First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1 Aug 3, 2012
What would you do?

Though interracial marriages have been on the rise for years, some are still ardently against interracial couples and have no qualms about speaking their minds. "What Would You Do?" found this out firsthand when we traded our fist-pumping usual setting in New Jersey for the beautiful backdrop of Utah, one of the most conservative states in the country.

"Wow! Nothing like I expected. You didn't tell me he was black!" said the father angrily.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...

Scene 2

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Scenario number 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lawlz

Switzerland

#2 Aug 3, 2012
If my daughter brought a home a negro she would be living on the street the same minute she told me she was dating a negro.

Kinda like how Juliet's father would have disowned her.

Yeah, I'm that mean. I would never have a little fuzzy hair beige grand son running around. Ew.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Ok! Your entitled to your opinion but as the videos and articles show most normal people would intervene on your abuse and ignorance towards your daughter if you did it in a public setting... well maybe not in Utah :)
lawlz

Switzerland

#4 Aug 3, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Ok! Your entitled to your opinion but as the videos and articles show most normal people would intervene on your abuse and ignorance towards your daughter if you did it in a public setting... well maybe not in Utah :)
This thread subliminally proves that:

You want WW (sane as all other black men, or women lol)

You want it to be accepted to date BM/WW.

You want to feel as people will judge you "okay" for dating a white woman.

Utterly disgusting. Races have affection toward their own naturally, but with media brainwashing, BM have a thing for WW.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Personally not into the whole inter racial thing. I guess some Hispanic men look nice. I'm actually freaked out by White men. And Asians don't really do it for me. As much as I dog out Black guys (of a certain segment), I'll stick with Black men (of certain segment). The thought of having a mixed child isn't too appealing. Just my thing. We were brought up to only go with your own. But more power to those that are into it I guess.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Uh news flash mcfly im not a bm im a fuzzy haired biracial butterfly from a wm/bw union.... and i think anyone shouldnt have to hinder themselves on who to date based on race... if they connect spiritually, mentally, and ohysically with someone of another race let them why do you feel threatened by the black man??
walking boss

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2012
I wonder how many black fathers would welcome a pasty faced tated out hipsters or ac dc t shirt wairing cracker with open arms. Would they be thrilled if thair little girl brought people like that to his home. I'm just saying its not as fun when the shoes on the other foot. People have a right to have opinions about there own children and fathers have a responsablity to put foot to a ss .

I'm going to take a wild guess that isw s daddy was never in the picture

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Your guess is quite awful and far fetched my father is still a dominate presence in my life silly.... im a daddys girl to the hilt. Sure a man would orefer someone who resembles them to be with their offspring but what if your racial doppleganger treated your daughter like a second class citizen while someone of another phenotype of a male adoared her mere existence. You would deny her a quality man because he was not of your racial makeup thats just selfish and only self serving to you... you dont care about your childs happiness at all .. your trying to libe your life via your child tragic!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Anyway this thread isnt about me its about what would you do in such settings... if you overheard conversations such as these would you step in and let your voice be heard or leave it in the lords hands???
walking boss

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Isw I'm happy for your good fortune but you and I know that it'd rare and not always the case .
You said your father was still in your life but failed to say if he's still with your mother .I' hope that he is

I beleave in freedom of choice but also in good common sence something young ladys

Don't always have

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#11 Aug 3, 2012
My parents have been married for 29 1/2 almost thirty years ... why would i divulge extra information if i was not baited into doing so? They are fine and well and had to endure some trials and tribulations but through it all they never gave up on each other... thats why most relationships fail nowadays people are too busy living in the moment and seeking quick self gratification... instead of finding that ride or die gal or guy...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Niw back to the initial disscussion what would you do would you deorive your child someone they loved based off of race?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Eat... sleep... IR.

“Random Ish”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 3, 2012
LOL My kids will know their REAL history hopefuly that should be enough :)

To be fair u should have posted the video of the BM/WW Couple being harrased...

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 4, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Anyway this thread isnt about me its about what would you do in such settings... if you overheard conversations such as these would you step in and let your voice be heard or leave it in the lords hands???
I am so NOT into the whole IR thing BUT, If I overheard an IR couple being verbally insulted and put on blast like that, I'd definately say something in their defense.
Not because they are an IR couple but because they are PEOPLE with feelings just like I have feelings.
We all like to think that our hatred for whatever reason reigns superior but when it come to humanity and being human, all that hatred and disgust goes clear out the window.

It makes me angry that people consider me, pro-black, as a racist, when that it so not the case. I just love my color and my people, I may not like all the things that black people do or say but that is not enough to make me hate them. White people on the other hand, I'm learning! It is a process for me because I have had terrible experiences with racist and I developed an unmovable DISLIKE for them at a very young age..........but I do not hate them.
Besides, I can't blame every single wp I come in contact with what another wp said or did to me. That just doesn't make any sense!
walking boss

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2012
When an orthodox Jew marries a gentile there family rents there cloths meaning they are dead to them is that racist.

When you create a strawman argument where the members of your race are evil and heartless and members of another race are benevolent angles and the only suitable mate for your child are they being dishonest and justifying there point of view.

I think we all know the ansers

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#17 Aug 4, 2012
HERshe wrote:
LOL My kids will know their REAL history hopefuly that should be enough :)
To be fair u should have posted the video of the BM/WW Couple being harrased...
I tried to find the video on youtube with the parents demeaning the guy but couldnt come across it. I was mad the blog wrote about it but didnt have the clip to show!! On my youtube search i came across the other two vids and figured id post them up.... in the 2nd vid the bm/ww couple were being harrassed just to get a feel of what possibly went down in the other clip!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#18 Aug 4, 2012
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>I am so NOT into the whole IR thing BUT, If I overheard an IR couple being verbally insulted and put on blast like that, I'd definately say something in their defense.
Not because they are an IR couple but because they are PEOPLE with feelings just like I have feelings.
We all like to think that our hatred for whatever reason reigns superior but when it come to humanity and being humanity, all that hatred and disgust goes clear out the window.
It makes me angry that people consider me, pro-black, as a racist, when that it so not the case. I just love my color and my people, I may not like all the things that black people do or say but that is not enough to make me hate them. White people on the other hand, I'm learning! It is a process for me because I have had terrible experiences with racist and I developed an unmovable DISLIKE for them at a very young age..........but I do not hate them.
Besides, I can't blame every single wp I come in contact with what another wp said or did to me. That just doesn't make any sense!
Exactly you dont have to agree with IR or non IR to respect other peoples humanity and right to choose to be with whoever. THey shouldnt have to go through ridicule and or abuse just to be with who they desire... i love love love your answer....

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19 Aug 4, 2012
walking boss wrote:
When an orthodox Jew marries a gentile there family rents there cloths meaning they are dead to them is that racist.
When you create a strawman argument where the members of your race are evil and heartless and members of another race are benevolent angles and the only suitable mate for your child are they being dishonest and justifying there point of view.
I think we all know the ansers
Race and religion are two different wave lengths you can always convert to another one if you disagree with certain beliefs. But you can never transform your color its everlasting.... see the difference! Dont gets me started on religion it is a means and form of control using a higher power... i believe in a higher power but i dont believe he would segregate the same species from being with one another. Hell even lions and tigers mate sometimes when they are not in the wild and grow up around each other in a cat refugee camp. And make little ligers or tigons if that was suppose to the case these two felines should have never been able to reproduce. A woman cant have a baby with a dog thats interspecies and as far as i can tell blacks and whites are the same species....

No one one here is claiming someone of another race is angelic and can do no wrong people are people. According to the life manual a.k.a the bible Jesus was the only individual/entity that was perfect... the rest of us are just human and are allowed to live and learn and make mistakes grow as a people if that wasnt the case God wouldnt of gave the gift and ability to choose... and we would all be robotic stepford wives and husbands with the same mundane routine.... God know variety is the spice of life.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#20 Aug 4, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Eat... sleep... IR.
Eat ... sleep... breath isw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 3 min Meena 826
Erotica!!;) (Aug '14) 4 min Son of man 2
What color was Jesus Christ 4 min N Hater 120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,232,543
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 33 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 3,962
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 42 min kissherfeet 21
Go home or go to jail: Israel pressures African... 46 min audy17 65
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min Raada 120,540
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr SkyJack29 399
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 2 hr Guest 462
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 24
All women prefer white men 2 hr iamcuriousnow 4,646
More from around the web