First Prev
of 121
Next Last
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 10, 2013
she was visiting Nigeria and decided to insult the black women there

"lol Scott said their women look like apes and i agree" said Kim kardashian

why go there if you go insult the women there by calling them apes?

she likes black men and now 1000s of black Nigerian men are joking on her and insulting her on twitter. lol! its actually funny to me cause she has loads of them giving her he'll now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#2 May 10, 2013
Is there any proof or links to this claim? Kim has always been distasteful. She's a purified slut. However, I can't picture her blatantly going there to insult these people. I could be wrong.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#3 May 10, 2013
bhttp://www.nigeriafilms.com/n ews/20977/37/kim-kardashian-un der-fire-for-calling-nigerian- wom.htmlm was
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 10, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Is there any proof or links to this claim? Kim has always been distasteful. She's a purified slut. However, I can't picture her blatantly going there to insult these people. I could be wrong.
Well, now we know shes a purified slut, and stupid. Lol.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#5 May 10, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#6 May 10, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know shes a purified slut, and stupid. Lol.
Lol that's harsh. I heard Kim K. was betrayed by Kanye West during her pregnancy recently. Kim could be saying these statements to draw attention to herself who knows.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#7 May 10, 2013
cj moe wrote:
Thanks for the link. I'm reading it now. Kim K. is destroying her own "career."
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#8 May 10, 2013
don't worry about it cause there are tons of wm who are even worser than her but all African American women do is sit and smile at him like it was right for him to do it. but no matter cause also some bw who does it along with the wm.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#9 May 10, 2013
but what do you call the wm who dates bw but hates all bm? they calls bm apes right in front of bw and bw only will say something when they are directly insulted. how about that?
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#13 May 10, 2013
Im not worried about it though. south Africans has already named white people the top criminals and they gets they brain beat in everyday so go tell yall white bfs that and smile at them. the time is coming when white Americans will take they azz whopping and then we won't have to look at no more pale naked mole rats no more. lol now thats some to smile about.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#14 May 10, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
She didn't write that. Google "Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter".
Kim did go to Nigeria.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#15 May 10, 2013
Griff Izlaan wrote:
There's a lot of Twitter accounts of entertainers: BEWARE!
they already paid her the money to come to Nigeria. she did say it and if she didn't then where is the proof?
Pretty Ebony

Austin, TX

#19 May 10, 2013
Typical dumb "Kings". Ready to defend their true Queen while throwing us under the bus. Wow! These fools remind me of that character that Samuel Jackson portrayed in Tarantino's Django Unchained. He played the Kiss a$$ House Slave.
Pretty Ebony

Austin, TX

#20 May 10, 2013
If only brothaz would defend us as they do WW and Latinas.
Blah

Decatur, GA

#21 May 10, 2013
Pretty Ebony wrote:
If only brothaz would defend us as they do WW and Latinas.
Aren't you the one whose always going on about how much you love having sex with "gorgeous" latinos and white men.
cj moe

Montgomery, AL

#22 May 10, 2013
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one whose always going on about how much you love having sex with "gorgeous" latinos and white men.
and that's why i find it so hard to defend African American women. I'll defend African women though but not those women in America only because of that. they bragging on sex with wm only to humiliate bm.
anotreallytrue

Voorhees, NJ

#23 May 10, 2013
roflol
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#24 May 10, 2013
The Kardashians love bm ..and that's against the law with I/R sluts bw nuts (the beast riders)..but they love to parade around and slander the bm and praise non-bm to make it the reason..Don't they make you wanna throw up your lunch lol 0=
anotreallytrue

Voorhees, NJ

#25 May 10, 2013
why white men why can't they do it with native American men or something yall are crazy think there are only 2 races in the world..

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#26 May 10, 2013
I don't believe this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 121
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Jewish Males the Top of the Racial Hierarchy? 1 min BWEFocused 3
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 3 min Big Knob 148
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,109,457
Every Famous or Semi Famous BW are all with Whi... 4 min BWEFocused 13
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 9 min God Body720 1,184
MOSES asks, are you a CHICKEN or an EAGLE? (Mar '11) 11 min MOSES-II 39
AA'S, are you selfish or socially envolved to m... 14 min MOSES-II 3
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 19 min ooo 120,855
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 23 min Yagurl C 533
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 36 min auman 209
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Stupid Thread 592
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••