First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2013
The show "Scandal" is a good example of this.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Elaborate.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jun 5, 2013
White men can have her skinny ass. I'm not attracted to "boney' ass black women. I'm a Jill Scott kinda brotha.
whatever

Hyde Park, MA

#4 Jun 5, 2013
stupid thread, maybe to be fair you can add those IR NBA players

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Broadway wrote:
White men can have her skinny ass. I'm not attracted to "boney' ass black women. I'm a Jill Scott kinda brotha.
Interesting.=) I see why, she is very beautiful, and despises interacial.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston-Scoffer UnSaved Maceo wrote:
LukeWarm Scoffer Maceo

Celebrity Hot Bodies: Best of 2013

Kerry Washington

"I'm forced to look at pictures of myself on very large posters and movie screens, so that motivates me to stay in shape," admits Scandal star Washington, who appears in this summer's Peeples. "I'm also motivated by research about health and longevity. I want to take care of myself by eating well and doing Pilates. Life is too long to eat anything bad."
Hover over image to zoom

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/pict...

MACEO, I think that says everything! I'm trying to get down to her weight! lmao
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#7 Jun 5, 2013
Evanston, I have noticed that you are on a rampage lately on IRBW or Kerry Washington. You yourself have made it clear that you do not find BW attractive and do not like them. Why is Kerry Washington a sellout? This is a big claim to make without any in depth details. Is she a sellout because her acting character (key phrase here: ACTING character) on the show just so happen to have her fancying a white man? Don't you fancy white women? Are you, too, a sellout? But nonetheless, this is a show not reality. Kerry Washington is highly respected throughout Hollywood being that she is one of the very few versatile black actresses out there with less drama surfacing in the media.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE-TimfromEvanston-Shemal e Maceo wrote:
Evanston, I have noticed that you are on a rampage lately on IRBW or Kerry Washington. You yourself have made it clear that you do not find BW attractive and do not like them. Why is Kerry Washington a sellout? This is a big claim to make without any in depth details. Is she a sellout because her acting character (key phrase here: ACTING character) on the show just so happen to have her fancying a white man? Don't you fancy white women? Are you, too, a sellout? But nonetheless, this is a show not reality. Kerry Washington is highly respected throughout Hollywood being that she is one of the very few versatile black actresses out there with less drama surfacing in the media.
Maceo

Did you realize that John McCain's Son just married a Black woman? LMAO

UCC News & Views: June 3 - Senator John McCain's Son Marries

John McCain Celebrates the Wedding of Son Jack
By Andrea Billups

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20705...

Black women coming together collectively and "Moving on" from Dead Beat Black males!

I honestly don't think Black women care anymore! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE-TimfromEvanstonIL-Shem ale Maceo wrote:
Maceo

You could learn from him! lmao

How Roger Ebert Embraced Black Beauty
The late critic's love for his African-American wife could be a lesson to many African American men.

By: Keli Goff | Posted: April 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM

(The Root)-- While the world continues to mourn the loss of film critic Roger Ebert, who died last week at the age of 70, and celebrate his love of film, many also have been introduced to his other great love: his wife, Chaz.

Though we have become a culture that increasingly celebrates women not for their own accomplishments but for their ability to marry or become a baby mama of an accomplished man (see Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc.), Chaz Ebert stands out. She is a woman who was very much accomplished in her own right when the couple met (as a lawyer at a major Chicago firm) and whose accomplishments helped her husband realize his full potential in a manner he never would have without her -- according to him.

She became vice president of his production company but didn't use the role as a vanity title the way some relatives of celebrities are wont to do. He wrote of her tenure, "She organized my contracts, protected my interests, negotiated, wheeled and dealed. I've never understood business and have no patience with business meetings or legal details. I had a weakness for signing things just to make them go away. She observed this, and defended me. It was a partnership."

He had many reasons to appreciate her, but unlike many husbands, or wives, he did something extraordinary. In 2012 he wrote down every single one of them in a 3,000-word essay titled "Roger Loves Chaz." It sets the bar extremely high for any future love letters, which is how it reads -- like an extremely detailed love letter.

In it he cited one of the main attributes that drew him to her. "I liked her looks, her voluptuous figure, and the way she presented herself." The line stood out because we live in a society that dictates that there is a certain "type" of woman to whom powerful men are supposed to gravitate. That type is often a certain complexion, a size 2, with long, flowing hair (either her own or purchased from someone). To be clear, I am not "hating" on women who fit this traditional standard of "perfect" beauty. But I am "hating" on the idea that there is only one definition -- which seems to get narrower with each passing year.

Yet when Ebert met his wife -- who is a dark, chocolate-brown, voluptuous, African-American woman -- he was at the height of his career. He was a nationally recognized 50-year-old man with power and money, and the woman he found so beautiful that he actually made up an excuse to garner an introduction to her in a crowded restaurant is someone who epitomizes African-American beauty. Not the Eurocentric standard that society keeps trying to convince us that men of his stature -- and men, period -- seek. This is not the first time Ebert displayed an appreciation for such beauty. He previously squired Oprah Winfrey.

Did I happen to mention, for those who don't know, that Roger Ebert was white?
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston-Maceo wrote:
Oh well Maceo

Black women are simply moving on and don't give a Flipping F*ck about Black males anymore!

How Roger Ebert Embraced Black Beauty
The late critic's love for his African-American wife could be a lesson to many African American men.

By: Keli Goff | Posted: April 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM

(The Root)-- While the world continues to mourn the loss of film critic Roger Ebert, who died last week at the age of 70, and celebrate his love of film, many also have been introduced to his other great love: his wife, Chaz.

Though we have become a culture that increasingly celebrates women not for their own accomplishments but for their ability to marry or become a baby mama of an accomplished man (see Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc.), Chaz Ebert stands out. She is a woman who was very much accomplished in her own right when the couple met (as a lawyer at a major Chicago firm) and whose accomplishments helped her husband realize his full potential in a manner he never would have without her -- according to him.

She became vice president of his production company but didn't use the role as a vanity title the way some relatives of celebrities are wont to do. He wrote of her tenure, "She organized my contracts, protected my interests, negotiated, wheeled and dealed. I've never understood business and have no patience with business meetings or legal details. I had a weakness for signing things just to make them go away. She observed this, and defended me. It was a partnership."

He had many reasons to appreciate her, but unlike many husbands, or wives, he did something extraordinary. In 2012 he wrote down every single one of them in a 3,000-word essay titled "Roger Loves Chaz." It sets the bar extremely high for any future love letters, which is how it reads -- like an extremely detailed love letter.

In it he cited one of the main attributes that drew him to her. "I liked her looks, her voluptuous figure, and the way she presented herself." The line stood out because we live in a society that dictates that there is a certain "type" of woman to whom powerful men are supposed to gravitate. That type is often a certain complexion, a size 2, with long, flowing hair (either her own or purchased from someone). To be clear, I am not "hating" on women who fit this traditional standard of "perfect" beauty. But I am "hating" on the idea that there is only one definition -- which seems to get narrower with each passing year.

Yet when Ebert met his wife -- who is a dark, chocolate-brown, voluptuous, African-American woman -- he was at the height of his career. He was a nationally recognized 50-year-old man with power and money, and the woman he found so beautiful that he actually made up an excuse to garner an introduction to her in a crowded restaurant is someone who epitomizes African-American beauty. Not the Eurocentric standard that society keeps trying to convince us that men of his stature -- and men, period -- seek. This is not the first time Ebert displayed an appreciation for such beauty. He previously squired Oprah Winfrey.

Did I happen to mention, for those who don't know, that Roger Ebert was white?
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Ben Horowitz-7th Highest Technology Leader in IT married to a Black woman.

Felicia and Ben Horowitz

Ben Horowitz is a high technology giant and co-founder and general partner of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.

They have three children.

According to this ARTICLE in Forbes Magazine, he is one of the 7 most powerful men in technology.

Horowitz transformed Loudcloud into Opsware and ran the company until its 2007 sale to HP for $1.6 billion. He recently helped orchestrate Skype’s $8.5 billion sale to Microsoft and is now busy helping the next generation of tech startups–Asana, Nicira Networks and Proferi to name a few– get off the ground.

His father is conservative writer and policy advocate David Horowitz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nicoleperlroth/20...
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
MACEO

Kerry Washington is the Tops..........

Scandel breaks all barriers! lmao

You really have to worry since many White men said they would go for a woman like Kerry Washington anyday!

That beats the trashy White women that you married and chased after1

Damn, your Mother should be ashamed of you! lmao

As much as you hate on Black women but you selected Poor Trashy WW that no White man wanted! lmao

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>LukeWarm Scoffer Maceo
Celebrity Hot Bodies: Best of 2013
Kerry Washington
"I'm forced to look at pictures of myself on very large posters and movie screens, so that motivates me to stay in shape," admits Scandal star Washington, who appears in this summer's Peeples. "I'm also motivated by research about health and longevity. I want to take care of myself by eating well and doing Pilates. Life is too long to eat anything bad."
Hover over image to zoom
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/pict...
MACEO, I think that says everything! I'm trying to get down to her weight! lmao
Of course WM like those skinny slave BW, no boobs no azz, typical. LOL!!!!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Of course, Hollywood is run by white Jewish men who love to exploit stupid idiotic BW. And I never said I did not find BW attractive, you must be boo boo the fool. I love the big hips, big butt BW.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#17 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston-AmeliaSugar-Shemale-M aceo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course WM like those skinny slave BW, no boobs no azz, typical. LOL!!!!!!
MACEO

So don't Black men but they can't get them!

You don't offer anything!

Funny, your almost DEAD; you screwed up your life! lmao You wasn't even smart enough to have kids; you were too arrogant like most Black men!

You'll suffer late!

Watch!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 5, 2013
I'm proud of her

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 5, 2013
Tim is a hypocrite!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#20 Jun 5, 2013
Tim from Evanston--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, Hollywood is run by white Jewish men who love to exploit stupid idiotic BW. And I never said I did find BW attractive, you must be boo boo the fool. I love the big hips, big butt BW.
MACEO

Black men look like Fools in the media! lmao

If your not chasing White women or spending all of your money on SEX, cars and chasing DL men. Your always doing wrong behaviors, acting arrogant, ignorant, losing all your wealth, not taking care of your kids, chasing and paying for Strippers, houses going into foreclosure, getting women pregnant having lots of OOW babies because your players!

Everybody laughs at you! They all say you sabotage yourselves like fools!

Even you didn't have much and you chased Poor Trashy WW in your office behind your White wife's back and refuse to help her with her business like a fool!

Black men are still running in circles worshipping their Dycks! lmao Most like Chad Johnson don't have anything now! lmao
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#21 Jun 5, 2013
Bubba,

Aren't you on another thread saying all blacks are violent? Get a life stupid white trash n-gg-r.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#22 Jun 5, 2013
BubbabedheadMaceo-TimfromEvans ton wrote:
<quoted text>"Scandal" is just a TV show, bowling ball head. It's okay for you to date white women, but you have a problem with black women dating white men? LOL! What a hypocrite!
MACEO

Yes, your a hypocrite with Double Standards and nobody listens to you! Black women are moving on because of men like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,672
White peeps are LOSING it!!!! 5 min black 2
why do white men act stuck up? (May '13) 6 min anon 19
black darkys are good for nothing pitiful racis... 8 min rebel111 1
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 8 min Mills of the gods 36
Poll do black lives matter 9 min truthseeker007 3
Black men are Gods 10 min coretta 57
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 41 min Mr oH 106
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr Mr oH 172
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr Fabulous 128
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr THX00451 91
More from around the web