If whites or arabs built the pyramids...

If whites or arabs built the pyramids. Why none in their own areas?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 53
Next Last
mutants

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2010
Why none in their own homelands?

Since: Sep 10

AOL

#2 Dec 17, 2010
mutants wrote:
Why none in their own homelands?
good question, let see how the answer this one. lol

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3 Dec 17, 2010
LOL!! i would love for the naysayers to come here sooooooo bad. this is the monumental question of this epoch.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Beachwood, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2010
Watch this b*tch stay quiet.....*crickets*.....LOL

That question owns all neanderthals when they come face to face with it...

They know they were still on all fours when the pyramids were being constructed and hue-manity thriving.....

Plus the heat and sun within the motherland is genetically and climatically ripe for any euroPEEon caucasoid, especially northern afrika, so how the hell would they survive the climate their without frying and dying by the millions from skin cancer, they can barely survive the climates of Amerikkka,australia, new zealand the one of many lands they stole, and even europe done got hotter over the decades and places like sweden and norway are rising in "Melanoma" cases and deaths.......LOL!!

And remember their was no SUNSCREEN back then for crackers, so the results would've been genocidal for any neanderthal residing there.......lol

**Cue the crickets** or the violins of delusional white supremacists rambling off unfounded and already debunked rhetoric.....

ahahahahahaha.......

BAPF!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Beachwood, OH

#6 Dec 17, 2010
*isn't ripe*
genetic mutants

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2010
I'm waiting u gentic mutants answer my question!
WhiteNationalist

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2010
http://www.philipcoppens.com/euro_pyrs.html

There are also pyramids in Central America and Asia that I know of.

If blacks built the pyramids, why havent they built anything since? Did they just forget how to do it?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#10 Dec 18, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
Watch this b*tch stay quiet.....*crickets*.....LOL
That question owns all neanderthals when they come face to face with it...
They know they were still on all fours when the pyramids were being constructed and hue-manity thriving.....
Plus the heat and sun within the motherland is genetically and climatically ripe for any euroPEEon caucasoid, especially northern afrika, so how the hell would they survive the climate their without frying and dying by the millions from skin cancer, they can barely survive the climates of Amerikkka,australia, new zealand the one of many lands they stole, and even europe done got hotter over the decades and places like sweden and norway are rising in "Melanoma" cases and deaths.......LOL!!
And remember their was no SUNSCREEN back then for crackers, so the results would've been genocidal for any neanderthal residing there.......lol
**Cue the crickets** or the violins of delusional white supremacists rambling off unfounded and already debunked rhetoric.....
ahahahahahaha.......
BAPF!
You racist piece of crap...

Lightskinned people live in N Africa today and aren't dying of skin cancer, you halfwitted quasi-literate pseudo-intellectual piece of racist drek.

Arabs weren't even in Egypt then, and while northern Egyptians were of eurasian type, they were not europeans.

THERE ARE PYRAMIDS in many countries, not just Egypt, however.

Read a real book before you babble your idiotic racism, boy!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#11 Dec 18, 2010
The world's largest pyramid is in Mexico
WhiteNationalist

Charlotte, NC

#12 Dec 18, 2010
Now watch this thread get REAL quiet, lol.
lkjh

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 18, 2010
hi guis what's going on in this thread

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAWDDDDYYYYY
Truth ninja

Charleston, SC

#14 Dec 18, 2010
They have pyrimid like building in Iraq the ziggurats. They're older than pyramids. Thats probably were Egyptians got the idea from. Damn these peoples are ignorant.
WhiteNationalist

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 18, 2010
Truth ninja wrote:
They have pyrimid like building in Iraq the ziggurats. They're older than pyramids. Thats probably were Egyptians got the idea from. Damn these peoples are ignorant.
Nah, the Ziggurats is more of a wedge if you look at it on the broad side. It isnt older either.
mutants

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
Now watch this thread get REAL quiet, lol.
Im well aware of the pyramids in non-white or arab countries. But what does that prove? Answer me why whites think they built the pyramids when they didn't even have a written language during those times?
mutants

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Lightskinned people live in N Africa today and aren't dying of skin cancer, you halfwitted quasi-literate pseudo-intellectual piece of racist drek.
Arabs weren't even in Egypt then, and while northern Egyptians were of eurasian type, they were not europeans.
Egyptain where NOT eurasian at all! The only thing whites maybe built during those times was stonehenge. But i think even that was built by africans! Even the greeks said the egyptians where dark and beautiful and never once mention north euros! Imagine that the first time someone said black is beautiful was from the greeks.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#18 Dec 18, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
there are pyramids in china but the chinese aren't claiming kemetic status.

we are talking about your EUROPEANS (whites) and arabs.

show and prove.

oh yea, those ancient natives of kemet were pure african.
mutants

United States

#19 Dec 18, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
The world's largest pyramid is in Mexico
Wrong the biggest is in egypt. Besides that anywhere pyramids where built africans where around. That includes mexico, japan and china! Yes africans where in the americas long before whites.
mutants

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2010
WhiteNationalist wrote:
http://www.philipcoppens.com/e uro_pyrs.html
There are also pyramids in Central America and Asia that I know of.
If blacks built the pyramids, why havent they built anything since? Did they just forget how to do it?
Ok since u wanna answer a question with a question. If whites built stonehenge why haven't they built anything since?
mutants

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2010
It's been proven without a doubt the chinese have african in their dna! Also, africans where around mexico during the stone age(olmecs). Anything whites claim they invented they owe to non-whites EVERYTHING! The greeks where taught by the egyptains. When rome fell whites went to their dark ages. Stayed that way till the moors came and civilized thier hairy behinds.
We taught u everything and this is how u thank your genetic parents? And don't start that look at africa now crap. I've heard it all before. Some african countries have only recently got back their freedom. Some as recent as 20 years. Why else is africa the number one in exports of diamond yet their still poor?
mutants

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2010
Now i'm going off topic. I wanna know why whites think they built the pyramids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 53
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,548,880
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 4 min Fun Facts 8
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 10 min Kato 16
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 11 min Fun Facts 8
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 14 min Redefined 31
Are liberals getting too unstable? 16 min Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 17 min The Power Of Mast... 22
Racism in America 20 min Truth 638
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 25 min Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 38 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web