4 more years...
Frank

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
and I can guarantee you that your position in this country WILL NOT change unless YOU do something about it. Honestly, can anyone tell me why Obama received roughly 90% of the black vote?

You voted for him thinking he would give you free stuff, get you out of the filthy ghetto's, instant respect, things would change. NONE of that happened. Why vote for him again? You honestly think another 4 years will help you and the position you're in?

Talk...
Romney the LOSER

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
and I can guarantee you that your position in this country WILL NOT change unless YOU do something about it. Honestly, can anyone tell me why Obama received roughly 90% of the black vote?
You voted for him thinking he would give you free stuff, get you out of the filthy ghetto's, instant respect, things would change. NONE of that happened. Why vote for him again? You honestly think another 4 years will help you and the position you're in?
Talk...
That "Free stuff" Fox talking point is so yesterday. Your master Bill O'reilly now says it was the hurricane that led to an Obama win. Guess you missed his show last night.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Romney the LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Free stuff" Fox talking point is so yesterday. Your master Bill O'reilly now says it was the hurricane that led to an Obama win. Guess you missed his show last night.
so did chris matthews and MSNBC... I think the actual words were "thank go" for the hurricane and what a "god send"
LION

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 9, 2012
BLACKS

need to really support their black owned banks and black owned credit unions
Romney the LOSER

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 9, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
so did chris matthews and MSNBC... I think the actual words were "thank go" for the hurricane and what a "god send"
Not!

Chris Matthews never said "thank go".

lololol
Frank

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Hurricane didn't help Obama win. That's crazy talk.

And I hate Bill O'Reilly, he's a racist who probably gets more air time from the black community than the whites.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
Hurricane didn't help Obama win. That's crazy talk.
And I hate Bill O'Reilly, he's a racist who probably gets more air time from the black community than the whites.
I like oreilly and I am black. I think he is fair.
Romney the LOSER

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers

The largest effect is that of Fox News: all else being equal, someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all
Frank

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever actually listen to the guy? He's a racist. Either you're to stupid to realize it (which is more than likely the case) or you don't watch him at all.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Romney the LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers
The largest effect is that of Fox News: all else being equal, someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all
With all due resepct, what is your point?
Romney the LOSER

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due resepct, what is your point?
If you have to ask you probably wouldn't understand the answer although I thought it was pretty clear.
Frank

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Can one of you explain why the majority voted Obama?
Azzling is barren

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
Can one of you explain why the majority voted Obama?
Try this on for size....it's none of your damn business! lol
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Here is a current list of companies who waited until the election was over for the following layoff announcements:

Smith & Nephew 700
Abbott Labs 700
Covidien 595
Kinetic Concepts 427
St Jude Medical 300
Hill Rom 200
Welch Allyn 275 over three yrs
Stryker 1170
Boston Scientific 1500
Medtronic 1500
Boeing 30% of management level
Beechcraft 470
Pepsi 4000
Bristol-Meyers 500
Groupon 80
Energizer Holdings 1500 or 10%
Vestas Wind Systems 3000 (plus, they got 50 mil from the 2009 Obama Stimulus Pkg)
Husquvarna 600
Ameridose 800
Pratt/Whitney 100

And this is just this week. There will be more. Many, many more.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is posting on here as "Scox".

Wouldn't the states worst affected have voted for him anyway?
aisling---

Pioneer, OH

#16 Nov 9, 2012
simon says wakeup

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2012
I just fired 4 men it was ruff but I had to the afordable heath care act and regulations imposed buy the goverment are this reasons I was forced to do it.

If they put more taxs on me ill be forced to fire the rest and close down I'm only a small bisness owner but most bisneses are small who hire people.

My best guess is about half the small bisnesses will fire about 20 persent from what I'm hearing
That will couse 25 to 30 persent unemployment numbers in the black commuity buy late 2014.

This isn't the optimum results we all hoped for and not the change we wanted just the cold hard
Reality we will be faced with.
Azzling is barren

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Nov 9, 2012
simon says wakeup wrote:
I just fired 4 men it was ruff but I had to the afordable heath care act and regulations imposed buy the goverment are this reasons I was forced to do it.
If they put more taxs on me ill be forced to fire the rest and close down I'm only a small bisness owner but most bisneses are small who hire people.
My best guess is about half the small bisnesses will fire about 20 persent from what I'm hearing
That will couse 25 to 30 persent unemployment numbers in the black commuity buy late 2014.
This isn't the optimum results we all hoped for and not the change we wanted just the cold hard
Reality we will be faced with.
Sure you did broke white troll, sure you did!

ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks really want a race war? Read this.. (Mar '17) 1 min richcarterrapper 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,620,956
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 8 min Cigar Face 26 4,248
is donald trump just white trash 18 min TANGLEFOOT 42
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 18 min Harrisson 15
White men are Superior they create everything B... 39 min atit 21
Fux all you puccie azz moderators! 46 min Shinamoto 7
Can America Become 80% White Again? 56 min Harrisson 243
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 34
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Djay 1,580