Does George Zimmerman Like BW?
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 16, 2013
suckmycockiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fat white boy that wants some attention, go burn some calories, then maybe you'll have something better to do. Then maybe you could get a woman and stop jacking off to the sounds of someone actually getting some.
Another obese, greasy fingers, colored boy who is crying in his Malt Liquor because Z-man won. Go burn your inner-city ghetto neighborhoods and wait for whitey to rebuild it, then maybe you'll have something better to do. Then maybe you would stop having downlow dates in men's restrooms. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go I didn't compare him with anyone, I spoke the truth about these silly ass WW that lined up to visit Dahmer and he was GAY. They visited and use to fight over Richard Ramirez as well.
As usual you are trying to tell me what I mean and you don't have a clue.
And I read a case of numerous BW security guards getting pregnant by a convicted murder IN JAIL.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#23 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> I don't click for coons, remember, you painfully ignorant sow? Yet more proof of just how short your simian memory is. Then again, that is to be expected since you are not human, you pathetic, lowlife ghetto scum, free clinic retard. Go play in the street, you worthless potato head liar.
WEll I know your definition of a coon but bytch really? Are you really that stupid? You spend your time HERE ranting like a lonely fool with nothing better to do. You can't even take your dizzy ass to bed, for sure you don't have a woman. So you come here to talk to one. I didn't say a thing to your needy attention whoring ass, you came at me. But you don't like me right? And bytch you know how I feel about you because I told you. You want to interact with me and everyone else here because you have nothing else.

Now get Spike Lee's dyck out your mouth and get your own corny shyt rolling out your freak ass mouth. Or is your brain as empty as your bed.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#24 Jul 16, 2013
suckmycockiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fat white boy that wants some attention, go burn some calories, then maybe you'll have something better to do. Then maybe you could get a woman and stop jacking off to the sounds of someone actually getting some.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you see this post this fool posted to you. He doesn't even have a mind of his own. You called him chubby and he went on with obese? With the spike Lee rant AGAIN. This copy cat black man piss swigging pig skin ain't got shyt of his own. He is not a man that's for damn sure.

But really if he couldn't rip off brothas what could he say? It would go something like this...Well that's why your head is big, DUHHHHHH corny ass fool.
suckmycockiness

Houston, TX

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Another obese, greasy fingers, colored boy who is crying in his Malt Liquor because Z-man won. Go burn your inner-city ghetto neighborhoods and wait for whitey to rebuild it, then maybe you'll have something better to do. Then maybe you would stop having downlow dates in men's restrooms. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Wow you just told me a lot about yourself, so you are fat, probably from too much beer, who spews out hate on blacks because he's struggling with homosexuality. Dude it's ok, just don't go raping little kids because the same Whitey you claim gives you special privledges, is going to have you locked up getting to fulfill your homosexual ways, your obsession is gross and I don't roll that way, so better look in another direction.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll I know your definition of a coon but bytch really? Are you really that stupid? You spend your time HERE ranting like a lonely fool with nothing better to do. You can't even take your dizzy ass to bed, for sure you don't have a woman. So you come here to talk to one. I didn't say a thing to your needy attention whoring ass, you came at me. But you don't like me right? And bytch you know how I feel about you because I told you. You want to interact with me and everyone else here because you have nothing else.
Now get Spike Lee's dyck out your mouth and get your own corny shyt rolling out your freak ass mouth. Or is your brain as empty as your bed.
You are an extremely STUPID, simple minded, unemployed, crackhead bytch who lives in a bankrupt state who is bitter because you are a pathetic ghetto life long loser with no ambition or aspirations of ever getting out of the slums you were born in and live in to this day. You are uglier than dirt and old as the hills. You are a senile, dried-up, old maid who will never do anything in life except sit by the window knee deep in cat sh*t, watching the world go by while your lonely, desolate, farm tool azz keeps hatin'. Topix is your life because you have nothing else. You have no money, no friends, no man, no food and very little crack left. You have always personified the word LOSER and you always will because the dead end streets of the ghettos is all you will ever know. You have no class and no dignity because you are simply another missing link begging for attention by posting to me first, you desperate obese sow. Now go beg someone else for attention because I find you to be pathetic, filthy, and repulsive.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#27 Jul 16, 2013
suckmycockiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you just told me a lot about yourself, so you are fat, probably from too much beer, who spews out hate on blacks because he's struggling with homosexuality. Dude it's ok, just don't go raping little kids because the same Whitey you claim gives you special privledges, is going to have you locked up getting to fulfill your homosexual ways, your obsession is gross and I don't roll that way, so better look in another direction.
Nothing is that diatribe of utter bullsh*t describes nothing whatsoever about me. If your obese, illiterate azz could read you would see where I never said I was fat so try paying attention, dumbazz. The entire nature of your posts are really creepy because you have the gayest screen name ever so how about you direct your phaggy posts to somebody who gives a sh*t because I'm not the one. I don't want to converse back and forth with a gay colored, you fkn' weirdo.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#28 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you see this post this fool posted to you. He doesn't even have a mind of his own. You called him chubby and he went on with obese? With the spike Lee rant AGAIN. This copy cat black man piss swigging pig skin ain't got shyt of his own. He is not a man that's for damn sure.
But really if he couldn't rip off brothas what could he say? It would go something like this...Well that's why your head is big, DUHHHHHH corny ass fool.
Oh look, more excuses from the village idiot of Topix. You got owned and got your flabby azz handed to you once again so you accused me of watching some n***er flick that I have never even seen. I don't watch any of Spike Lees's silly bullsh*t so try harder, you stupid azz, sh*t-for-brains, LIAR!!!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#29 Jul 16, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I read a case of numerous BW security guards getting pregnant by a convicted murder IN JAIL.
I have too. I also saw a story of a white female prison guard that busted her black inmate boyfriend out of prison and ended up in jail herself. And..... We could probably exchange these stories all night.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#30 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> You are an extremely STUPID, simple minded, unemployed, crackhead bytch who lives in a bankrupt state who is bitter because you are a pathetic ghetto life long loser with no ambition or aspirations of ever getting out of the slums you were born in and live in to this day. You are uglier than dirt and old as the hills. You are a senile, dried-up, old maid who will never do anything in life except sit by the window knee deep in cat sh*t, watching the world go by while your lonely, desolate, farm tool azz keeps hatin'. Topix is your life because you have nothing else. You have no money, no friends, no man, no food and very little crack left. You have always personified the word LOSER and you always will because the dead end streets of the ghettos is all you will ever know. You have no class and no dignity because you are simply another missing link begging for attention by posting to me first, you desperate obese sow. Now go beg someone else for attention because I find you to be pathetic, filthy, and repulsive.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! I knew it if you steered away from copying Spike Lee your corniness would reveal itself. Bytch please. you are a boring fool and for the record I can see that you are just trying to keep the posting going. Take your medication and take your shot out ass to bed already. None of that hit home, it wasn't interesting, wasn't even insulting considering how dull and desperate it was. SMH

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#31 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Oh look, more excuses from the village idiot of Topix. You got owned and got your flabby azz handed to you once again so you accused me of watching some n***er flick that I have never even seen. I don't watch any of Spike Lees's silly bullsh*t so try harder, you stupid azz, sh*t-for-brains, LIAR!!!
You are such a dull witted copy cat. GTFOH, you're boring me. Can you come up with anything n your own? Wait maybe someone will say something else that your dumbass can rip off before I go to bed.

Here's a helpful hint, steal from another thread, one I might not see. Don't rip off the post above yours it make you look stupid. Much like any photo that has your face in it.
Cee Gawd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Jul 16, 2013
Honkies are pathetic
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#33 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
We could probably exchange these stories all night.
Of course you could because you are a pathetic, desperate, old hag. Truth hurts, doesn't it loser? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#35 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! I knew it if you steered away from copying Spike Lee your corniness would reveal itself. Bytch please. you are a boring fool and for the record I can see that you are just trying to keep the posting going. Take your medication and take your shot out ass to bed already. None of that hit home, it wasn't interesting, wasn't even insulting considering how dull and desperate it was. SMH
It is hilarious yet at the same time utterly pathetic at how incredibly desperate you are for somebody to communicate with you. You are even too stupid to be embarrassed at how desperate you look the way you beg anyone and everyone to post to you. Your old, decrepit azz needs to stick to Bingo because your senior citizen azz is way out of place among us young people. Now go change your bedpan, granny.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36 Jul 16, 2013
whites are ugly
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#37 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dull witted copy cat. GTFOH, you're boring me. Can you come up with anything n your own? Wait maybe someone will say something else that your dumbass can rip off before I go to bed.
Here's a helpful hint, steal from another thread, one I might not see. Don't rip off the post above yours it make you look stupid. Much like any photo that has your face in it.
That's it, do what you ALWAYS DO every time you get your azz handed to you and say that I stole material from somewhere else. You have been using that lame, weak-ass excuse for three years, you simple minded, potato head liar. Isn't it about time you come up with another excuse instead of playing the same Spike Lee clip over and over and over pretending that it corresponds to ALL of my posts. You are so damn corny, you MUST be in your 70's or even 80's. Now get back under your oxygen tent, granny and when you wake up go beg some old codgers to talk to you because watching you beg and try to fit in with young people makes you look fckn' STUPID. Better yet, do everyone a favor and don't wake up at all. I promise you that you won't be missed.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#39 Jul 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...u n your disgusting kneegroid snatch.....
You need to worry about getting you tiny dyck out of the sheep's snatch you beast fkker.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#40 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> That's it, do what you ALWAYS DO every time you get your azz handed to you and say that I stole material from somewhere else. You have been using that lame, weak-ass excuse for three years, you simple minded, potato head liar. Isn't it about time you come up with another excuse instead of playing the same Spike Lee clip over and over and over pretending that it corresponds to ALL of my posts. You are so damn corny, you MUST be in your 70's or even 80's. Now get back under your oxygen tent, granny and when you wake up go beg some old codgers to talk to you because watching you beg and try to fit in with young people makes you look fckn' STUPID. Better yet, do everyone a favor and don't wake up at all. I promise you that you won't be missed.
See that's the thing, you aren't handing anything to anyone you are a corny ass dummy. I don't give a shyt about you. I haven't posted to you, don't read your bullshyt, I skimmed this crap it's not worth reading. I show the Spike Lee clip because YOU COPY IT! WTF do you think you are fooling? You don't even have a life, you spend your time here with people that you claim to hate! You are desperately lonely and everyone knows it. You say shyt in order to get a reaction because you are so fkking invisible that no one would notice you otherwise. If you had anyplace else to be you would be there. You think no one knows that? Fkk you clown, get a life, a woman, a coloring book or something instead of talking shyt about blacks but spending your nights and mornings here like a clueless fool.

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#41 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's the thing, you aren't handing anything to anyone you are a corny ass dummy. I don't give a shyt about you. I haven't posted to you, don't read your bullshyt, I skimmed this crap it's not worth reading. I show the Spike Lee clip because YOU COPY IT! WTF do you think you are fooling? You don't even have a life, you spend your time here with people that you claim to hate! You are desperately lonely and everyone knows it. You say shyt in order to get a reaction because you are so fkking invisible that no one would notice you otherwise. If you had anyplace else to be you would be there. You think no one knows that? Fkk you clown, get a life, a woman, a coloring book or something instead of talking shyt about blacks but spending your nights and mornings here like a clueless fool.
Slam-DUNK!!!!!!

The Queen of "Tearing 'em a New One" scores again.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to worry about getting you tiny dyck out of the sheep's snatch you beast fkker.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 min Barros 412
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Barros 39,959
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,747,144
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 7 min Roofis skools Har... 355
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 14 min Barros 7
TRUMP did in 1 year what Obama couldn't in 8! 18 min Barros 18
i dont trust halfbreeds 23 min Tamale 8
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 29 min Ms Mack 29
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 49 min Tamale 994
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 1 hr KIP 70
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr BillyDbigballer 94
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 hr Jake 200