Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#145 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like them but many dark skin women don't? How do you know that? You can't speak for most dark skin women just like Shalimar can't. I think both of you are the same person SMH.....
It's the truth here in America and everybody knows it. They will even sleep with nasty lightskin men who don't wash their @sses just to have his baby. I know plenty of lightskin men with dozens of baby mamas because all of the unattractive darkskin women will sleep with them. But like I said the darkskin man get the last laugh because he is in high demand from lightskin and none BW.

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#146 Nov 20, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>It's the truth here in America and everybody knows it. They will even sleep with nasty lightskin men who don't wash their @sses just to have his baby. I know plenty of lightskin men with dozens of baby mamas because all of the unattractive darkskin women will sleep with them. But like I said the darkskin man get the last laugh because he is in high demand from lightskin and none BW.
The problem is american blacks are so obsessed with skin color and race. You wonder why racism is high in America because Blacks emphasises it. It's you american blacks that make everything about race and skin color. If you weren't so narrow minded and didn't make generalisations then other races wouldn't be racist either. I feel like black americans taught racism not whites in this modern time. I could care less if the man is light skinned or dark skinned, it's all about facial features because if you got a ugly face then ur ugly period. I do not see dark skin men as more masculine, you have been taught that light or white skin is a pure, innocent and feminine trait. Does that mean white guys like Channing tatum is really feminine looking? Is Micheal Ealy feminine looking and not masculine enough? The thing is black women prefer someone that looks and built like them.

“.”

Level 6

#147 Nov 20, 2012
*emphasize
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#148 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is american blacks are so obsessed with skin color
Funny, your own people are obsessed with "color/blood" as well.

Also, why haven't you found your forum yet? I will never see me entertain your peoples forum.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#149 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is american blacks are so obsessed with skin color and race. You wonder why racism is high in America because Blacks emphasises it. It's you american blacks that make everything about race and skin color. If you weren't so narrow minded and didn't make generalisations then other races wouldn't be racist either. I feel like black americans taught racism not whites in this modern time. I could care less if the man is light skinned or dark skinned, it's all about facial features because if you got a ugly face then ur ugly period. I do not see dark skin men as more masculine, you have been taught that light or white skin is a pure, innocent and feminine trait. Does that mean white guys like Channing tatum is really feminine looking? Is Micheal Ealy feminine looking and not masculine enough? The thing is black women prefer someone that looks and built like them.
I actually agree with this and teaching racism and colorism is one reason our people are so far behind. I also don't get why they call lightskin men feminine or pretty boys when darkskin mem like Pdiddy and 50 cent have more feminine traits than a chris brown or boris kudjoe.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#150 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah... we want a man who looks "refined". A man with classy features.
A staright nose looks more classy and refined than a broad nose spread all over your face.

“.”

Level 6

#151 Nov 20, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, your own people are obsessed with "color/blood" as well.
Also, why haven't you found your forum yet? I will never see me entertain your peoples forum.
I don't post alot here and no my 'people' aren't as color obessed as you AAs

Location hidden

#152 Nov 20, 2012
*Chuckles*
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#153 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah... we
Who is we? You aren't an AA Woman.
Jennifer

London, UK

#154 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
This shows one of the benefits of dark skinned BW going IR.
NO WAY ON EARTH could this chick get a black male equivilent of her white boyfriend... no way would a black man as good looking as her white boyfriend ever choose to be with her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SD003myHGx4XX&feature=rel ated
I don't think they seem to have much chemisty, this BW/WM couple are more cute together imo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#155 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>I don't post alot here

and no my 'people' aren't as color obessed as you AAs
You post here more than enough gal.

Well you don't really know your people.
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#156 Nov 20, 2012
Axe V6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics hate negroes as much or more than the rest of the humans do.
but they still voted for the black guy.

Location hidden

#157 Nov 20, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is we? You aren't an AA Woman.
My post was hilarious!
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#158 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
This shows one of the benefits of dark skinned BW going IR.
NO WAY ON EARTH could this chick get a black male equivilent of her white boyfriend... no way would a black man as good looking as her white boyfriend ever choose to be with her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SD003myHGx4XX&feature=rel ated
he's not that cute. His face is quite asymmetric.
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#159 Nov 20, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Dark BW with amazing Black boyfriends have better things to do than attention whor on Youtube.
Most IR couples are attention seeking anyway.
truth
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#160 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was hilarious!
I like wide and narrow noses.
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#161 Nov 20, 2012
IR daters are a confused lot. The 1000s of threads here prove it. BW and Bm, we are forever connected to one another. We are the same people. I am a bw who has a son and a daughter. They are the same blood, the same race. You can't down one and promote the other. It is illogical. If u are a bw who hates bm, do not have kids, because you child may be a boy. Even if his daddy isn't black, he will still resemble a black man. This self hate is sick. The only other group who even comes close to this are asian women.

Location hidden

#162 Nov 20, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they seem to have much chemisty, this BW/WM couple are more cute together imo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HLskOqj2H44XX
They are cute.
But i always think there is something missing when someone posts 100s of videos about their life on Youtube.
These people are desperate for attention and to feel special. So no matter how romantica dn lovely it all SEEMS.. she still doesn't feel she's getting the validation and attention she needs from those in her social circle.

Also it's strnage to me when IRBW wear straight weaves... if that guy wanted a woman with waiste length straight hair, he would have proposed to a white or asian chick.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#163 Nov 20, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol feeling a little threatened ? Calm down brothas who are dating out are not worried and doing their thing.
Then why are you addressing them? Either you are looking for negative attention or a troll. I'll wait for the NORMAL interracial threads...
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#164 Nov 20, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y97vpRellY0XX
haha
ahhhhh. That was sweet, but they make an odd couple. She looks a bit older than him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
classy irbws are STILL trashy Os 1 min Capree is fat 3
White men have 4.1 inches, Nigerian men have 7.... 1 min The truth 39
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,109,797
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min felistitas 120,885
black women are disgusting, patheitic, revolting 3 min Capree is fat 1
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 4 min Rock 572
Big Question For BM and BW About Dating? 4 min BWEFocused 58
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 4 min OnlyPatchWork 620
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 22 min Abdurratln 219
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 26 min Capree is fat 179