ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!! I went out to the...

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!! I went out to the store a few minutes ago....

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1 Aug 19, 2013
.....and I decided to wear my hair out. I have a nice sized afro, kind of like this

http://urbanbushbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/...

and look on these spanish and white people's faces were priceless. They were mad as all hell. What is it about afro textured hair that makes people with straight hair so freaking angry? I will never understand this and I don't want to. If you don't like it, WHATEVER, deal with it.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Jealousy they hate bw embracing their natural hair.

#3 Aug 19, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
Jealousy they hate bw embracing their natural hair.
I know they made it so obvious. I guess if my curl pattern was a little bit more loose then it wouldn't be such a big deal.

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#4 Aug 19, 2013
...but when a white cartoonist draws that kind of thing you want to sue him and have him fired,
and executed......smh.

What a bunch of clowns.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
.....and I decided to wear my hair out. I have a nice sized afro, kind of like this
and look on these spanish and white people's faces were priceless. They were mad as all hell. What is it about afro textured hair that makes people with straight hair so freaking angry? I will never understand this and I don't want to. If you don't like it, WHATEVER, deal with it.
wow looking good looking good

#6 Aug 19, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
wow looking good looking good
Hahahaha!!!!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Damn, I didn't know they made brillo pads that big.

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Patch The Bird Dog wrote:
Goddamn, look at them big balloon lips on that sheboon.
I'd rather have balloon lips than no lips at all.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2a0i5iv.jpg

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!

It looks like he has a slit in his face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, I didn't know they made brillo pads that big.
And I can guarantee its much cleaner than that dog fur you call hair.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Aug 20, 2013
I wouldn't have ever guessed you had kinky hair. Blacks hair is different so at least one person from all other races will look in surprise because they don't understand that walking around like that or not combing the hair is a style of fashion with blacks maybe? I would've assumed you didn't comb your hair walking into a public venue like that. I wouldn't have known it was the style.
Krazy East Side Vato

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Maybe it wasn't your hair, maybe it was your face...or both!

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
A black woman with an afro exudes confidence and goes against the grain for the "Obedient negro". Crakkkas want to be emulated. Crakkka women like to think black women imitate them. lol!!!

Like Paul Mooney said...if your hair is nappy white people ain't happy

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#15 Aug 20, 2013
On the other side of the spectrum...During my 2nd natural phase white people used to walk up to me & ask questions. Compliment my hair or say they wish they could have a fro. lol!!!
Im sure when my fro gets that big again...nothing would change. Its like there is no inbetween with whites & natural black hair, either admiration or haterade. LMAO!

#16 Aug 20, 2013
Krazy East Side Vato wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it wasn't your hair, maybe it was your face...or both!
Laaaameee.......you are so corny.

#17 Aug 20, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
<quoted text>
A black woman with an afro exudes confidence and goes against the grain for the "Obedient negro". Crakkkas want to be emulated. Crakkka women like to think black women imitate them. lol!!!
Like Paul Mooney said...if your hair is nappy white people ain't happy
I love Paul Mooney. That is one man who is not afraid to tell the truth about these devils.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Look at the comments on here And people wonder why some black women want to wear straight hair, but then when we do we are self-haters and sell-outs smh. When I wear my hair out like in an afro hair style, I get a lot of compliments from other races. Sometimes I get the can I touch, even the is that real lol. I get stared down a lot I think people just don't know what to say, but I get plenty of smiles from older black people and that's what warms my heart the most. My dance teachers are the main ones like what are we going to do with all this hair lol. I mostly wear twist out, braid outs, and updos I don't really like the attention all the time, so I try to stay away from it, but if you natural you usually can't lol
Krazy East Side Vato

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Laaaameee.......you are so corny.
You sound like a third grader.

Why don't you show us what you really look like?

#21 Aug 20, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and then you woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw a greasy-faced, gorilla-nosed, knappy-headed negroe staring back at you.
No, the reality of seeing such hatred over my hair texture woke me up to realize how hateful non blacks are even off of topix.

#22 Aug 20, 2013
Krazy East Side Vato wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a third grader.
Why don't you show us what you really look like?
Ok, carlos.
Krazy East Side Vato

United States

#25 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, carlos.
Of course you wont. You probably some ugly, skank azz tranny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,208
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 35 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web