100 white college students caught sel...

100 white college students caught selling cocaine

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jayrag

United States

#1 May 6, 2008

96 arrested in San Diego State drug bust

Dennis Poroy / Associated Press

San Diego County Deputy Dist. Atty. Damon Mosler, at lectern, chief of the district attorney's narcotics division, points to the guns and drugs seized during the arrest of 96 people, including 75 students at San Diego State, on drug charges after an extensive undercover investigation called Operation Sudden Fall.

Email Picture
Seven fraternity houses were infiltrated in a six-month undercover investigation, and widespread drug-dealing was found, authorities say.
By Tony Perry, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
3:56 PM PDT, May 6, 2008

SAN DIEGO -- Ninety-six people have been arrested, including 75 students, after an extensive undercover drug investigation centering on San Diego State, the district attorney's office announced today.

Undercover agents infiltrated the university's fraternity houses and allegedly discovered evidence of widespread drug-dealing. The drugs included marijuana, cocaine and Ecstasy. Most of the marijuana was grown locally, not in Mexico, officials said.

Photos: San Diego State drug bust Video: DEA explains "Operation Sudden Fall"The investigation, called Operation Sudden Fall, began a year ago after an overdose by a female student at the university, authorities said.

About six months ago, young-looking agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration and police officers from other jurisdictions began going to fraternity parties and struck up faux friendships. Many of the sales were made via text messages sent to student dealers, officials said. At least one of the undercover officers was a woman.

"This operation shows accessible and pervasive illegal drugs continue to be on our college, campuses and how common it is for students to be selling to other students," said San Diego County Dist. Atty. Bonnie Dumanis.

During the investigation, a second student, at San Diego Mesa College, died of a cocaine overdose after a party at a fraternity house.
jayrag

United States

#2 May 6, 2008
This is how you bust white drug dealers and users. You have to get inside their groups because most whites sell drugs to people they know. they don't sell drugs on the street.
These white college students sold cocaine, weed and ecstasy and probably many other drugs.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

Since: Apr 08

trust no imitators ;)

#3 May 6, 2008
jayrag wrote:
San Diego County Deputy Dist. Atty. Damon Mosler, at lectern, chief of the district attorney's narcotics division, points to the guns and drugs seized during the arrest of 96 people, including 75 students at San Diego State, on drug charges after an extensive undercover investigation called Operation Sudden Fall.
Email Picture
Seven fraternity houses were infiltrated in a six-month undercover investigation, and widespread drug-dealing was found, authorities say.
SAN DIEGO -- Ninety-six people have been arrested, including 75 students, after an extensive undercover drug investigation centering on San Diego State, the district attorney's office announced today.
Undercover agents infiltrated the university's fraternity houses and allegedly discovered evidence of widespread drug-dealing. The drugs included marijuana, cocaine and Ecstasy. Most of the marijuana was grown locally, not in Mexico, officials said.
Photos: San Diego State drug bust Video: DEA explains "Operation Sudden Fall"The investigation, called Operation Sudden Fall, began a year ago after an overdose by a female student at the university, authorities said.
About six months ago, young-looking agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration and police officers from other jurisdictions began going to fraternity parties and struck up faux friendships. Many of the sales were made via text messages sent to student dealers, officials said. At least one of the undercover officers was a woman.
"This operation shows accessible and pervasive illegal drugs continue to be on our college, campuses and how common it is for students to be selling to other students," said San Diego County Dist. Atty. Bonnie Dumanis.
During the investigation, a second student, at San Diego Mesa College, died of a cocaine overdose after a party at a fraternity house.
they should go to the prep schools next.
jayrag

United States

#4 May 6, 2008
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/education/...
another story

But I still haven't found not one picture of the students who were arrested.
If thee were mexican or black people you'd see them all over the news.
Is the media trying to hide the white drug dealers from our sight.
KidHater

West Monroe, LA

#5 May 6, 2008
Guess where those kids drive to get it?

East S.D.;"THE HOOD"This is an after market from the border!

Please tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#6 May 7, 2008
KidHater wrote:
you don't know what you are talking about..lol.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2008
oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what you are talking about..lol.
HA!

“It's HOT as HELL”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2008
They'll probably get slapped with a fine *lol*
Damien

Paris, France

#9 May 7, 2008
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/fron...

"Among the suspected drug dealers is Omar Castaneda, 36, who is not a student and is allegedly connected to a gang in Pacoima that has possible ties to the Mexican Mafia, said Ralph W. Partridge, a special-agent-in-charge for the Drug Enforcement Administration in San Diego."

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#10 May 7, 2008
jayrag wrote:
Email Picture
Go figure huh? Yet if the underbelly and sneaky devious criminal nature of whites were to be uncovered, mannnnnnnn it would be like turnin the human body inside out and having everyone look at it for the first time ever, WATCH THE HORRID FACES!

*But the image of white trash is always good-natured,*shakes head*, they better hope they straighten out, lol, because people are awakening and uncovering white society,From bestiality to rampant molestation, to gated pedophilic communities....... LOOOOOOOOK OUT!!!!!!!!! LOL

Black And Proud Forever

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#12 May 7, 2008
Damien wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/pr intedition/front/la-me-drugbus t7-2008may07,0,1445478.story
"Among the suspected drug dealers is Omar Castaneda, 36, who is not a student and is allegedly connected to a gang in Pacoima that has possible ties to the Mexican Mafia, said Ralph W. Partridge, a special-agent-in-charge for the Drug Enforcement Administration in San Diego."
one out of how many again? as i said before...DEA needs to check the prep schools.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#13 May 7, 2008
Roxi-J wrote:
but of course
Eric Johnson

Suitland, MD

#14 May 7, 2008
KidHater wrote:
Ah...kidhater where does "the hood" , as you so eloquently put it, get their drugs? Some powerfuls folks at the top are making billions off of our collective misery. We (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow and White)are severely under-informed, and miseducated. It's time to come together. Peace!
Eric Johnson

Suitland, MD

#15 May 7, 2008
Ah...kidhater where does "the hood" , as you so eloquently put it, get their drugs? Some powerfuls folks at the top are making billions off of our collective misery. We (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow and White)are severely under-informed, and miseducated. It's time to come together. Peace!

Showing posts 1 - 13 of 13

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Big D

#16 May 7, 2008
POINT IS?

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

trust no imitators ;)

#17 May 7, 2008
its_okay wrote:
POINT IS?
JUST SAY NO.

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Big D

#19 May 7, 2008
oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST SAY NO.
good plan

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 May 7, 2008
Wow!!! Check out our education system!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 May 7, 2008
Roxi-J wrote:
Yep!
jayrag

United States

#22 May 7, 2008
Have these drug dealers made the perp walk in front of the camera yet.I haven't seen any photos of these college criminals. I'll bet the media will show a photo of the lone Mexican gang member and won't show the photo's of the white college students.

SHOW THE PICTURES OF THESE WHITE CRIMINALS.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Real 47,399
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 6 min ugly monkeys 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VetnorsGate 1,406,468
Boredaholic 14 min Sonya Davis 5
Mexicans are ugly and have too many kids 14 min Lopez 4
Dear White People 14 min 2 Dogs 301
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 28 min Hmm 51
More from around the web