Ankeny, IA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Most men do not....

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Hell no!!! If he hates BM then surely he hates BW and it's good because the feeling are mutual
travis

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman could practically get any BW he wanted. But I hear he's already taken. Too bad BW. You're going to have to find another "white hispanic" stud.
djkkk

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman likes 6 year old girls,he's a pedophile.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2013
There will no doubt be a steady stream of bw groupies coming forth in the coming days and weeks ahead who will be throwing themselves at Z-man. All except the very lightest skinned ones will probably be soundly rejected because he can have his pick now.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#8 Jul 15, 2013
WEll if he had made it to jail he would have had a stream of sick in the head WW to live off of. Everyone knows WW will go and visit and take care of a mass murderer or serial killer even if he is a homosexual. They were even lined up to visit Jeffery Dahmer the cannibal serial killer that prefer dark and male meat. But that didn't shake those insane moronic women, anything creepy they are there.

But since he only murdered one black man (which isn't freaky enough for them) he will have to settle for his fat ass wife. A black woman wouldn't spit on that short squat fat ass wannabe cop if he was on fire.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#9 Jul 15, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Hell no!!! If he hates BM then surely he hates BW and it's good because the feeling are mutual
Why do you think he hates bm? Because he shot a bm who was proven to have attacked him? Would you kill a black person to spare your own life? Don't say that he hates blacks until you have proof.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
WEll if he had made it to jail he would have had a stream of sick in the head WW to live off of. Everyone knows WW will go and visit and take care of a mass murderer or serial killer even if he is a homosexual. They were even lined up to visit Jeffery Dahmer the cannibal serial killer that prefer dark and male meat. But that didn't shake those insane moronic women, anything creepy they are there.
But since he only murdered one black man (which isn't freaky enough for them) he will have to settle for his fat ass wife. A black woman wouldn't spit on that short squat fat ass wannabe cop if he was on fire.
...and IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his azz every time he jumped. You based your assessment on pure speculation by comparing Zimmerman with Jeffery Dahmer. A cannibal serial CONVICTED killer as opposed to a victim who stood his ground and saved his own life when his was clearly in danger of being lost is comparing apples to oranges. Sounds like you've got a bad case of sour grapes.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> ...and IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his azz every time he jumped. You based your assessment on pure speculation by comparing Zimmerman with Jeffery Dahmer. A cannibal serial CONVICTED killer as opposed to a victim who stood his ground and saved his own life when his was clearly in danger of being lost is comparing apples to oranges. Sounds like you've got a bad case of sour grapes.
And here we go I didn't compare him with anyone, I spoke the truth about these silly ass WW that lined up to visit Dahmer and he was GAY. They visited and use to fight over Richard Ramirez as well.

As usual you are trying to tell me what I mean and you don't have a clue.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go I didn't compare him with anyone, I spoke the truth about these silly ass WW that lined up to visit Dahmer and he was GAY. They visited and use to fight over Richard Ramirez as well.
As usual you are trying to tell me what I mean and you don't have a clue.
Again, you are comparing a convicted cannabalistic, deranged, serial killer to a man who stood his ground after he was attacked and killed only to save his own life. Only a disconnected, disillusioned, misinformed, out-of-touch with reality individual would compare the two. It is also extremely clueless of you to suggest that Zimmerman couldn't get a black woman since black women are the easiest of all. Therefore, the entire body of your post made you look extraordinarily foolish.
suckmycockiness

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 16, 2013
who care who Zimmerman likes his fat butt already got a fat witch. When are you trolls going to hop off his dick. He won, but you still weak cowards with nothing to do in life

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Again, you are comparing a convicted cannabalistic, deranged, serial killer to a man who stood his ground after he was attacked and killed only to save his own life. Only a disconnected, disillusioned, misinformed, out-of-touch with reality individual would compare the two. It is also extremely clueless of you to suggest that Zimmerman couldn't get a black woman since black women are the easiest of all. Therefore, the entire body of your post made you look extraordinarily foolish.
Tell me are you retarded? There is a reason I don't post to you, your understanding is off the wall. I DIDN'T COMPARE HIM TO A SERIAL KILLER. I AM TALKING ABOUT WW THAT WILL EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO A SERIAL KILLER. The freakier the better. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW????????
And actually Trayvon is the one who stood his ground, he is the one that got approached by a fool with a gun. And he lost his life in the process. How the hell did GZ stand his ground? If he hadn't approached Trayvon none of this would have happened. Dispatch told him they didn't need him to follow TM. In other words. SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN YOU ARE NOT A COP. WAIT FOR THE POLICE!!!!!!
Are you fkking brain damaged? Oh wait you answered that question a long time ago.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me are you retarded? There is a reason I don't post to you, your understanding is off the wall. I DIDN'T COMPARE HIM TO A SERIAL KILLER. I AM TALKING ABOUT WW THAT WILL EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO A SERIAL KILLER. The freakier the better. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW????????
And actually Trayvon is the one who stood his ground, he is the one that got approached by a fool with a gun. And he lost his life in the process. How the hell did GZ stand his ground? If he hadn't approached Trayvon none of this would have happened. Dispatch told him they didn't need him to follow TM. In other words. SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN YOU ARE NOT A COP. WAIT FOR THE POLICE!!!!!!
Are you fkking brain damaged? Oh wait you answered that question a long time ago.
You reputation is etched in stone as a vile, evil, mean-spirited, uneducated, semi-illiterate, blacker than Georgia asphalt, anti-establishment, subhuman baboon. You are too stupid to find your cellulite riddled, blimp azz with both hands. You are a pathological, habitual, and convicted LIAR. Maybe if the dispatcher would have issued a command or a directive such as DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR, or DO NOT FOLLOW HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES instead of a weak, non-authoratative suggestion like "we don't need you to do that", maybe Z-man wouldn't have gotten out of the car, you flaming DUMBAZZ!!!!. Your down syndrome pattern of thinking and severe lack common sense makes you the laughingstock of Topix. In fact, you don't even have the common sense of a fckin' billy goat, you downtrodden, filthy, fifth grade drop-out. Since your inferior simian brain does not render you capable of a memory, it was YOU that responded to me FIRST, you brain-dead, street urchin. So what was part about you NOT posting to me, you EPIC, OVER-THE-TOP, shyt-for-brains waste of flesh and oxygen.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 16, 2013
suckmycockiness wrote:
who care who Zimmerman likes his fat butt already got a fat witch. When are you trolls going to hop off his dick. He won, but you still weak cowards with nothing to do in life
Who cares, you say? Evidently, lots and lots of people care because millions of humans around the country are celebrating. The rest are crying and throwing their crackpipes in anger because they lost. Don't you ever watch the news? Didn't think so. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 16, 2013
suckmycockiness wrote:
You weak-azzed negroes would be throwing parades all over the inner-city ghettos if Zimmerman had been convicted so stop being such a bad sport sissybytch. Zimmerman won, get over it or go take a flying leap off a cliff.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> You reputation is etched in stone as a vile, evil, mean-spirited, uneducated, semi-illiterate, blacker than Georgia asphalt, anti-establishment, subhuman baboon. You are too stupid to find your cellulite riddled, blimp azz with both hands. You are a pathological, habitual, and convicted LIAR. Maybe if the dispatcher would have issued a command or a directive such as DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR, or DO NOT FOLLOW HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES instead of a weak, non-authoratative suggestion like "we don't need you to do that", maybe Z-man wouldn't have gotten out of the car, you flaming DUMBAZZ!!!!. Your down syndrome pattern of thinking and severe lack common sense makes you the laughingstock of Topix. In fact, you don't even have the common sense of a fckin' billy goat, you downtrodden, filthy, fifth grade drop-out. Since your inferior simian brain does not render you capable of a memory, it was YOU that responded to me FIRST, you brain-dead, street urchin. So what was part about you NOT posting to me, you EPIC, OVER-THE-TOP, shyt-for-brains waste of flesh and oxygen.
Ahhh there it is your "Do the right thing" rip off running rant. Bytch get your own material and stop looking to black movies to try and compete. You unoriginal fkking dizzy brain damaged bytchass loser.

Bayou City

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh there it is your "Do the right thing" rip off running rant. Bytch get your own material and stop looking to black movies to try and compete. You unoriginal fkking dizzy brain damaged bytchass loser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wI02qqGPQM0XX
I don't click for coons, remember, you painfully ignorant sow? Yet more proof of just how short your simian memory is. Then again, that is to be expected since you are not human, you pathetic, lowlife ghetto scum, free clinic retard. Go play in the street, you worthless potato head liar.
suckmycockiness

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> You weak-azzed negroes would be throwing parades all over the inner-city ghettos if Zimmerman had been convicted so stop being such a bad sport sissybytch. Zimmerman won, get over it or go take a flying leap off a cliff.
Another fat white boy that wants some attention, go burn some calories, then maybe you'll have something better to do. Then maybe you could get a woman and stop jacking off to the sounds of someone actually getting some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 min PolakPotrafi 341
News Ben Affleck and the debate for Reparation conti... 8 min TOASTER 21
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 9 min SadButTrue 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,219,709
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Don Barros Serrano 116,624
Black Males are Low Value! 13 min ABM1977 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Don Barros Serrano 32,760
All women prefer white men 1 hr SadButTrue 4,304
More from around the web