Racist tweet causes furor at Brandon High

Apr 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rankin Ledger

A student's use of social media during school time to express hatred toward black people last week has landed her in hot water, according to a report by WJTV.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
tot

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Freedom of speech, come on liberal freaks!It works both ways!!! Negro crime has caused decent people to avoid them!
yea

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

tot wrote:
Freedom of speech, come on liberal freaks!It works both ways!!! Negro crime has caused decent people to avoid them!
true about the nigbeast

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

What do you uneducated unsocialized rednecks not understand? Hate speech is against the law. Because of social media, normal people now have to deal with you people who now are able to climb out from under your rocks for a couple minutes at a time. Because you are uneducated, you fail to realize that hate speech on social media is a crime which is punishable by prison or fine. Good luck angry frustrated paranoid white men. You will all soon be back in jail.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

we're starting to c wot ordinary people really think of blak negrows -

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Bubbawwwwww! You make a fine toilet wine.
Tighty whitey

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm thankful a young white female realizes what most white men already know! Girl, we got your back and you are not alone.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>And you make a fine living cleaning white people's toilets.
Bubbawwww's "Pruno". Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Get a cup!
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

That's Right ! that is a VICIOUS, COWARD, AZZ CAVE BYTCH, not to mention a TYPICAL DUMB AZZ KRAKA. I mean how STUPID is that to post EVIL like that on a PUBLIC MEDIA. DUMB DUMMY !! That's how "SICK, DISGUSTING & JEALOUS that CAVE BYTCH is. & you male KRAKAS are even WORST. Why don't you work on YOUR CHILD RAPING ways? 90% of you KRAKA males are CHILD RAPERS & you KNOW IT.KEEP SEALING YOUR DOOM, you lower than animals REDNECK DUMB AZZ KRAKAS. males & females.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

These watered down,EVIL,SATANIC,NEANDERTHAL, "INBRED KRAKAS LOVES to point out how violent, BLACK PEOPLE are, LOOK BLACK PEOPLE!!! those SATANIC KRAKAS KNOWS it's THEM, that CAN'T control THEIR DESIRE to commit MASS MURDER. They KNOW this!!! From the CRUSADES to the BLACK HOLOCAUST to SERIAL KILLERS, KRAKAS CREATURES have DISPLAYED their DESIRES to KILL for RELIGION & PLEASURE. THEY KNOW THIS.
GhettoWatch

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

REAL BRO wrote:
These watered down,EVIL,SATANIC,NEANDERTHAL, "INBRED KRAKAS LOVES to point out how violent, BLACK PEOPLE are, LOOK BLACK PEOPLE!!! those SATANIC KRAKAS KNOWS it's THEM, that CAN'T control THEIR DESIRE to commit MASS MURDER. They KNOW this!!! From the CRUSADES to the BLACK HOLOCAUST to SERIAL KILLERS, KRAKAS CREATURES have DISPLAYED their DESIRES to KILL for RELIGION & PLEASURE. THEY KNOW THIS.
Enjoy your high blood-pressure.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

The PALE, male "KRAKAS not only LOVES KILLING the REAL HUMAN BEINGS, but these FILTHY, PALE, SERPENTS LOVES to KILL WILD LIFE too, hunting for sport is a PREDOMINANTLY KRAKA activity. These BEATS CANNOT help themselves, just look at how these CREATURES are ALWAYS on OUR BLACK TOPIX FORUM for no other reason than to VERBALLY ASSAULT US BLACKS, everyday!! You NEVER, see us BLACK PEOPLE on storm front. But these ANIMALS are ALWAYS,ALWAYS on OUR BLACK FORUM. Like Malcolm X said.... This is a WICKED RACE. BELIEVE THAT!!!! Stay strong BLACK PEOPLE.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GhettoWatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your high blood-pressure.
My blood pressure will be fine JETHRO. Now you can go back down in your MAMIE'S BASEMENT & finish SEXING her DOG. I DIDN'T mean to INTERRUPT ANYTHING.
yea

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

REAL BRO wrote:
The PALE, male "KRAKAS not only LOVES KILLING the REAL HUMAN BEINGS, but these FILTHY, PALE, SERPENTS LOVES to KILL WILD LIFE too, hunting for sport is a PREDOMINANTLY KRAKA activity. These BEATS CANNOT help themselves, just look at how these CREATURES are ALWAYS on OUR BLACK TOPIX FORUM for no other reason than to VERBALLY ASSAULT US BLACKS, everyday!! You NEVER, see us BLACK PEOPLE on storm front. But these ANIMALS are ALWAYS,ALWAYS on OUR BLACK FORUM. Like Malcolm X said.... This is a WICKED RACE. BELIEVE THAT!!!! Stay strong BLACK PEOPLE.
another chimpout coonboy datts rite

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

tot wrote:
I suggest you go and read what that amendment actually says before making such an idiotic blanket statement....smh....
Asphalt Jungle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

REAL BRO wrote:
<quoted text> My blood pressure will be fine JETHRO. Now you can go back down in your MAMIE'S BASEMENT & finish SEXING her DOG. I DIDN'T mean to INTERRUPT ANYTHING.
You sound very bitter because all that high blood pressure medicine you take has made you impotent. The only thing you have left is a limp noodle and a keyboard.(chuckles)
Truthism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Its Hellywood wrote:
What do you uneducated unsocialized rednecks not understand? Hate speech is against the law. Because of social media, normal people now have to deal with you people who now are able to climb out from under your rocks for a couple minutes at a time. Because you are uneducated, you fail to realize that hate speech on social media is a crime which is punishable by prison or fine. Good luck angry frustrated paranoid white men. You will all soon be back in jail.
"Hate speech"? lol

The right to freedom of speech protects "hate" speech too, you numbskull. Only fascists would try to make it against the law to "hate" on anyone with mere speech.

What next? Should government make "hate speech" against government "illegal" too?

You'd probably be dumb enough to accept that criminal "law" if they ever passed it.

You're a clueless, brainwashed pawn. You don't even know how fascists within government are using you like a puppet to clamp down on liberties by using your insecure emotions against you, without you even knowing it.

Trust me, if you support fascism against "racists" then it'll come to bite you in the back one day when you least expect it. You're too clueless to understand the bigger picture though...

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

tot wrote:
And 400yrs of white terrorism has caused us to hate whites!

Level 1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Tighty whitey wrote:
I'm thankful a young white female realizes what most white men already know! Girl, we got your back and you are not alone.
You mean what you created by murdering and raping? Not much has changed in 400yrs has it?

Level 1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Malik wrote:
<quoted text>White people will always hate on us whithout mercy. All they notice is us calling each other niccas and doing thr Interracial thing. And our women on live tv telling the world we're worthless and hard to find. And being rud to us infront of whitemen eho just wants to degrade her, and she knows it.
20% of black men date out (mostly white women) vs 6% of black women, who is really kissing white butt?
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Asphalt Jungle wrote:
<quoted text> You sound very bitter because all that high blood pressure medicine you take has made you impotent. The only thing you have left is a limp noodle and a keyboard.(chuckles)
A www, you must be done. I bet you pay BIG for BEASTIALITY at grand pappy's BARNYARD BROTHEL. I mean with all the FAT PALE females around you STILL do ANIMALS? are you STILL working 24_7 on the PROPER way to tie up MULES so it WON'T KICK during RAPE? SICK, SICK, SICK.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••