White men!!! Black women do not want ...
black men rock

United States

#855 Apr 21, 2013
Black women is perfect and nothing can or will replace them.
where they do that at

Chicago, IL

#856 May 9, 2013
WhyIsThat wrote:
<quoted text>0
I honestly believe that if black people search deep within themselves they would realize that they don't have a natural attraction for white people and would naturally have more acceptance for their own black people. You blacks are so deep in your own insecurities and jealousy of other races that you confuse admiration with true love.
You think you are in love with a white person but in reality you are experiencing a strong admiration for soft hair and light skin because you all have nappy hair and dark skin, don't try to deny it because that is the first thing we see when you approach us Caucasians, that is the first thing we see when a Michael Jackson and Beyonce music video pops up on TV.
Us Caucasians don't initially make you and other blacks feel like you are ugly, you all do it to yourselves because you are the ones who are reaking with jealousy, not us.
Wat are u talking about.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#857 May 9, 2013
Watching the crappy dating show with Jerry springer for 5 mins and the black guy had 3 girls to chose from, 2 white and 1 black. He sent the black wan packing instantly and one of the white women looked like a horse and was about as interesting as a photo of a toilet seat.

I think they just wanna lay white women
Jayda

Garland, TX

#858 May 18, 2013
I hate when black women do this OMG...Like white men can't speak for themselves. I don't know whether to be sad or disgusted because sistahs? We make ourselves look so desperate on here showing all these white men love - the love is not returned. When will we as black women wake up and realize that they are not into us?!

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#859 May 18, 2013
Your right, the amount of BWWM relationships are very minuscule, especially where I live.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#860 May 18, 2013
Jayda wrote:
I hate when black women do this OMG...Like white men can't speak for themselves. I don't know whether to be sad or disgusted because sistahs? We make ourselves look so desperate on here showing all these white men love - the love is not returned. When will we as black women wake up and realize that they are not into us?!
Do you get returned love from black men? The same ones chasing white and Asian women?

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

San Antonio, TX

#861 May 19, 2013
Most non-white women want white men so they can lighter babies
peanut

Panama City Beach, FL

#862 Jun 2, 2013
if many more black men keep dateing & marrying white women sooner or later black women will have to wake up & be with white men, their are alot of white men that like black women alot but are afraid of being shot down

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#863 Jun 2, 2013
A VERY small percentage do
Pinkie

Pretoria, South Africa

#864 Jun 18, 2013
I need cute white guy ,age 30 to 35 to be myfriend,mymxit add at sharleen638 n facebook pinkie mologadi
Amber

West Chicago, IL

#865 Jul 15, 2013
That's not fair to the white men that like black women and now you're telling them black women don't want them. I like white men! There's nothing wrong with black men infact a black guy was my first boyfriend but I can't deny that I'm attracted to White men more. And White men feeding Black men lies; are you serious? You make IR dating sound so bad and foreign.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#866 Jul 15, 2013
I think the OP was expressing this to BM who say BW want white men and praise them. There are BW that are attracted to white men, but very few. Most WM don't like BW and use them for sex, but there are a few that genuinely like black women and would want a serious relationship.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#867 Jul 15, 2013
BillSmith70 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, since many of you black females swoon over me and love touching my hair.
What I'm abserving is a host of (various) racial groups nowadays are into interracial dating and /or marriages HOWEVER, I do believe that there are more blkwomen out there. Who would want to date and marry more blk men- their own kind than having to climb over the fence NO DIFFERENR than white men ( also ) desiring their WW to be WITH THEM MORE instead of being with blk men, latino men, or asian men. I feel that blkwomen only date outside of the blk race merely because of blk men not being there for them; so that's their only OTHER obition; but (MOST blkwomen ) would perfer to be with their own kind. Own race dispite the (SOME) of blkwomen actually does mind thee interracial along with WW who doesn't mind, BLK men who doesn't mind, along with thee OTHER races of women likewise who doesn't mind thee experience of being away from men of their racial group.
I believe its WW and BLK Men along with OTHER races of women who enjoys thee JOURNEY of DIFFERENT experiences. But White men, Blackwomen, Latino men, and Asian men, try to respect others but just would want to would perfer to keep thee iINTIMATE LOVE part of it amongst their own kind.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#868 Jul 15, 2013
I think it is a bit insulting to suggest BW mainly date out because BM do.
First of all, there are many BW who are not basing their romantic options on what BM are doing at all.
There seems to be a bit on denial happening about the fact that there are some BW, whose first choice is non Black men.
BW have just as many options as any other race of women and more and more are exploring them.
People on all sides are going to have to get use to the fact that IR is growing very steadily for BW and will continue.
rcarvel

Brooklyn, MI

#869 Jul 20, 2013
I don't know where u get your info but I dated 1 black girl and now I cant get black women to leave me alone. I have to flat out tell them that I am not into screwing whoever I can and that I am happy with the woman im with...who is also black and who happened to be the one that pursued me. Im not saying anything negative about the whole interacial thing. It doesn't matter to me who dates who and what color they are as long as theyre happy, I could care less...but, hanging around a lot of black women in the Detroit area, I must point out that your comment is a flat out lie. my womans friends are ALWAYS trying to get me to hook them up with some quite a few of my white male friends. Just because you don't hold that interest doesn't mean that most don't. and to rip on you a little more, I have NEVER ran across 1 black man who was upset or offended about the fact that I date a black woman and that I have mixed children...not one...ever.
Itsmeeee

Diamond Bar, CA

#871 Jul 26, 2013
I speak for myself when I say I'm more attracted to white boys than any other race. I've been with an amazing white boy for a year now and I see nothing wrong with him being white and me being black. Love is love <3 no matter the shade

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#872 Jul 27, 2013
Itsmeeee wrote:
I speak for myself when I say I'm more attracted to white boys than any other race. I've been with an amazing white boy for a year now and I see nothing wrong with him being white and me being black. Love is love <3 no matter the shade
I concur that love is love.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#873 Jul 27, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Your right, the amount of BWWM relationships are very minuscule, especially where I live.
There are a lot in Houston by the way in professional settings.
Nope

Palm Bay, FL

#874 Jul 28, 2013
For somereason they think just because we are intelligent, beautiful and classy that automatically means we hunt for WM nope there are other races out there Whitey you aint on my list. And WM are so boring.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#875 Jul 28, 2013
Black women don't want white men, never have and never will. Black women are smart enough not to lay with their oppressors. The thieving child molesters know they are not good enough for black women, so they don't even approach them.

This forum has too many white males coming on it posing as black females just to try and make people think someone actually finds those half dead looking albinos attractive. The truth is everyone on here sees through it. And feels sorry for white males knowing there existence is so pathetic that they need any validation they can get. Even when it's under false pretenses.

So white males, do yourselves a favor. And just kill yourselves. Suicide is not a answer, it's the solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 2 min BillyDbigballer 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 40,786
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMA Muslim 1,761,255
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 6 min Ms Mack 14
RIP: Ihn the Troll 5/22/18 10 min Polaris 16
Meghan Markle is a Fulani Full African 11 min drugsaredumb 1
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 13 min BillyDbigballer 6
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 59 min RMG Inigo Montoya 89
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 1 hr Back Whipping Master 22
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr grace fallen 57
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 13 hr Ur mother 97