IR BF/Husband TAG!!!!!... DOnt be mad :)

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#125 Nov 19, 2012
why are yall constantly fighting over white ppl?! in a few years she will look like this,while he looks 30 forever.there is a reason wm trade their wives in! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/jon-...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#126 Nov 19, 2012
though wm age much better and much later than sheanderthals,he still ends up looking like this http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#127 Nov 19, 2012
worlds oldest ww,shes 106 http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#128 Nov 19, 2012
this aa bw is ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE YEARS OLD!!http://www.bing.com/image s/search?q=112+year+old+woman &FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail &id=39712F94C357A00C9F897C D994FCC775A96DFC3D&selecte dIndex=2

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#129 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.bing.com/images/search... this african american bw is 112 years old!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130 Nov 19, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol well said and I have said this before. These young color struck BM get their behavior form their mother's and nobody else. And lightskin men never up lift any BW but dark skin women praise them for anything.
What about that sterotypical dark skinned, broad featured woman we all know, who has 2 kids with a light skinned, guy, with strtaight nose soft hair :)
And one of her kids looks like the dad, and one is dark and looks like her... and she treats the light skinded child better and makes the other child feel ugly.
We all know women like that, and we all know people who were damaged by being raised by dark women who worshipped their light skinned child and made their dark nappy haired child feel ugly.

I think most light skinned men date light skinned, biracial or non-black women... though I think many of the ones with white women are actually biracial men.
I think the light skinned BM can get treated very well by black women, so they don't need to date out to get respect and submission.
Their seed is in demand.
I even know od a 70 year old light skin man, with soft hair, green, who has 2 dark skinned baby mothers in their 30s!!!!!!
His seed stay in demand!

Location hidden

#131 Nov 19, 2012
*od = of

Location hidden

#132 Nov 19, 2012
BLACK F-A-M-O-U-S wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to tell what "type" of white men that white women prefer...rotfl...you do sound ridiculous...cause you have no clue of white women's standard of beauty in white men...you are just guessing due to your own bias view.
James McAvoy has not becomes a multi-millionaire because of black women buying into his image.
White women think he is beautiful and they buy magazines and go to see movies that he is in.

Location hidden

#133 Nov 19, 2012
leilajoy wrote:
Shalimarr is such a loser, I swear you have just gotten more stupid as time goes by. Sitting here preaching like you know anything other than the stupid company you keep. You're pretty bitter. Is Shalimarr not stoned love the one who is single with child, I mean what is your story then, everything is about color for you and you go on and on about dark skin women way too much just like Sassyntrashy.
Did you go to college? do you have a degree, you need to take up some classes and stimulate your brain to think better, if you're seriously a mother and this is what you obsess your brain over continuously, it is enormously sad!
You are the loser and you are weak.
I know people ON THIS FORUM who have been treated badly for being darker than their siblings....
I said that my comments were not politically correcr... and here you come, pretending that it's not true or trivial, because these things hurt you.
It's not my little sphere, it's a fact of life, that some dark skinned women desperately want light skinned babies... DESPERATELY, even if the man has made it clear that he thinks she's on contraceptives!
Sorry if that makes you feel bad... scroll past my posts if you only can tolerate plitical correct comments.

Location hidden

#134 Nov 19, 2012
leilajoy wrote:
Disaster Looms, sassyntrashy and Sharlimarr are like a trinity of fools, they can discuss this tired subject endlessly, like they have short term amnesia and feel this subject is just SO serious that they need to part with their "profound knowledge" each and everytime. The way you're going on about it makes me laugh, it's just that deep for you. A lot of you fools with no jobs and real interests don't really know how real normal people think and it's not that deep. If any of you are over the age of 25 and this type of subject revvs your engine then you have to consult your life and see why it's not achieving its fullest potential
Don't follow our posts, check out another thread. It's not rocket science.
Lol!

:)
Carol

United States

#135 Nov 19, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ByCKohSpUKcXX&feature=fvs r
Sad that whites know that too many blk men have the intelligence of children and play in it....

I would never start such a stupid thread even though their are some fionne, intelligent white men out there....

Esp as an African American...a group of blacks that have brought positive influence to the entire world...

and not just thru jaz, music.... AA culture is one of the most copied culture in the world....

the good and the bad..yet these bozos are throwing it away..for white chicks they know are easy to get...

all one has to do is go to a mixed club , famous athetes locker room door or mixed college...

and desperate white chicks are a dime a dozen for blk men..are passed thru the entire crew...

then the same white chick is married by a blk man..talk about stupid...

and blk women do better when we date out anyway because there more total package white men out there and its men who provide for , protect women on a day to day basis...

white women voted for Obama, the son of a white woman....

name one blk man..with two blk parents that ww have helped put in power....

WW arent interested in fighting these blk men's battles with racism...

and the minute whites turn on them....ww side with whites....

Blk men are destroying the only support base that theyve ever had.... Black women....

flaunting cheap, self serving bimbos in the face of the women of their culture.

Location hidden

#136 Nov 19, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ByCKohSpUKcXX&feature=fvs r
Lol!

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#137 Nov 20, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I do but many don't and will take any light skin guy. I like Idris Elba and Denzel Washington.
So you like them but many dark skin women don't? How do you know that? You can't speak for most dark skin women just like Shalimar can't. I think both of you are the same person SMH.....

Location hidden

#138 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like them but many dark skin women don't? How do you know that? You can't speak for most dark skin women just like Shalimar can't. I think both of you are the same person SMH.....
When it comes to black guys, I prefer dark skinned men. I think they look a lot more masculine and they age better.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#139 Nov 20, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
worlds oldest ww,shes 106 http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Sh looks like the friggin "Crypt Keeper"!

Location hidden

#140 Nov 20, 2012
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's making light skinned men arrogant and vain... and it's not their sisters or women who are the female version of them.
A woman with long soft hair, is not going to make a big deal of a black man with soft hair.
A light skinned woman with green eyes, is not going to make a big deal out of a light skinned guy having green eyes...
Do you finally understand???? There are a group of females who uplift light skinned men with European features, and it is not light skinned women with European features doing it... it's another group of black women.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#141 Nov 20, 2012
tHAt YOu jUsT TUrn 40 AAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#142 Nov 20, 2012
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
tHAt YOu jUsT TUrn 40 AAHAHAHA
Hang yourself from a tree.
Answers

Charlotte, NC

#143 Nov 20, 2012
Yup wrote:
Most of the women in these videos look a average to below average. Even older than the guys they are with.
But a definite improvement over most of the ghetto white trash I see blk men bragging about.
Its sad but black men have gotten a name for themselves as garbage men. Women consider you as a last resort. If they gain some weight or get acne or can't get rid of body hair, they'll always know that somewhere a desperate black man will pick her up. Even if no one else in the world wants her.

The only thing I see blk women doing is dating average to moderately good looking men when they date out. Which makes sense b/c looks are more important for men than for women in our society. But blk men...whew...that's some crazy stuff.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#144 Nov 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that sterotypical dark skinned, broad featured woman we all know, who has 2 kids with a light skinned, guy, with strtaight nose soft hair :)
And one of her kids looks like the dad, and one is dark and looks like her... and she treats the light skinded child better and makes the other child feel ugly.
We all know women like that, and we all know people who were damaged by being raised by dark women who worshipped their light skinned child and made their dark nappy haired child feel ugly.
I think most light skinned men date light skinned, biracial or non-black women... though I think many of the ones with white women are actually biracial men.
I think the light skinned BM can get treated very well by black women, so they don't need to date out to get respect and submission.
Their seed is in demand.
I even know od a 70 year old light skin man, with soft hair, green, who has 2 dark skinned baby mothers in their 30s!!!!!!
His seed stay in demand!
Yep I know many of these situations and some of the targets where males and they were damaged beyond repair. BW have no room to talk because they keep colorism going instead of changing it. Lightskin men only face half of the racism as darkskin men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 11 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 33 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 39 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 44 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 50 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102