Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Not really surprised. But the thing about this fight is, guerrero has been callin out floyd for about 3, 4 years now. So I expected it to be more competitive. Guerrero been braggin about how he has the keys to victory against floyd to anybody who will listen. I expected more aggression from guerrero. From the first round guerrero looked confused in there like it finally dawned on him who he was in the ring with. It was a fukin walkover. Floyd beat that dude like a child. Made guerrero look like an untalented novice. It was humiliating. Beat how many times did he snap guerrero's head back with jabs and sharp rights? How many times did he land flush clean shots right in guerrero's face? Floyd landed at a 51% rate. guerrero at a 20% rate. Guerrero is a three time champ, but floyd made light work of him.
-_SupaBeast_-

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Of course he did. He isnt going to fight anyone who would threaten his undefeated record. He's a bum. A good fighter, but a bum.
Pingagrande

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

-_SupaBeast_- wrote:
Of course he did. He isnt going to fight anyone who would threaten his undefeated record. He's a bum. A good fighter, but a bum.
a good fighter but a bum? Are you stupid?
-_SupaBeast_-

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Pingagrande wrote:
<quoted text>a good fighter but a bum? Are you stupid?
He IS a good fighter. But he is a bum in the sense that he wont fight the hard fights. He takes the easy road. He might as well be losing everytime he runs from a challenge.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

-_SupaBeast_- wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS a good fighter. But he is a bum in the sense that he wont fight the hard fights. He takes the easy road. He might as well be losing everytime he runs from a challenge.
what challenge is he running from. who is it that he doesn't want to fight?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••