh... 42 min Chalotte 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 7 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 7 hr Prince 75
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 12 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web