If whites or arabs built the pyramids...
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1116 Jul 22, 2012
WhiteNationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Do you know what happens when you convince yourself with a bunch of lies you ignorant piece of unevolved genetic trash? You wont be prepared for reality. The script from Europe is now being researched, and if it ISNT the oldest example of written language, then it will be second i'm sure.
IF yall DID build SOME of the pyramids, what have you done since?
You arent even worthy to participate in a debate. Your little groid brain prevents you from speaking any sense, lol.
you stupid white people built nothing other than what is here today and most if not all of those are stolen legacies.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1117 Jul 22, 2012
WhiteNationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, lol. I seriously doubt that you were aware of any other pyramids, until you googled it, lol. There ARE pyramids in Europe dipshit, lol. The one in Bosnia is a PROVEN artificial structure.
What does written language and building have to do with one another? Some Africans STILL havent developed a written language, and I am pretty sure that Black Africa didnt have a written language during the time that the Egyptian Pyramids were built. Or the wheel for that matter. Egyptians arent black Africans. European script has emerged that is challenging the Sumerian script as the first evidence of human written language.
I'm not saying that Nubians were never IN Egypt, but they werent originally black, and they STILL arent black.
http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/
Read a book you dumb ape.
you stupid devils are the worst curse to ever hit humanity' i am pretty sure that if those are pyramids in Bosnia whites have nothing to do with them, you whites are good at stealing other peoples legacies' your race was here for only a very puny 6,000 years there is just no way possible whites had anything to do with that, as you have been in Egypt even until this day stealing and defacing that region and giving it a new euro centric image any white that is in Egypt even up to this day are imposters.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1118 Jul 22, 2012
Raptor X wrote:
<quoted text>If Africans were here first, then where are they? Where's the proof. I mean real proof, not pics of stone faces.
we don't want to hear any more of your stupid lying crakka games go read your bible you stupid recessive genetic garbage can.
We are all africans

Slagelse, Denmark

#1119 Dec 23, 2012
Remember guys, DNA has proved that we are all from Africa, so what's all this racism about here?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#1120 Dec 23, 2012
mutants wrote:
Why none in their own homelands?
I thought Egypt was Arab. If Africans built the pyramids then why didnt they build any others in Africa?

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1121 Dec 23, 2012
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Egypt was Arab. If Africans built the pyramids then why didnt they build any others in Africa?
You are clearly uncultivated. Ancient Egypt had nothing to do with the Arab people.
Especially since there was no arab in Egypt before the 7th century.

Poor you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1122 Feb 10, 2013
PHAT DAWG wrote:
No matter how much DNA is discussed, if you go back far enough all white people will be traced back to Africa. Infact all humans originated in Africa. So who care about these posters/lab rats and their DNA chitter chatter lol.
Liar! whites always want to steal black history because they have none, whites never came from Africa they were grafted by black people American whites are the dumbest of all whites on the entire planet.

show me proof' you uneducated fool it just kills whites that they have no history other than beastality ' Egypt is in Africa which is indigenous to blacks got it (case closed)!
auntie bee

Bloomington, IN

#1123 Feb 10, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! whites always want to steal black history because they have none, whites never came from Africa they were grafted by black people American whites are the dumbest of all whites on the entire planet.
show me proof' you uneducated fool it just kills whites that they have no history other than beastality ' Egypt is in Africa which is indigenous to blacks got it (case closed)!
isa youbs throwing your own poop at the computer monitor hommie?
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#1124 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Egypt was Arab. If Africans built the pyramids then why didnt they build any others in Africa?
There are pyramids in Sudan which are older than the ones in Egypt, and there are also step Pyramids in west Africa.
Barros Serrano

United States

#1125 Feb 10, 2013
There are pyramids in many places. This does not mean there was a connection to Egypt.

White and black racist scum in here... both would have a problem if they spewed their crap in my presence.

It is well proven that both black African and Mideastern peoples were in Egypt from predynastic times.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1126 Feb 10, 2013
Play time is over! you lying racist thieving history, white cave monkeys!!!

http://youtu.be stealing/3foCSWVCx1Y

Level 6

Location hidden

#1127 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that civilization existed by 5000 bc in Europe, much earlier than in Egypt. Writing was part of the complex.
It is highly likely that writing was spread from Europe to Mesopotamia and to Egypt.
Colonialists stole all sorts of stuff. The Arabs did it too.
No group is better than another. That includes YOU, dumbass.
Another white lie! whites simply don't have this history they are last on the genetic table you are johnny come lately's on our planet,you pink skinned lab rats can't even lie straight once you are exposed that is the end of you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1128 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
There are pyramids in many places. This does not mean there was a connection to Egypt.
White and black racist scum in here... both would have a problem if they spewed their crap in my presence.
It is well proven that both black African and Mideastern peoples were in Egypt from predynastic times.
Another uneducated dummy! there were no whites involved in the construction of any pyramids or any other ancient civilizations, so stop your lying crap! and Egypt is the epitome of pyramid construction! that led as well as pre-dated all others stop trying to pin whites to civilization's by any desperate means possible.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1129 Feb 10, 2013
PHAT DAWG wrote:
No matter how much DNA is discussed, if you go back far enough all white people will be traced back to Africa. Infact all humans originated in Africa. So who care about these posters/lab rats and their DNA chitter chatter lol.
The "Out of Africa" hypothesis has been debunked by DNA findings showing that specific DNA Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups.

People should be aware that scientific claims are often a product of politics within the field of science and money. In fact, not too long ago there was scandal within the scientific community because the peer review process was tainted by money and politics. What is unfortunate about scientific announcements is that they often become the accepted answers, yet the alleged answers are then debunked and a new theory replaces the previous one. So don't necessarily believe everything you hear when it comes to scientist making claims about human evolution and/or history.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1130 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not seeing well. A mixed person is midway between the dark and light parent. In features as well. Halle Berry looks as white as black. You are just used to the racist one-drop rule which says anyone showing any black ancestry is black. That is a social convention, not science.
European traits are not erased. That is why so many AAs have Euro facial features. You just WANT to believe black is dominant, but it is not.
Sorry, science punks racism every time.
Yeah sure! just go and ask her what she is and i guarantee you she will tell you she is....you guessed it'(black) you see a black and white union offspring may not produce what you want but oh well'

That offspring will mostly be a light skinned black'' just look at your president silly one.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1131 Feb 10, 2013
OOps' my mistake finally at least one white man that tells the truth!

Joel Freeman:Ancient Egypt (untold Facts) youtube

Level 6

Location hidden

#1132 Feb 10, 2013
over 6 Billion non white inhabitants on this planet, literally (laugh at whites) trying to claim ancient Egypt!!!

All non whites have ancient civilizations except them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1133 Feb 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
You're full of sh!t you are just a white south African lying crakka you are there only because you are an (invader) go and look in other places in africa then get back to me.
Ember

Brooklyn, NY

#1134 Sep 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
were are the pyramids in the arab countries?
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#1135 Sep 7, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of sh!t you are just a white south African lying crakka you are there only because you are an (invader) go and look in other places in africa then get back to me.
Oops I made a mistake, the ancient Eurasians from the Middle East designed the pyramids and the Egyptians built them! Blue eyed Pharaoh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
And these guys:
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/ns/technology_and_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas issues warning to Antifa--- don't mess wi... 2 min Dan Snow 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,582,651
Neanderthal Subhuman Spy Agencies Should Not Be... 3 min Even Jesus Hates ... 7
Before they were slaves... 17 min Negrologist PhD 2
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 21 min Erl 111
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 23 min White dude 225
Nighur ambushes white judge and white judge sho... 27 min LaShartrius Jackson 4
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 37 min FireFellow44 131
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr blacks are leeches 39
More from around the web