Why negro woman dont care what topix ...

Why negro woman dont care what topix males say..

Posted in the African-American Forum

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Cause your fat like marcus washington, ugly like alfie and bald like tim evasion.. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Top 5 most ugly topix men.. 5.. Antichaos .. 4.. alfie.. 3.. Kkkclaus666 2.. Marcus washingtön and number one.. Satan.. Ha ha ha ha ha

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Cause your fat like marcus washington, ugly like alfie and bald like tim evasion.. Lol..
Thats funny cause samoan women are known to be bigger than their men with masculine top heavy figures....try again!! Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny cause samoan women are known to be bigger than their men with masculine top heavy figures....try again!! Lol
but negro woman just a blacker nappier version.. Aka percious.. Now post ur pic.. Nicca.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny cause samoan women are known to be bigger than their men with masculine top heavy figures....try again!! Lol
aye that u.. Dang skinny and ugly.. Ha ha ha ha.. Lets stay on topic or ur weave is coming off..
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Top 5 most ugly topix men.. 5.. Antichaos .. 4.. alfie.. 3.. Kkkclaus666 2.. Marcus washingtön and number one.. Satan.. Ha ha ha ha ha
Your obsession with ME is getting to Moses-1 level.
Moses-1 has a valid reason since she is a mulatto girl
hotter than Paula Patton.
What is your excuse, besides the fact you are gay?

You fools simply need to build an Alter Unto ME.

:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with ME is getting to Moses-1 level.
Moses-1 has a valid reason since she is a mulatto girl
hotter than Paula Patton.
What is your excuse, besides the fact you are gay?
You fools simply need to build an Alter Unto ME.
:)
u number 1.. Baby just look at kola kala.. Lol a jamaicoon bleach doll.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Chee hee hoo

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny cause samoan women are known to be bigger than their men with masculine top heavy figures....try again!! Lol
forgive me.. Jamaicoon bleach doll.. Misspelt ur name.. My goodness u using drugs huh.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u number 1.. Baby just look at kola kala.. Lol a jamaicoon bleach doll.. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Chee hee hoo
Quit Acting like a B**ch.
Just Admit you are Jealous of BW.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit Acting like a B**ch.
Just Admit you are Jealous of BW.
lol.. Of course.. Kola kala is wearing my hair.. Lol. I want it back.. Now now.. How can u weaken a strongest most moral.. On the planet.. Satan.. Huh.. Unlike whites and negros.. We love being tan.. Stop hating

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Kolo bolo sorry i called u a dick head sorry girl.. Thats the samoan in english translation.. Hey tell jamaica.. Go easy on da skin bleach mon.. U løokin more albino than white.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is trump still bagging on obama? 5 min uhuru kenyatta 1
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 19 min MEN GOING THEIR O... 318
Why do black people call white people racists when (Apr '13) 23 min Xtasty 87
Why blacks should be deported 30 min UidiotRaceMakeWor... 24
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 34 min Mick 466
Why do black men who date white women look GAY? (Oct '10) 35 min XTASY 44
WHY ARE BLACKS so LAZY? 1 hr CIA POLLS 4
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 78
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 4 hr Ttt 102
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 5 hr IT IS I 191
Hi! My name is Tommy X Hoffman 8 hr ugly monkeys 17
More from around the web