this "q t pie" person is not married ...

this "q t pie" person is not married to a WM and doesn't have biracial baby

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2014
this "q t pie" person is not married to a WM and doesn't have biracial baby.This this "q t pie" person is just a racist WM
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#2 Mar 30, 2014
We all pretty much know this. Most just play along for entertainment.. It doesn't even sound like a female, let alone a black one.
Yeah

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Chris966 wrote:
this "q t pie" person is not married to a WM and doesn't have biracial baby.This this "q t pie" person is just a racist WM
Yep.

Stroking bw with flattery and demonize bm
Well Bye

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
Lol! I hate to bursts your little bubbles, but I've been on webcam with q t, and I assure you she is very much a bw. I've seen her husband and daughter too. She's the real deal. She got a tight little ass, too. Don't be mad.
:)
A tight little ass? Lol.

Her White Husband just said, "Yeah, show him your ass, baby", huh? I bet he even asked you,

"Would you like to f** my wife?"

And you said,

"...well, yeah."

And he goes,

"Bay, what do you think? Should we let him try you?"

And q t cutie goes,

"Mmmm......okay. Just this one time though because I want to get prepare for our second baby."

White husband,

"Yeah we got time. Hey buddy, come on by and f*** my wife."

(Dumba***)

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
Lol! I hate to bursts your little bubbles, but I've been on webcam with q t, and I assure you she is very much a bw. I've seen her husband and daughter too. She's the real deal. She got a tight little ass, too. Don't be mad.
I think this is "q t pie" with other name..how many names and accounts u use this "q t pie" ?

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2014
guess who wrote:
We all pretty much know this. Most just play along for entertainment.. It doesn't even sound like a female, let alone a black one.
hahaha..ok
Yeah

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
yeah and I know a mixed bw that deny her black side and claim her white half. She want to join the kkk.

Yeah and I know a mixed bm that deny his black side and claim his Korean half. He won the masters and white people still fed him chicken.

Yeah and I know some black people that shot Malcolm and set up Martin.

If given the opportunity, white america will lynch them just like any other AA.
Yeah

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
yeah I know ADV aka KennyinBmore is black as coal and pretend to be a white rscist aggravating. AA's.

Yeah I know NoPlum aka Tankoflove is a black somalian.

Hmmmm, racist will never "work" side by side 7 days a week with any body that is not white.

Hmmmm, that tells me that you SOB'S are feds
Yeah

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2014
Chris966 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is "q t pie" with other name..how many names and accounts u use this "q t pie" ?
Some fed agencies hires people of all races for propaganda purposes.

Who knows more about arabs than another arab.
Who knows Germans better than another German.

Have you ever seen threads about bw love latino, Arabs, Italian.....etc? What is an arab doing on AFAM?
Yeah

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2014
Jerry Langers wrote:
Yea I've known how this place operates for years. I've had about 30 accounts in order to expose these crazy ass black women and their slave master over the years.
Just let the retarded black women soak up the praise their slave master gives them. Its the only thing Black Women have left in the world to pin their hopes on.....A big floppy ass and their slave master and both are out of style.
They have both, bm and bw.

Topix is operating on no profit and have financial backing from 3 major news papers, lost millions in lawsuits, have 32 state attorneys against topix but, toxic is still here.

I know big brother better than he knows himself.

“GOTCHA”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

IN UR HEAD

#13 Mar 30, 2014
Ben wrote:
u a lie. ur also troll as black goddess. only camera u be in front of took ur mugshot. now stfu big liar
Loser

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2014
Erick from Sweden is it gay for a white boy
Loser

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Mar 31, 2014
Erik from Sweden is a GAY white boy troll
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#17 Mar 31, 2014
Loser wrote:
Erick from Sweden is it gay for a white boy
It's Erik, not Erick, dumbass gay-nog. You can barely read and write, right?
Loser

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2014
Leroy aka Erik from Sweden is also racist, but he loves the Black Woman's ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,683,487
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 7 min el rey de los cam... 240
Racist White People on MLK Day. 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 37,812
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 15 min el rey de los cam... 723
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 18 min el rey de los cam... 4,076
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 21 min el rey de los cam... 259
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 29 min Sarah 2nd Grade 131
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 14 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web