100 white college students caught sel...
media

San Diego, CA

#45 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the guys they busted was majoring in homeland security. LOL
I always tell people that whites are the main users of drugs, but police usually don't target whites. Blacks use ad sell less drugs than whites but are often the targets of the police.
I hope more undercover investigations are made on college and high school campuses so that they can catch these guys.
look here: http://www.thedailyaztec.com/media/paper741/d...

It looks pretty even to me when you compare the race populations in the city of san diego and the university

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#46 May 7, 2008
Damn, just my luck--I'm planning a trip to San Diego this week end and was hoping to pick up an 8 ball. Any folks out there in San Diego can give me a name and number for some blow? Thanks, I appreciate it.

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#47 May 7, 2008
media wrote:
<quoted text>
look here: http://www.thedailyaztec.com/media/paper741/d...
It looks pretty even to me when you compare the race populations in the city of san diego and the university
well races mix in san diego pretty well. But still a lot of white gus there. i think on the new I saw the guy witht he tats on his forearm.

Level 3

Location hidden

#48 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
96 arrested in San Diego State drug bust
Dennis Poroy / Associated Press
San Diego County Deputy Dist. Atty. Damon Mosler, at lectern, chief of the district attorney's narcotics division, points to the guns and drugs seized during the arrest of 96 people, including 75 students at San Diego State, on drug charges after an extensive undercover investigation called Operation Sudden Fall.
Email Picture
Seven fraternity houses were infiltrated in a six-month undercover investigation, and widespread drug-dealing was found, authorities say.
By Tony Perry, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
3:56 PM PDT, May 6, 2008
SAN DIEGO -- Ninety-six people have been arrested, including 75 students, after an extensive undercover drug investigation centering on San Diego State, the district attorney's office announced today.
Undercover agents infiltrated the university's fraternity houses and allegedly discovered evidence of widespread drug-dealing. The drugs included marijuana, cocaine and Ecstasy. Most of the marijuana was grown locally, not in Mexico, officials said.
Photos: San Diego State drug bust Video: DEA explains "Operation Sudden Fall"The investigation, called Operation Sudden Fall, began a year ago after an overdose by a female student at the university, authorities said.
About six months ago, young-looking agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration and police officers from other jurisdictions began going to fraternity parties and struck up faux friendships. Many of the sales were made via text messages sent to student dealers, officials said. At least one of the undercover officers was a woman.
"This operation shows accessible and pervasive illegal drugs continue to be on our college, campuses and how common it is for students to be selling to other students," said San Diego County Dist. Atty. Bonnie Dumanis.
During the investigation, a second student, at San Diego Mesa College, died of a cocaine overdose after a party at a fraternity house.
Tryin' to become American Ganster's...Lets call them Californian Caught!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#49 May 7, 2008
Preppy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the news conference yesterday, the University and DEA said that they were going to make more arrests. Those phone and text messages will get a lot of people arrested and kicked out of school.
You are not lying. Once you press send on your phone it is OUT THERE!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#50 May 7, 2008
JohnnyQ wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Check it OUT! Well - the reality of it is that the rest of the world has never had the U.S. mistaken for the sharpest knives in the international drawer - only Americans make that mistake.:-)
That said, do you have to love the service-oriented nature of the business and business acumen:
"Unfortunately, due to our trip to Formal in Vegas, we will be unable to fill orders on the weekend of so and so...Please plan ahead and buy BEFORE Formal! Volume discounts available!"
Obviously a some of Business Administration majors involved in this one.
I love the Administration's spin on though: "IF they are guilty, we will certainly...yadda yaddah..." IF?!?! Let's be honest. With the amount of damning evidence here, if these were Black fraternities or sororities, there would be no "IF". The expulsions would already have occurred.
Didos! The trial would already be set for next week!
Institutionalrac ism

Minneapolis, MN

#51 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/ news/education/20080506-1338-b n06sdsu2.html
another story
But I still haven't found not one picture of the students who were arrested.
If thee were mexican or black people you'd see them all over the news.
Is the media trying to hide the white drug dealers from our sight.
Just like they were trying to hide the fact that the guy who raped a woman two days ago at 15 St and Como ave SE was this time white. When it is a black criminal, that fact is disclosed right away!

Since: Feb 08

I'm bringin' sexy back

#52 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tell people that whites are the main users of drugs, but police usually don't target whites. Blacks use ad sell less drugs than whites but are often the targets of the police.
I hope more undercover investigations are made on college and high school campuses so that they can catch these guys.
I drive through black neighborhoods and the dealers are out there in front of god n everyone. I drive through white neighborhoods and I feel comfortable leaving my keys in my car. Wierd. Can you post a link to where you're getting your stats?

“She's still a maniac”

It's whatev'

#53 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
word...just don't be busting my "hook up" lol just kidding. But seriously wasn't another looking into the FBI yikes. Now you think they wouldn't have been "slangin'" military secrets or something.
over

San Diego, CA

#54 May 7, 2008
Preppy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the news conference yesterday, the University and DEA said that they were going to make more arrests. Those phone and text messages will get a lot of people arrested and kicked out of school.
the latest press releases say most if not all of the arrests have been made. recieving a text is in no way enough evidence to incriminate someone, they aren't interested in all the little guys, they want to work up the chain (away from SDSU), into mexico

Since: Jul 07

California

#55 May 7, 2008
The facts wrote:
Preppy - I am scared that you have voted. I sure hope that these 50+ year old dudes are not slinging coke and living in a college frat house. They are definitely birth dates.....
As for pictures - I'm sure if the media had any photos then they would have released them. As I said - preppy white kids generally don't have priors.
Yes, I voted in the February 2nd California primary. I vote in every election.

California state colleges have all sorts of people and age ranges on them.

Looks like the pictures are available as I said. Did you look at the pictures via the link provided?

California

#56 May 7, 2008
oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>they should go to the prep schools next.
Why would you want that to occur?

California

#57 May 7, 2008
Investigation seizures
by the numbers

50: Pounds of marijuana

4: Pounds of cocaine

3: Semiautomatic handguns

1: Shotgun

48: Marijuana plants

350: Ecstasy pills

30: Vials of hash oil

$60,000: Cash

SOURCE: San Diego County District Attorney's Office

Suspended fraternities

Theta Chi

Phi Kappa Psi

Sigma Alpha Epsilon

Sigma Alpha Mu

Phi Kappa Theta

Lambda Chi Alpha

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#58 May 7, 2008
Preppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want that to occur?
because....drugs run rampant in the prep schools. i am a product of a preparatory school education on the west coast and can attest to a proliferation of substance abuse among that particular student population.

students have the means and no oversight to embibe in a variety of unhealthy activities, drugs being one of them. i just said no...lol.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#59 May 7, 2008
Preppy wrote:
Investigation seizures
by the numbers
50: Pounds of marijuana
4: Pounds of cocaine
3: Semiautomatic handguns
1: Shotgun
48: Marijuana plants
350: Ecstasy pills
30: Vials of hash oil
$60,000: Cash
SOURCE: San Diego County District Attorney's Office
Suspended fraternities
Theta Chi
Phi Kappa Psi
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Sigma Alpha Mu
Phi Kappa Theta
Lambda Chi Alpha
SAE ...what a shock...not.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#60 May 7, 2008
Starr4 wrote:
And you've seen every single one of those arrested and they're all white? Or are you assuming they are because it's a college?
the majority of the folk in the frat are white...also, the coloured folk would have their own hookups....lol.
Diverse

Richmond, VA

#61 May 7, 2008
its_okay wrote:
POINT IS?
that yall white butts SELL DRUGS JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#62 May 7, 2008
The facts wrote:
Have you people actually read the list of arrests??
Armando ANGULO 10-28-1988
Cory BARCLAY 08-17-1989
* Sidney BECKER 12-28-1987
Nicolas BENITZ 04-16-1988
* Terrance BLACKMAN 08-10-1988
William CANGIANO 07-07-1988
Omar CASTANEDA-Arce 05-19-1971
* Kenneth CIACCIO 11-27-1988
Stephen CROOK 09-02-1984
* Nicolas DELACRUZ 12-30-1985
* Hung DO 01-01-1988
Jordan DONAIS 09-23-1986
* Tarek EL HADIDI 03-12-1987
Trevor HARNDEN 09-21-1988
* Chad FRAZIER 11-26-1985
Patrick HAWLEY 05-13-1987
* Aaron HEFFERNAN 12-14-1988
* Michael HERRON 09-25-1981
* Steven KELSO 08-30-1989
* William KONECKI 06-13-1985
Kyle LAWSON 12-07-1987
Chaz LOMACK 09-30-1985
Brandon MACKEY 11-29-1986
Lynwood MACKEY 11-25-1983
* Joshua MATSUDA 10-13-1988
Sean MCCABE 09-28-1988
* Jason MELVILLE 07-14-1983
Gary MOLENAAR 06-22-1982
* Michael MONTOYA 08-17-1984
* Alexander MOSCOW 12-28-1988
David PARKE 02-03-1984
* Clynton PARSONS 05-13-1987
Rene RUELAS
Sean SIEGLER 05-05-1981
* Jarrod SKIPPON 04-18-1989
* Matthew SMITH 01-05-1989
VANLAARHOVEN, Buck 02-01-1988
* Thomas WATANAPUN 05-09-1987
* Samuel WELSH 06-02-1989
* Elliot HUMPHREY 05-14-1988
* FNU LNU
Now YOU tell me - are all those kids white? I don't know too many white people named Armando Angulo or Omar Castaneda. Looks like this was across the board -
according to the census they are white...lol.

what, you don't want to claim them now? lol.

California

#63 May 7, 2008
oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>because....drugs run rampant in the prep schools. i am a product of a preparatory school education on the west coast and can attest to a proliferation of substance abuse among that particular student population.
students have the means and no oversight to embibe in a variety of unhealthy activities, drugs being one of them. i just said no...lol.
Would you send your kids back to the same school or would you look at different schools?

California

#64 May 7, 2008
Omar Castaneda is an illegal alien.

One of the main suspects in this international drug investigation is illegal alien Omar Castaneda, a gang member from Pomona with ties to the Mexican Tijuana drug cartels, officials said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kellyanne Conway 7 min JRT 16
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Injudgement 1,496,892
Everyone hates black men (May '12) 13 min A Perm For BM 104
DARKYS! the WHITE RACE IS THE MASTER RACE! (May '16) 17 min JoeM 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Pharaohisrealite 34,440
Black women are jealous that white women can gr... (Jul '14) 1 hr sandi27 21
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr AAM2000 37
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Drilling for the ... 971
Difficulties Blacks in America Are Facing 2 hr Paul 15
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 3 hr Lori899 44
More from around the web