Woodbridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

laughing at you wrote:
Women think that if you are over the age of 21 anf is still a virgin then that means you are either gay or have no game. Why? Cuz in America it is the norm to get lots of sex as a young man. Men are not supposed to wait until marriage to have sex other wise they are shamed for it. fair_guy is 100% correct men who wait til marriage are scorned by women. Women think that being a virgin makes you less than a man. They whine about men being dogs and sleeping around. When you respect your body and stay a virgin women think you are gay or a weirdo for it. So in other words your damed if your a hound-dog and damed if ya dont!!
True

I am almost mid 20 female virgin so I don't look at virgin males like that.

Males virgins are more classier than non-virgin males.
They have more self-respect.

That what being a real gentleman is all about.

Since: Dec 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Jackiemona wrote:
I think it's normal but for many people now days being promiscuous is the norm. I'll be 20 in a few months and plan on staying a virgin until I find the right one.
I co-sign laughing at you's post...
Ha!! Does the right one have to be a virgin? I am the same age turing 20 in the next few months. My view is different, If I were to keep it I would until marriage I would want to lose it to someone that is one. Since I want to get married around 26 the chances of me finding a virgin is not good. So It will be unfair to keep it then marry a non virgin. So waiting until marriage is on the backburner.
Ashy Larry

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

At the end of the day the majority of the male population believes that if your still a virgin that your gay,weird, and less of a man..For the women a small portion will think your gay, or weird, but most will state publicly that its a good thing and honorable..So if know one asks, then dont tell..In the end no one really cares cause there are far bigger issues to obsess over. So take this time to focus on yourself and your career.

“I account for myself only!”

Since: Dec 08

The land of the living.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

EmotionallyInconsistent wrote:
Waiting until marriage kind of sounds like prostitution...
I mean, having sex with someone after they've given you the payment: ring, marriage and the promise of loyalty and emotional support--it really sounds like prostitution.
And think of the guys or girls (to a lesser degree) that take you out to dinner and all that and all so that they can get sex in the long/short run... sounds like you're buying sex...
LOL!!! OkKKK.....

Virgin until marriage = prostitution????

LOL!!

That's a first.

Some people just come up with anything to justify something that is actually a good idea.

You're virginity is not for sale.

It has nothing to do with money unless people sully it and make it that way.

I thought it was about being with only one person who you love and promised to cherish for the rest of your life. Giving yourself in a way that you've never given to another because of the love you have for that person.

Marriage is an partnership of love and promise ordained by GOD. How can you make into something so vile? That was disgusting.

“Most black females R like this”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

laughing at you wrote:
Women think that if you are over the age of 21 anf is still a virgin then that means you are either gay or have no game. Why? Cuz in America it is the norm to get lots of sex as a young man. Men are not supposed to wait until marriage to have sex other wise they are shamed for it. fair_guy is 100% correct men who wait til marriage are scorned by women. Women think that being a virgin makes you less than a man. They whine about men being dogs and sleeping around. When you respect your body and stay a virgin women think you are gay or a weirdo for it. So in other words your damed if your a hound-dog and damed if ya dont!!
You are 100% correct. Anyone think we are lying, go into a crowded place and declare you are a virgin, watch what happens...
RedTape

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Erin W wrote:
It seems like i'm the only person who wants to hold out until marriage. Nowadays, people are ashamed to even admit that they are keeping themselves to themselves. Why has it become something to shy away from?.
It's great that you want to keep yourself a virgin until marriage. I don't see anything wrong with it. I see everyone as having free will. However, what I do find wrong is when people are influenced to have sex solely because of what they see in the media.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Ashy Larry wrote:
At the end of the day the majority of the male population believes that if your still a virgin that your gay,weird, and less of a man..For the women a small portion will think your gay, or weird, but most will state publicly that its a good thing and honorable...
Half right, nice try! Most of those women saying it is good and noble that a guy is still a virgin 99% of the time ARE NOT VIRGINS THEMSELVES. Hypocrites. Most Americans (95%) have sex before marriage. Next time you hear a woman say "That's great you are still a virgin" ask her if she is a virgin. 99% of the time the answer is "no".

That statement you made provided me with a great morning time laugh...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

EmotionallyInconsistent wrote:
Waiting until marriage kind of sounds like prostitution...
I mean, having sex with someone after they've given you the payment: ring, marriage and the promise of loyalty and emotional support--it really sounds like prostitution.
And think of the guys or girls (to a lesser degree) that take you out to dinner and all that and all so that they can get sex in the long/short run... sounds like you're buying sex...
Some experts say marriage is more like extended-stay prostitution.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

phins1989 wrote:
...Since I want to get married around 26 the chances of me finding a virgin is not good. So It will be unfair to keep it then marry a non virgin. So waiting until marriage is on the backburner.
I see your point. I am almost 24, and know that my chances of finding a virgin female are next to none...
The Moor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Interracialbook wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just another unemployed former auto worker sitting around trying to act like mister cool, mister dearborn michigan
How very clever of you, yeah because everyone in Michigan works for he Auto industry right,dumbazz. I am an attorney,never worked for any factor or at any plant in my life. I came right out of Standford Universities law school and started working for a firm. I then relocated to Michigan for my own personal reasons. So try again.

*And again I say that: you are so full of horse manure!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

I support the born again virgins
Sarah

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point. I am almost 24, and know that my chances of finding a virgin female are next to none...
I would marry a Virgin man. Not into mansluts :)

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
alot of girls on topix are virgins, and some church girls are still virgins

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Rotten_Apple wrote:
I support the born again virgins
You support mythical figures!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I would marry a Virgin man. Not into mansluts :)
Are you a virgin?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

juss chillin wrote:
<quoted text>
***Some***
Black 1

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

You guys are whacked! Everyone is doing it. Anyone who is not has somthing terribly wrong with them.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
***Some***
well you can talk to them, their waiting out for someone for marriage, and their looking for someone serious, ive spoken to one, they might be a lil younger than you though

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

typo, "their waiting"= they're waiting

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

juss chillin wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA there are more sluts in church than in the club lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••