Kim kardashian under fire for calling...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#386 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been alright, keep getting sick. I love my people but sometimes I can not be around the ones who think it is cute to fit stereotypes. Sometimes I get embarrassed.
well i will pray for your health..i'm sure you're a strong woman..it is embarrassing to see ppl act like fools, especially in public which is why i choose not to hang around ppl like that..I simply surround myself with like minded ppl..

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#387 May 19, 2013
lina wrote:
<quoted text> That is the celeb world, I see many bum bm with ww and he's not paying her a dime and then I see mutual giving bm/ww wm/bw partnerships. What is your problem, don't knock something you haven't tried or know little about. White men nor white women are a prize, unless the other person looks at them that way, then it's their problem if they get screwed by a white person. Serve them right for putting them on a high pedestal. Lots of happy interracial partnerships in the real world, if you get with an idiot then don't be surprised if you find yourself in idiot conversations with them or your union ends. If anything since you value wp so highly then if anyone is getting anything from this then it would be the black person. But in the celeb world poor groupies will cling onto a celeb man for money, but Kim is a girl who was rich before but thinks her only asset in life is how sexy men view her, she dates bm because they show her interest. What's so good about wm, Kim likes the bling in life, she probably thinks she has a lot of swag and dates men who think the same. Kim is not the sharpest tool in the shed, she likes sports guys, fashion, going to nice places, her personality suits many of the bm she gets involved with.
My post did not exclusively reflect those in a "celeb world". It's your silly @zz who's caught up in a "celeb world" for typing something so obtuse and stupid.

Like I said, you n!**as better waKKKe the fcuk up.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#388 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...And that same standard is upheld on the college campus even today...and these white chicks be fcukin' the professors on down.
ffkin the TA s for grades and the professors and don't nobody say nothing !!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#389 May 19, 2013
lina wrote:
<quoted text> That's what you believe, there are many names for white girls who sleep around, most people don't ignore it, at the same time they get attention for doing it since they're pleasuring some guy, there are just as many people calling them names for doing it even the guys they are sleeping with. Black women can play the same game too but you're all to focused on what other people think, particularly what hypocrites think. Forget what others are saying about you, try to be nice, if your want to do interracial then do it, the negatives follow people who think negatively, plus I am sure many of you are strong enough to deal with a few things and move it along.
no ACTUALLY that's what I have EXPERIENCED and seen with my own eyes! There is a double standard trust me
lina

Bristol, UK

#390 May 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> no ACTUALLY that's what I have EXPERIENCED and seen with my own eyes! There is a double standard trust me
So what, we've come too far down the road, we all know what's up, black women need to stop caring about what others think, push ourselves forward in all area's and respect would most likely follow.
Giggs

Bradford, UK

#391 May 19, 2013
lina wrote:
<quoted text> That is the celeb world, I see many bum bm with ww and he's not paying her a dime and then I see mutual giving bm/ww wm/bw partnerships. What is your problem, don't knock something you haven't tried or know little about. White men nor white women are a prize, unless the other person looks at them that way, then it's their problem if they get screwed by a white person. Serve them right for putting them on a high pedestal. Lots of happy interracial partnerships in the real world, if you get with an idiot then don't be surprised if you find yourself in idiot conversations with them or your union ends. If anything since you value wp so highly then if anyone is getting anything from this then it would be the black person. But in the celeb world poor groupies will cling onto a celeb man for money, but Kim is a girl who was rich before but thinks her only asset in life is how sexy men view her, she dates bm because they show her interest. What's so good about wm, Kim likes the bling in life, she probably thinks she has a lot of swag and dates men who think the same. Kim is not the sharpest tool in the shed, she likes sports guys, fashion, going to nice places, her personality suits many of the bm she gets involved with.
Kim K is a dumb slag.

Kanye etc... are as dumb as she is.

She is likely riddled with the lurgy.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#392 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>After Kim rooks Kanye for duffle bags of child support, and polished off Kris's pockets through thedivorce she'll be accepted back into the white fold again.
Don't be surprised if Kim is finally married to a white man in about 2 years (or LESS). Those white BOYS would love to have her NOW...LOLOL!!!
See...this is what these KKKrackas do...date, mate and RAPE US, then when they're done they take all of the spoils back to their own race.
You dumb n!**as better waKKKe the fcuk up to what's going on here!
You are correct. Women like Heidi and Kim will only get praise if they get the money back. Period. If she continues to control the game and simply takes the money with little to no impact on her persons, yes, she will be accepted by wm and the story will twist in her favor by them. So she's pushing it though with the pregnancy. That's going to be a hard one. Hate to say this but she better hope it doesn't look black.
Crowd Pleaser

Memphis, TN

#393 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been alright, keep getting sick. I love my people but sometimes I can not be around the ones who think it is cute to fit stereotypes. Sometimes I get embarrassed.
Why worry about stereotypes? Just live your life. People aren't put on this earth to answer to someone elses stereotype. Everyone should strive to be the best self they can be and it's not in any of us to judge that as long as they aren't breaking laws.
lina

Bristol, UK

#394 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>My post did not exclusively reflect those in a "celeb world". It's your silly @zz who's caught up in a "celeb world" for typing something so obtuse and stupid.
Like I said, you n!**as better waKKKe the fcuk up.
What do you want from me? Do you want me to say that bm and bw should all stick together, and other races should stick together.
For me personally I am looking at the individual, there is a lot of crummy men out there of all races.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#395 May 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>well i will pray for your health..i'm sure you're a strong woman..it is embarrassing to see ppl act like fools, especially in public which is why i choose not to hang around ppl like that..I simply surround myself with like minded ppl..
Thank you!!! These days it is hard to find people who are on a different level. Only person I can really have deep conversations with is my brother and some of my cousins

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#396 May 19, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a line between critiquing and bashing, but i can't bring myself to say that bw on youtube and other sites haven't bashed bm, especially when i've seen comments by capree and It IS I try to claim bm are rapists and child molesters at the same rate or more than wm..Utterly ridiculous nonsense like that..both sides are responsible for blatant disrespect and bashing..i choose to stay out of it which is why i stay out of IR threads 99% of the time..
But looking at statistics rape and child molestation is more prevalent in the black community than in the white community. The difference is that rape and child molestation is a hidden secret in the black community. I would also like to say that many of the responses from women like Capre can be attributed to the bashing of black women, because even myself I didn't bash black men until they got on the world wide web talking that shid about black women.

I disagree about both sides being responsible for bashing. Black women never mock black men for their looks. Black women never go around saying black men are nappy headed ugly niccas that no one wants. That is black mens model in regards to black women.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#397 May 19, 2013
LOL I'm fcking tipsy. I had way to many beers. :)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#398 May 19, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...so they talkin' crazy over at "Black Voices" too, huh?
smFh
LOL they talking crazy on every media web site.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#399 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>Why worry about stereotypes? Just live your life. People aren't put on this earth to answer to someone elses stereotype. Everyone should strive to be the best self they can be and it's not in any of us to judge that as long as they aren't breaking laws.
You are right, we should not judge others. Nobody wants to be stereotyped especially when it is in a negative way.

Level 8

Location hidden

#400 May 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> ffkin the TA s for grades and the professors and don't nobody say nothing !!!
This college sh!t is a trife life ain't it??

I swear...it ain't much difference between the campus & the streets.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#401 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! These days it is hard to find people who are on a different level. Only person I can really have deep conversations with is my brother and some of my cousins
yes i agree..it's hard to find ppl on a different level theses days that's why when you do find ppl who are you stick close to them..

Level 8

Location hidden

#402 May 19, 2013
Crowd Pleaser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Women like Heidi and Kim will only get praise if they get the money back. Period. If she continues to control the game and simply takes the money with little to no impact on her persons, yes, she will be accepted by wm and the story will twist in her favor by them. So she's pushing it though with the pregnancy. That's going to be a hard one. Hate to say this but she better hope it doesn't look black.
The baby can come out looking white, society will still look at Kim like "a n!**ER lover" and the child as a product of her "loving n!**ERs". But if she can take that "n!**ER loving" money and reupholster the foundation of the system of the european dominance, again, white men will receive Kim then.

But how the child will look has NO bearing on anything.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#403 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But looking at statistics rape and child molestation is more prevalent in the black community than in the white community. The difference is that rape and child molestation is a hidden secret in the black community. I would also like to say that many of the responses from women like Capre can be attributed to the bashing of black women, because even myself I didn't bash black men until they got on the world wide web talking that shid about black women.
I disagree about both sides being responsible for bashing. Black women never mock black men for their looks. Black women never go around saying black men are nappy headed ugly niccas that no one wants. That is black mens model in regards to black women.
All this is bullscit and lies. Are you drunk?

Level 8

Location hidden

#404 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
LOL I'm fcking tipsy. I had way to many beers.:)
What kind...?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#405 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
LOL I'm fcking tipsy. I had way to many beers.:)
Lol, ignore my last comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,535,046
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 min Alexa 34
Slave Prices Adjusted For Inflation 7 min 4everandaday 5
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 34 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 36 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 49 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 51 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web