Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

"Just saw lead story on WABC news about Knockout Game..Guess what detail they forgot to mention?!?!
Never watch MSM bullshit news. Wife happened to have it on.
It came as absolutely no surprise they failed to mention the one thing every video had in common, aside from innocent people getting punched. Yup, you guessed it, no mention of race.
They simply said it was teens. What the fuck are we all blind and stupid? Should we all just ignore this fact? This is not journalism, it is provocation. To fail to mention a glaring aspect of the story makes the entire story pointless.
It would be akin to saying Ford cars are losing control and crashing but not specifying which Ford cars.
This is clearly a case of reverse discrimination. If they reported it was blacks, then blacks would cry racism so they wouldn't dare go down that road. But it is equally offensive to whites NOT to report that it is only blacks committing this violent and spineless crime. MSM and tptb are not worried about offending whites because they they know we are afraid to react on any large scale.
I don't want to hear all the "tough" white folks talking about how they will do this or that because they won't. We are too afraid to be labeled as racists in the public view. The cards have been stacked in such a way that to be seen as a racist is equally as bad as being a murderer, if not worse.
I do think a day of reprisal is coming but as of right now, there is no unity within the white community."
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

BKR,

They've been reporting on Fox news that it was black teens. I'm a black man and I hope more of them get shot. The rest of the media is being cautious, because when the "craze" spreads to white kids they'll look racist. Some white don't want to admit blacks are regional just like any other groups. I only see this "game" being played on the east coast.
I'm so glad I live in a gun state. Blacks don't act the same everywhere.
BKR

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

As a black man, I co-sign with you on this.......

These fools, regardless of skin color, need to be taught a lesson!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

BKR wrote:
"Just saw lead story on WABC news about Knockout Game..Guess what detail they forgot to mention?!?!
Never watch MSM bullshit news. Wife happened to have it on.
It came as absolutely no surprise they failed to mention the one thing every video had in common, aside from innocent people getting punched. Yup, you guessed it, no mention of race.
They simply said it was teens. What the fuck are we all blind and stupid? Should we all just ignore this fact? This is not journalism, it is provocation. To fail to mention a glaring aspect of the story makes the entire story pointless.
It would be akin to saying Ford cars are losing control and crashing but not specifying which Ford cars.
This is clearly a case of reverse discrimination. If they reported it was blacks, then blacks would cry racism so they wouldn't dare go down that road. But it is equally offensive to whites NOT to report that it is only blacks committing this violent and spineless crime. MSM and tptb are not worried about offending whites because they they know we are afraid to react on any large scale.
I don't want to hear all the "tough" white folks talking about how they will do this or that because they won't. We are too afraid to be labeled as racists in the public view. The cards have been stacked in such a way that to be seen as a racist is equally as bad as being a murderer, if not worse.
I do think a day of reprisal is coming but as of right now, there is no unity within the white community."
Funny thing.

I heard that some white kids were participating in the game too. Maybe this is why the media isn't as quick to profile who the offenders are, other than telling us they are teens. They ARE still teens, right, LOL?

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Well, whoever they are, I hope they get shot and killed.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

sONE wrote:
Well, whoever they are, I hope they get shot and killed.
Are you forgetting the Drama of "Saint Trayvon"? Only the victim who used self defense will be dragged through the mud...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you forgetting the Drama of "Saint Trayvon"? Only the victim who used self defense will be dragged through the mud...
I'm more interested in the drama of the "heroic" Zimmerman. Oh, I'm loving every minute of that one and I'm counting the days.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Old Friend of the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'd probably be dragged through the mud, the legal system and all that. I've come to expect anything, really. But People CANNOT put up with that madness.
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

[QUOTE who="SunburntJon"
You white males are a bunch of girls I swear. Scared to take a punch so you bring up guns. ROFL
[/QUOTE]
Did you miss the part where he identifies himself as a BLACK MAN?
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

SunburntJon Sorry to inform you. I'm a middle age black man. I'm sick of these young thugs making a bad name for law abiding hard working blacks. Blacks don't act the same everywhere. Some whites in Cali are different than whites in Alabama. I'm not scared to take a punch if I see it coming. They call it a game , I call it attempted murder and I don't blame anyone of any race that has to blast one of those punks. Blacks have been victims of the ko game to, the media is just focusing on the racial attacks.
CRACKERSMACKER

Takoma Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

LOLOLOLOLOL
STAY scared CraKKKa

:)
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Knockout game: Sucker punches have turned deadly

"New York City police have deployed additional officers where at least seven possible knockout-related attacks occurred in the past few weeks, including an assault on a 78-year-old woman. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said some are smacked, some are more seriously assaulted, and some harassed."
http://online.wsj.com/article/APa652b39f31914...

Better pucker up when you meet your cellmates and the boys, cowards.

Who sucker punches elderly women? Cowards. That's who.

Suck it up when you go before the judge on charges of murder. Tell the jury what a good boy you are as you wave bye bye.
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

"Last year in Meriden, Conn., DeAndre Felton and his 10 of his friends thought they found an easy mark for a bit of the old Knockout Game. They chose the wrong guy: He pulled a knife and killed DeAndre and wounded one other attacker. The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon Martin in Florida.

In St. Louis earlier this year, a black person was sentenced to life for the Knockout Game death of a 72-year old Vietnamese immigrant.

A St. Louis writer, activist and boxing coach talks about the Knockout Game in his video blog. He says police ignore many Knockout Game assaults because they make the city look bad.The perpetrators are black and the victims are not, he says. But the boxing coach knows why:

Most of the people who get beat up are vegans, gays, artists, non-violent types. Many are kids from the suburbs or recent immigrants. People who are not prepared to defend themselves. There are white neighborhoods – blue collar, middle class neighborhoods – where these folks will not go because they know that people there are willing to defend themselves."

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

These teens dunno how too express themselves. Normal teens when they are bored become artistic. This is what teens did BEFORE all this technological stuff existed. Now many are turning to violence or drugs because they are not tappin' into artistic abilities. Young kids need to be driven to tap into their creative & artistic side by their Parents. This is NOT normal behavior & I'm almost positive their upbringing isn't normal either.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Black males hitting old women.

Lets be honest here, is anyone surprised?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

537 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 3 min pat 594
Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off bu... 4 min Spotted Girl 24
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,034,040
Wu Tang rapper lops off its ra/pe stick 6 min Armored Saint 1
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 6 min Lucifer 64
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 6 min CANDAYMAMA 67,752
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Power 88,610
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 20 min RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE 2,366
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 1 hr Cha 54
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr selina london 111,383
•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••