White men!!! Black women do not want ...

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Mount Rainier, MD

#792 Oct 24, 2012
All blackwomen want green paper!!! but whitemen are validation to a blackwomen she will run back and tell her freinds and mother how she seein a whiteman whoever not hating but most blackwomen I see datiing whitemen in my city are unattractive that's a trait in unattractive sistas they date out because of rejection a brotha might hit it but he won't wife it. lol

Level 3

Mount Rainier, MD

#793 Oct 24, 2012
Dear whitemen you can have em all here is some more advice you better wear a condom.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#794 Oct 25, 2012
Ivory who loves ebony wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so youre saying that ONLY white people are evil and selfish?
Sure, why not? That's all I keep hearing on here!

Level 1

Location hidden

#795 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>Only whites are evil and selfish? Really? I guess you forgot that the Japanese slaughtered, raped pillaged and plundered millions of chinese. The spanish did the same to the aztecs. The Egyptians, who are muslim, enslaved the hitites, who are white, for thousands of years. American indian and black african tribes slaughter each other constantly and you have nerve enough to tell me that ONLY white people are evil. Crips and Bloods here in america kill each other just for wearing the wrong color but ONLY white people are evil? Yea whatever.
I'm white, sarcasm doesn't transfer when written.
But I concur with what you're saying.

Level 1

Location hidden

#796 Oct 25, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text>he is a white man.he was being sarcastic.
Thanks mate, sarcasm can be written after all.
someone

Indianapolis, IN

#797 Oct 25, 2012
Some like us, some don't. It's whatever. Do what you do. As long as it makes U happy. If 1 doesn't like me, another will. The only 1's that bother me are the 1's that are mad at black men, for whatever reason, so they try me or another white guy. Men are men. There's good and bad. Color has nothin to do with it. I deserve better than to be treated like a FKn experiment, and to treat me in that manner is an insult

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#798 Oct 25, 2012
These stupid mfkers are deliberatelty missing the point. It's not that white people are the only ones who do fked up sh8t to other races. Every race does fked up sh8t others. The point is, that when other people fk with white people, white people don't frgive and forget. Look at history...They the LAST ones to forget ANYTHING....Black people didn't even DO anything to them and they hate black people with a vengeance. Secondly, white people will kill a whole RACE of people, like the native americans without so much as batting an eye. Then they wonder why nobody loves them. They declared war on TWO countries...not one...TWO! Because of what a HANDFUL of arabs did. If they want people to LOVE them so much, how come they didn't say "well the perpetrators of 9-11 are dead, so let's get over it and move on"? No...they declared war on TWO COUNTRIES! White people have brought nothing but misery and sh8t to the rest of the world. You don't get to support a system like that, and benefit from it and not complain about it then say that people of that other race that were sh8t on by your people in the process should love you....What you need to do is you need to go and fk YOURSELF!...but it's all good, because sh8t's changing and it's gonna be hell to pay.

Level 1

Location hidden

#799 Oct 25, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
These stupid mfkers are deliberatelty missing the point. It's not that white people are the only ones who do fked up sh8t to other races. Every race does fked up sh8t others. The point is, that when other people fk with white people, white people don't frgive and forget. Look at history...They the LAST ones to forget ANYTHING....Black people didn't even DO anything to them and they hate black people with a vengeance. Secondly, white people will kill a whole RACE of people, like the native americans without so much as batting an eye. Then they wonder why nobody loves them. They declared war on TWO countries...not one...TWO! Because of what a HANDFUL of arabs did. If they want people to LOVE them so much, how come they didn't say "well the perpetrators of 9-11 are dead, so let's get over it and move on"? No...they declared war on TWO COUNTRIES! White people have brought nothing but misery and sh8t to the rest of the world. You don't get to support a system like that, and benefit from it and not complain about it then say that people of that other race that were sh8t on by your people in the process should love you....What you need to do is you need to go and fk YOURSELF!...but it's all good, because sh8t's changing and it's gonna be hell to pay.
You need fibre!
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#800 Oct 25, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
We only declared war on one country. Iraq. We fought in Afghanistan alongside regular afghan troops against troops. But then, you weren't there, so, you wouldn't really know anything about it. Dont comment on things you know nothing about.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#801 Oct 25, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
Dear whitemen you can have em all here is some more advice you better wear a condom.
Lets hope your wearing a condom if your messing with more then one woman.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#802 Oct 28, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
It won't fit on my tongue.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#803 Oct 28, 2012
CeeTheVillain wrote:
. I'm not gonna take them all. I only need one and shes my wife. So please explain to me why I would need a condom if shes my wife.

Level 3

Mount Rainier, MD

#804 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>. I'm not gonna take them all. I only need one and shes my wife. So please explain to me why I would need a condom if shes my wife.
Because you as a whiteman witha blackwomen like it or not your nothing more then a provider she will never be faithfull but you know what I can't say that I will say however that she will cheat buddy she's a blackwomen the black d*ck is still in her life believe that and the nicca who she f*cking probably has no idea that she has a whiteman for a hubby. Lol Typical blackwomen witch craft.
yomaster

Lithonia, GA

#806 Nov 7, 2012
desmond sandiford ...go eat a dick while i fook your mom
BYOB

Lancaster, PA

#807 Nov 18, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
I swear black men will believe anything a white man would tell them too. They told black men that black women were ugly and black men believed that, they told black men that they will never succeed in life and black men believe that, they told black men that black women love white men and once again black men believe that. Can you guys think for yourselves for once? Black women I repeat BLACK WOMEN! Do not want white men. We would all rather have a fine black man by our sides but you guys are too damn busy trying to impress the white man that you cant even see it.
Not one single black woman would find me attractive and that would not bother me one bit at all!!! The ugliest race of women by far on the planet. The fattest women. The smelliest women.. The laziest women!! If there was only black women on this planet I would definetely prefer masturbation thinking about non black women. There is a reason why black women gotta create their own beauty pageants because there is no way in hell she could look good standing next to a white, hispanic, or asian woman!!! Reality check, black men aren't attracted to other races of women because of some wild conspiracy of white men playing mind games. It's simple, they have eyes and see what you women look like. It's not a coincidence that 70% of black women are single. Whether you want me or not, NOBODY wants you.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#808 Nov 18, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>Not one single black woman would find me attractive and that would not bother me one bit at all!!! The ugliest race of women by far on the planet. The fattest women. The smelliest women.. The laziest women!! If there was only black women on this planet I would definetely prefer masturbation thinking about non black women. There is a reason why black women gotta create their own beauty pageants because there is no way in hell she could look good standing next to a white, hispanic, or asian woman!!! Reality check, black men aren't attracted to other races of women because of some wild conspiracy of white men playing mind games. It's simple, they have eyes and see what you women look like. It's not a coincidence that 70% of black women are single. Whether you want me or not, NOBODY wants you.
What a sad comment about bw. I'm black and my boyfriends white. He would be shocked to hear such rubbish. I also know my white friends don't share your views, and hope that others don't believe all white people are like you.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#809 Nov 19, 2012
Black women get me up in the morning. And sometimes in the evening.
Westphila95

New York, NY

#810 Nov 30, 2012
I swear black men will believe anything a white man would tell them too. They told black men that black women were ugly and black men believed that, they told black men that they will never succeed in life and black men believe that, they told black men that black women love white men and once again black men believe that. Can you guys think for yourselves for once? Black women I repeat BLACK WOMEN! Do not want white men. We would all rather have a fine black man by our sides but you guys are too damn busy trying to impress the white man that you cant even see it.
The overarching theme here is that black women do want white men.. Consider the psychology of wanting to lay with and sometimes be given money by your oppressor.... Black women spite black men who do not have equal resources with people that have had those resources for generations....when women of any culture date outside their race they are shunned.... Unless the date becomes the family's financial savior... As a progressive black man what is obvious to me is a state of oblivion to black women......

Level 3

Hyattsville, MD

#811 Dec 6, 2012
Most blackwomen I see in this city who are seen out in public with white males are very unattractive white men have the nastiest taste in women they will date any blackwomen the ones me as a blackman would'nt dare touch.
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#812 Dec 7, 2012
MACEO

Black women are Moving on From Black males! lmao

Successful Bi-Racial & IR BW preference is hands down "White males!

Have you noticed that almost all successful biracial BW or IR BW who are very attractive normally select White males as their long term partners or when they marry?

When Edu Black woman talked about how Black males treat them, it opened Pandora's Box!

More Black women have been selecting White males and say that Black men "lag" in many areas and not worth the high risk. They demand too much, not attractive, bring far less than White men/other races, cheat more, have too much baggage, less education and feel all relationships are about them only!

I read Four main things Black men do to destroy Black women

1) Over the top Incarceration rates (1 in 3 BM will do 7-10 yrs)
2) IR dating/marriage - Black men like Maceo claim White women are better and they hate us!
3) Economically Black males don't get educations; therefore don't get paid good salaries the increased unemployment for Black males is close to 55%.
4) Black men make Poor decisions in life which effect them and their choice of mates which results in a fast turnover of women.(chasing Sex all the time; most men don't focus on other things that are more important)

Now, many Black men will have to complete with White males/other races for top notch Black women who are select most White males as their choice.

It appears things changed in less than 10 years, many Black women have sworn off Black males!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,563,692
Hello to my Human friends... 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 3
U S A Marked as an Enemy of Non-whites and Blacks 9 min wat linkin park 11
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 12 min Paul 27
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 15 min Paul 36
Entitled White Feminist 18 min wat linkin park 13
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 26 min Wolfman Jenkins 450
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Chalotte 43
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 3 hr KIP 105
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Paul 1,537
More from around the web