Kerry Washington Is A Sellout!!!!!!!!!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#73 Jun 8, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Well a lot of eyes are closed!
Pierre from Maryland byways of Ashburn

Kerry Washington is nice looking! She only dates White males as she said Black men don' tsee to appreciate women!

True!
sexyblack

United States

#75 Jun 19, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Well a lot of eyes are closed!
asain men are very goodlooking,it's so wrong how asian women put other group of men before asian men,asain men are very handsome
Sophia Mahone

Grovetown, GA

#76 Nov 12, 2013
Why can't everyone look at Kerry Washington objectively? She is an attractive woman, black or skinny or whatever you want to classify her as. She is linked to quite a few well-knowns in the movie business and she has a groundbreaking show that has great ratings. At the end of the day, she is successful. Point blank period. All of the ignorant men and women who make her success based off of her race are WRONG. I am not a huge fan, but Washington has class and sophistication (and her clothes are admittedly fabulous) which is an attractive quality in any woman. For those of you who look down on her because she doesn't have an a$$, screw you. That's like saying you don't like white girls because they're ALL skinny. In case you forgot, all black women are not made the same. Skinny or fat or thin or voluptuous, they are beautiful females too. Get educated or get off the site.
Sophia Mahone

Grovetown, GA

#77 Nov 12, 2013
For those of you who believe that women should stick to dating their own race...you are WRONG . Love really is blind: blind to race, color, apparently gender...so the fact that you think you can decide who someone can or cannot marry is ridiculous and pathetic. TO ALL BLACK MEN: If you want a good woman (black, white, asian or whatever) then treat her RIGHT!! TO ALL BLACK WOMEN: If YOU want a good man (black, white, asian or otherwise) treat them right!! We see blurs of yellows and browns and pinks of people's skin that we forget that we are ALL human beings. No matter how much melanin you have in your skin, everyone essentially wants the same things. That is all.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#78 Nov 12, 2013
She is married to a black African guy now and expecting. Are you all happy now?????
Troll

Huntsville, AL

#79 Nov 12, 2013
I don't really know her, or watch the show...BUT how dare her have a white man play her love interest! I'm outraged!! Still not gonna watch the show
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#80 Nov 12, 2013
African ldy wrote:
She is married to a black African guy now and expecting. Are you all happy now?????
It looks like Kerry Washington will soon be playing the role of single mom.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#81 Nov 12, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
The show "Scandal" is a good example of this.
And you married a white woman, hypocrite.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#82 Nov 13, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> It looks like Kerry Washington will soon be playing the role of single mom.
Are you a fortune teller?
Person

Austin, TX

#83 Nov 13, 2013
African ldy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a fortune teller?
Nah, I think that person said that because she married a black guy.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#84 Nov 13, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think that person said that because she married a black guy.
Oh I seeeee, yes divorce is VERY high in black communities. It's unheard of with whites. The ones that are divorced must be really black.
sam

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#85 Apr 9, 2014
she always play the role as a slut so who cares lol

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#86 Apr 9, 2014
I find that most people who are against this show haven't even watched it. They just see a black woman having an affair with a white man and that's enough for them. I've actually seen the show and their relationship, while adulterous is based on love. He married the First Lady because his daddy wanted him to. He met a smart, attractive woman and fell in love with her. He even threatened to leave his wife several times and give up his presidency just to be with her. I would honestly watch this show regardless of what color the characters were.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#87 Apr 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
I find that most people who are against this show haven't even watched it. They just see a black woman having an affair with a white man and that's enough for them. I've actually seen the show and their relationship, while adulterous is based on love. He married the First Lady because his daddy wanted him to. He met a smart, attractive woman and fell in love with her. He even threatened to leave his wife several times and give up his presidency just to be with her. I would honestly watch this show regardless of what color the characters were.
I don't heard of many adulterers who don't think they're in love. Wake up.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#88 Apr 9, 2014
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't heard of many adulterers who don't think they're in love. Wake up.
"hear".

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#89 Apr 9, 2014
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't heard of many adulterers who don't think they're in love. Wake up.
Learn how to compose a simple sentence before you tell me to do anything. And if you don't like the show, don't watch it. It's that simple.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90 Apr 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to compose a simple sentence before you tell me to do anything. And if you don't like the show, don't watch it. It's that simple.
I'm glad you noticed that. Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,459,374
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 5 min Snap 47
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 12 min Moses 79
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 14 min white guy 173
S.O.S. Is there any country that will take thes... 16 min THX Pro Human Sol... 17
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 17 min Moses 1,287
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min Rdhill02 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Snap 50,747
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 37 min Snap 99
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 65
More from around the web