White men!!! Black women do not want ...

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Hyattsville, MD

#833 Dec 19, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>Only because the keys to your cell are out of reach.
More like my keys to my office at the Dept of Homeland Security. LOL none of that unsuccessful black guy propaganda here you baby d*ck prick we all no whitemen are wimps with alittle education who just kilt them 20 kids up in connecticut?
Black Wm Say No

Duluth, GA

#834 Dec 19, 2012
No black women I know wants a white man, too many great azz black men out there, hell even the ones with problems are better than a baby killer

Level 3

Hyattsville, MD

#835 Dec 19, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
Here we go again!!! whites come in and crash this forum and dumb Negros fight each other' and then join these white racists.....and stupid bw are siding with these devils, listen up you very foolish black people whites are racists by nature no matter what they make you think, i am really starting to believe that blacks are born ...STUPID.
Exactly no is just that one half of our race is chasing what they think whites can give em which happens to be blackwomen in 2012, her sense of pride is by far gone and her self esteem is hollow. whatever she can do to make her man look bad and herself look good she will do it even if it means siding with racist most blackwomen and just suicidfully spiteful and I think us brothas are now learning but the real f*cked up thing is that whites also know this and which is how they can play us against each other then sit back and laugh they know they state of black america is desperation so they exploit it.

Level 3

Hyattsville, MD

#836 Dec 19, 2012
The funny thing about it is that us brothas dicks stay in the mouth of the media but who's been acting out as of lately whitemen no one wants to speak on that though they are out here killing kids to prove a racist point I will never respect a whiteman so imagine how I feel about a sista how dates one if I seen a bus about to hit her you think imma say look out no.Lls
Tina

United States

#837 Dec 19, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Im seeing a few with white guys in Atlanta.
I agree . I'm black and I only date white men . It's becoming more and more common among black women . You see it, but many black women and men don't think it's going on just because they don't date out.
Tina

United States

#838 Dec 19, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
The funny thing about it is that us brothas dicks stay in the mouth of the media but who's been acting out as of lately whitemen no one wants to speak on that though they are out here killing kids to prove a racist point I will never respect a whiteman so imagine how I feel about a sista how dates one if I seen a bus about to hit her you think imma say look out no.Lls
YOU say you don't trust white men !

Are YOU that Racist that you put all white men in the same boat ?

Then you call white men racist when they do the same to you.

YOU need to think again.
Tina

United States

#839 Dec 19, 2012
Black Wm Say No wrote:
No black women I know wants a white man, too many great azz black men out there, hell even the ones with problems are better than a baby killer
LOL you're another Joke.

Look how we are killing each other across the world , more so then any other race. You need to open you're eye's.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#840 Dec 19, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
<quoted text>
More like my keys to my office at the Dept of Homeland Security. LOL none of that unsuccessful black guy propaganda here you baby d*ck prick we all no whitemen are wimps with alittle education who just kilt them 20 kids up in connecticut?
One word: Detroit.
BYOB

Lancaster, PA

#841 Dec 19, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
<quoted text>
By the misspelling of certain fourth grade words such as "know", I can tell you do not work for the department of homeland security.
al big

Saratoga, CA

#844 Feb 28, 2013
shiiiiiiiit,we already fukd your black pussies for the last 300 years,it aint all that.get over yourselfs you bubble butted butter faced boons."white man,the black woman don't want you"{quote}that's not what you said laST night when you were sukin this white dik.lol...and you mamma ,and your great grand mamma,they all took the great white up their stanky asss es,so you ain't hurtin anyones feelings.ya'll got buzzard breath anyway.so go eat a hot bowl of diks.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#845 Feb 28, 2013
I agree. Most black women I know simply do not have a preference for white men. There are several reasons why. From what I've heard, all of them are not even mean or nasty. For me, it's about comfort.
Inaam Salik

Mc Keesport, PA

#846 Mar 14, 2013
beautiful black woman wrote:
I swear black men will believe anything a white man would tell them too. They told black men that black women were ugly and black men believed that, they told black men that they will never succeed in life and black men believe that, they told black men that black women love white men and once again black men believe that. Can you guys think for yourselves for once? Black women I repeat BLACK WOMEN! Do not want white men. We would all rather have a fine black man by our sides but you guys are too damn busy trying to impress the white man that you cant even see it.
I cannot believe what just came out of you notes here...I don't think my mom, sister, cousin, aunt and girlfriend are ugly. If a white man was to say something like that to me?? I will tell him go get some help because he need it saying something like that. I'm working on a line of handbags and taking up digital graphic design. Did some white man stop me from doing this?? I don't listen to demands, they listen to me when I bring da word those bitches run so all about Black Men listening to these demands...get it right
Inaam Salik

Mc Keesport, PA

#847 Mar 14, 2013
Hello again, I'm sorry about all of the misspell but I was just so pissed off about you saying that Black Men believe these lying raping, serial killers...I don't listen to them at all!! That was wrong for you to say something like that about us!!! Know I do not listen to the white man when it talks down on African American Woman or People. I don't think he have the nerve to come in my face talking like that about us
Inaam Salik

Mc Keesport, PA

#848 Mar 14, 2013
oh...White Men or not GOD!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!!! STOP THINKING THEY ARE GOD!!
Alfie

UK

#849 Mar 14, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>C/S
I see some are trying to discourage the inevitable high increase and growth of WM/BW...it was going to happen and nothing will stop it...
there wont. b that b a big increase,as not a big
demand.
ww is top dog in ww eyes.

wm marraiges
ww 91%
hisp 4%
asian 2%
other 2%
bw -1%

wm exogemy rate
hisp 46%
asian 26%
other 22%
blk wom 6%

this is true for his ,cohabs ,,n dating,
wm, have no big demand for bw except
for ,sex.

look at the numbers ,it will take decades
for bw to be on par with asian ,hisp n
other women
ardena

Raleigh, NC

#850 Apr 19, 2013
if a black sister want a white man then she must have used drugs in her life that cause her brains to shut down and she is asham of her idenity. only a low self esteem black woman will sleep with a distateful man.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#851 Apr 20, 2013
CeeTheVillain wrote:
You've already made your mind up about people before you've met them. A lot of true white people and a lot of true black people in the world.
You claim to have distain for a black woman that date white men but have you ever dated a white woman?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#852 Apr 20, 2013
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>By the misspelling of certain fourth grade words such as "know", I can tell you do not work for the department of homeland security.
Lol
chris boy

United States

#853 Apr 20, 2013
As a black dude i already know that black women love us, most if not all, and i love black wimen back i always will no matter who they date cause they are my sisters and thats dat.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#854 Apr 21, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
I disagree with this, I think some black women do to want white men.
I sure don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,508,108
What ever happened to Mick? Kip or anyone pleas... 2 min Bobaloo 5
Why do Black men always live off women? (Oct '10) 10 min Woman used by an ... 177
3 bucks open fire because their pizza was made ... 14 min Jax 5
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 25 min Revheart 32
Name The Three Worst Presidents Since 1960 30 min Revheart 21
Trump ~ Talk to Fox News .... 53 min JRT 42
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 1 hr Dan Snow 66
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Milehighginger 1,408
More from around the web