A message to blacks
Boongs are travellers

Secret Harbour, Australia

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Go back to Africa and don't being up yous were slaves because you could of gone and help build Liberia
2 don't say but you took the natives land well it ist there land the soultreans were here first the basques get here before red Indians too and Vikings made it to Greenland first and Canada
So go back to Africa and you don't get hurt.
Boongs are travellers

#2 Jul 27, 2014
You will probley called me a cracker a redneck I don't care I'm trying to save your lives if a conflict breaks out I'm trying to save your mum dad son daughter cousin friend just leave and you won't get hurt if the race war happens.
Boongs are travellers

#3 Jul 27, 2014
You will get hurt in the war
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jul 27, 2014
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
Straight up

Nashville, NC

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Boongs are travellers wrote:
You will probley called me a cracker a redneck I don't care I'm trying to save your lives if a conflict breaks out I'm trying to save your mum dad son daughter cousin friend just leave and you won't get hurt if the race war happens.
When real race war happens it will not be as short sided as you would think! Many of you will perish this time! We have a history of being bashed but you don't, so you will not be able to take it when it is your close friends and realitives or even you that gets wasted this time around! So I would not bragg if I were you! lol
Boongs are travellers

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Straight up wrote:
<quoted text>When real race war happens it will not be as short sided as you would think! Many of you will perish this time! We have a history of being bashed but you don't, so you will not be able to take it when it is your close friends and realitives or even you that gets wasted this time around! So I would not bragg if I were you! lol
That were your wrong irish and scotish were also slaves and even Slavs they got beat by the moors Mongols and others but they fought back
White teen

Coolbellup, Australia

#7 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
That were your wrong irish and scotish were also slaves and even Slavs they got beat by the moors Mongols and others but they fought back
See when the black gets told the truth they run away
Michele

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2014
you don't understand the natural order of things. You pink demons have had you day. Now your time is almost up.
MOSES-II

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>you don't understand the natural order of things. You pink demons have had you day. Now your time is almost up.
That's right. They have entered the broad and wide gate of egomaniacal illusory deception only to exit via the narrow path of humiliating disgrace.
Michele

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. They have entered the broad and wide gate of egomaniacal illusory deception only to exit via the narrow path of humiliating disgrace.
can you believe pink demons don't understand their fate?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jul 31, 2014
. . . And they keep wondering why more black people are not as interested in deporting immigrants from Mexico.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#14 Jul 31, 2014
Go back to Africa and don't being up yous were slaves because you could of gone and help build Liberia
2 don't say but you took the natives land well it ist there land the soultreans were here first the basques get here before red Indians too and Vikings made it to Greenland first and Canada
So go back to Africa and you don't get hurt.
How many times did you fail English class?
Vaska da hoodd

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#15 Jul 31, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you fail English class?
I neeeed youuuu i waaantt youuuuu myyyyy giiiiirl i am siiiinging hey yeah my giiiirl. MAAAAAH blaaaaack giiirl (sheva Alomar RE 5)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fBlack Men who are Educated are Worse than Thugs 3 min SadButTrue 3
Beyonce is NOT African American! (Aug '09) 4 min Drilling for the ... 304
I do not like black men 6 min Mohammad 66
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 9 min Stupid Thread 151
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 11 min dcool 6,903
Slave inbreeding and the Importation Ban of 1810. 18 min Skiff Azlaan 15
Black Men do Right by the Black Community stop ... 27 min Mohammad 5
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 46 min enoch powell 26
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 1 hr Drilling for the ... 14
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Mitzi 63
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 4 hr Johnny 14
More from around the web