White men!!! Black women do not want ...
666_ MisoTheist_ VI

Jacksonville, FL

#772 Oct 19, 2012
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Give it up and get you a respectful down to earth hard working white man and never regret it. Its a no brainer and almost unable to be avoided. Before long all the blk men will be in jail or be jailhouse punks. How some of you beautiful BW accept those black perverts is amazing. Theres two kind of BM in this world. Those that have had somebody strumming in the backdoor and those in line to get some! LOL!
racist piece of $hit, smh.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#773 Oct 20, 2012
Black women do want us for many reasons. And we want them. What a great world.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#774 Oct 20, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this self-righteous white b8tch, tryna talk to me. You were a marine?...well I was in the navy, muhfcka! We put our lives on the line for your white a88 too...that was my job. What do want, a fkin medal for doing YOUR job? Bottomline is, however you slice it, you know as well as me that white people are a curse on black people. From africa to america all white people have brought us is death and destruction. Now they want to act as if we should forget 500 years of crimes against and act like it's all good?...just because your lame white a88 got with some bw who you probably wouldn't even have hired her to work for you? F*CK YOU... this sh8t will never be over until y'all feel the SAME pain we felt and until y'all bow down and apologize and give back everything you stole with interest...and even then, if it was up to me it would still end with a bullet in your head, just as a matter of principle.
. Do you really have to use that kind of language toward me? I didnt personally steal anything from you did I? I dont think so. You just hate me because of what your ancestors went through 200 years before I was even born. Youre really blaming me for that? Really? Well, it's cool though. You're certainly entitled your opinion. But I gotta tell you, I really can't honestly say that I care about what you think of me. Oh, and not only did I hire my wife, she's my partner. Got 10 people who work for me. 3 women 7 men ALL BLACK EXCEPT 1 oriental.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#775 Oct 20, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this self-righteous white b8tch, tryna talk to me. You were a marine?...well I was in the navy, muhfcka! We put our lives on the line for your white a88 too...that was my job. What do want, a fkin medal for doing YOUR job? Bottomline is, however you slice it, you know as well as me that white people are a curse on black people. From africa to america all white people have brought us is death and destruction. Now they want to act as if we should forget 500 years of crimes against and act like it's all good?...just because your lame white a88 got with some bw who you probably wouldn't even have hired her to work for you? F*CK YOU... this sh8t will never be over until y'all feel the SAME pain we felt and until y'all bow down and apologize and give back everything you stole with interest...and even then, if it was up to me it would still end with a bullet in your head, just as a matter of principle.
. Why did you join the navy? I mean if you hate white people so much then why would you serve in a military thats predominately white?
Dawit

Johannesburg, South Africa

#776 Oct 20, 2012
Both men and women of African descend should pause and reflect before laying down with caucasians. Remember all the past and present atrocities they have put your people through.

These people harbor no love for you, and they certainly harbor no sympathy for the heinous atrocities committed against your people. Do not consort with diabolus reincarnated, it would be in your best interest to avoid them like the plague.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#777 Oct 21, 2012
Ivory who loves ebony wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you really have to use that kind of language toward me? I didnt personally steal anything from you did I? I dont think so. You just hate me because of what your ancestors went through 200 years before I was even born. Youre really blaming me for that? Really? Well, it's cool though. You're certainly entitled your opinion. But I gotta tell you, I really can't honestly say that I care about what you think of me. Oh, and not only did I hire my wife, she's my partner. Got 10 people who work for me. 3 women 7 men ALL BLACK EXCEPT 1 oriental.
This is what you should do... give everything you have in the world to black people. And you should fight for reparations for slavery for black people. You should go on tv and tell other white people to give 50% of everything they have in this world to black people. Your whole goal in life should be to change the balance of power between blacks and whites to the point where blacks and whites are at least equal in terms of wealth, education, opportunity, etc. You will not be able to achieve that in your lifetime. But it should be your goal in life. Otherwise, you're just another white guy benefitting from the past and present oppression of black people while proclaiming that you're so innocent. You benefit from a system of crushing inequality because you're white... then you gonna turn tell blacks that it's not your fault that the system in unequal? Dude, it's YOUR system...that YOU benefit from...and if you benefit from it and you don't fight against it, then you support it. If you had to compete with black men on equal terms you wouldn't have any of the sh8t you have.

And if you want to know why I joined the military, it was becuase when I had a bachelor's degree, I couldn't get a fkin job equal to my education...but all the white guys I know, had jobs lined up before they even graduated from college. I joined the military to get money to get a master's degree, so I could compete by being over-qualified for jobs that regular white guys with a bachelor's get.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#778 Oct 21, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you should do... give everything you have in the world to black people. And you should fight for reparations for slavery for black people. You should go on tv and tell other white people to give 50% of everything they have in this world to black people. Your whole goal in life should be to change the balance of power between blacks and whites to the point where blacks and whites are at least equal in terms of wealth, education, opportunity, etc. You will not be able to achieve that in your lifetime. But it should be your goal in life. Otherwise, you're just another white guy benefitting from the past and present oppression of black people while proclaiming that you're so innocent. You benefit from a system of crushing inequality because you're white... then you gonna turn tell blacks that it's not your fault that the system in unequal? Dude, it's YOUR system...that YOU benefit from...and if you benefit from it and you don't fight against it, then you support it. If you had to compete with black men on equal terms you wouldn't have any of the sh8t you have.
And if you want to know why I joined the military, it was becuase when I had a bachelor's degree, I couldn't get a fkin job equal to my education...but all the white guys I know, had jobs lined up before they even graduated from college. I joined the military to get money to get a master's degree, so I could compete by being over-qualified for jobs that regular white guys with a bachelor's get.
Ok now I get it. What youre doing is using what is called the "shotgun effect." You think that you've been screwed over so many times by white people that it justifies you to hate the entire race. See I also am educated. I have PHD in Business Admin. Would you like to know why I have so many black people working for me? I own the brokerage but I'm the only white person there. Would you like to know why?

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#779 Oct 21, 2012
Back in 1988-1991 during high school I remember BW denouncing openly any kind of relations with WM, especially my senior year. In fact, no one wanted to get involved with a white person at all.

Level 8

Location hidden

#780 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text> Ok now I get it. What youre doing is using what is called the "shotgun effect." You think that you've been screwed over so many times by white people that it justifies you to hate the entire race. See I also am educated. I have PHD in Business Admin. Would you like to know why I have so many black people working for me? I own the brokerage but I'm the only white person there. Would you like to know why?
Let me ask you a question...you were a marine. Did you support the war in afghanistan and operation iraqi freedom? Would you have recommended that the US not go to war with the taliban in afghanistan because we were not attacked by all afghans or all the taliban? The US wages war on a whole country because of the actions of a handful of people. And you fight their wars...so you obviously have NO problem with the idea of hating a whole race because some of them attacked you.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#781 Oct 22, 2012

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#782 Oct 22, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you a question...you were a marine. Did you support the war in afghanistan and operation iraqi freedom? Would you have recommended that the US not go to war with the taliban in afghanistan because we were not attacked by all afghans or all the taliban? The US wages war on a whole country because of the actions of a handful of people. And you fight their wars...so you obviously have NO problem with the idea of hating a whole race because some of them attacked you.
Most military did not agree with the war, but were following orders. My husband was sent over for 6 months. He didn't agree, but did his job to the best of his ability. He never complained because it was his duty. We need not be in that country. We have outstayed our welcome. We are not helping the afghanis at all.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#783 Oct 22, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you a question...you were a marine. Did you support the war in afghanistan and operation iraqi freedom? Would you have recommended that the US not go to war with the taliban in afghanistan because we were not attacked by all afghans or all the taliban? The US wages war on a whole country because of the actions of a handful of people. And you fight their wars...so you obviously have NO problem with the idea of hating a whole race because some of them attacked you.
Don't go there with me ok. This is ground you REALLY dont wanna tread on. First off if you weren't such an ignorant jackass you would realize that the Taliban and Al Queda aren't races if people. They are terrorist groups. Big difference. Yes I served in 4 combat zones in my 25 years. I was medically retired last year due to an I.E.D. in Afghanistan. I'm missing my right forearm, 1/2 my right leg, right eye and ear are gone. Don't speak of things you know nothing about ok. Untill you've had an RPG or AK fired at you on a daily basis. Or you've had an IED or mine go off and mangle the side of your body, this is a subject you have no right whatsoever to discuss with me.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#784 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text> Don't go there with me ok. This is ground you REALLY dont wanna tread on. First off if you weren't such an ignorant jackass you would realize that the Taliban and Al Queda aren't races if people. They are terrorist groups. Big difference. Yes I served in 4 combat zones in my 25 years. I was medically retired last year due to an I.E.D. in Afghanistan. I'm missing my right forearm, 1/2 my right leg, right eye and ear are gone. Don't speak of things you know nothing about ok. Untill you've had an RPG or AK fired at you on a daily basis. Or you've had an IED or mine go off and mangle the side of your body, this is a subject you have no right whatsoever to discuss with me.
Thank you for serving. I am thankful to all our men and women who are currently serving and who have served.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#785 Oct 22, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for serving. I am thankful to all our men and women who are currently serving and who have served.
Thank you for being supportive. I, like your husband, went there because Duty called. Not duty to my country but duty to my fellow man. I wanted to make sure that as many of my fellow servicemen as possible came home alive. Unfortunately many came home in a coffin.

Level 8

Location hidden

#786 Oct 23, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Most military did not agree with the war, but were following orders. My husband was sent over for 6 months. He didn't agree, but did his job to the best of his ability. He never complained because it was his duty. We need not be in that country. We have outstayed our welcome. We are not helping the afghanis at all.
First of all, you're wrong about most servicemen did not agree with the war. Many did not, but I think MOST did. This is becase MOST of the service is made up of WHITE people, espeially rednecks who were all amped up to "get them like they got us"...when you ask them who "they" was, they would never come right out and say "the arabs" or "the muslims", but that is exactly who they were talking about.

The wars in iraq and aghanistan are race wars as much as they are wars about oil and national security. That is a fact. I know A LOT of white people I served with who were HAPPY to go to war and many of them joined BECAUSE they wanted payback for 9-11. NOw, I'm not sayin 9-11 was a good thing....but that was a handful of arabs. And we went to war with TWO COUNTRIES over it. So, these fkin white people who complain about "y'all have no reason to hate ALL of us just because of the actions of a few of us", them mfkers are fulla sh8t. That's what they DO MORE THAN ANYBODY!...

Look at the muslim mosque some people wanted to build on groud zero...it was WHITE PEOPLE out there protesting it and saying that no muslim mosque belonged on ground zero because it demeans the memory of the victims of 9-11. And this is because it was a MUSLIM mosque. None of them muslims who wanted the mosque were involved in 9-11. But white people treated tham like tehy were ALL part of it. the entire fkin muslim community. ROunded them up and deported them too...even the ones that were born here and lived here all their lives...nobody from the arab race could even get on a plane without white people pressing the panic button.

Number one, WHITE PEOPLE are the ones who started all this sh8t. Number two, they SUPPORT the fkin system that brought death and destruction to us black people. Then they gonna turn around and tell us that it's not THEY fault because they didn't PERSONALLY kill anybody. They LOVE some bw or bm, so they must be cool, right? FK THEM....doesn't work that way. When they DENOUNCE the white race and when they fight for black reparations and we get it, when things get to be even steven and they suffer as much as we suffered, THEN they can start talking this sh8t...and even then I would still hate their white a88. And there's nothing wrong with that. You SHOULD hate fked up people who bring death and destruction to your race.
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#787 Oct 23, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, you're wrong about most servicemen did not agree with the war. Many did not, but I think MOST did. This is becase MOST of the service is made up of WHITE people, espeially rednecks who were all amped up to "get them like they got us"...when you ask them who "they" was, they would never come right out and say "the arabs" or "the muslims", but that is exactly who they were talking about.
The wars in iraq and aghanistan are race wars as much as they are wars about oil and national security. That is a fact. I know A LOT of white people I served with who were HAPPY to go to war and many of them joined BECAUSE they wanted payback for 9-11. NOw, I'm not sayin 9-11 was a good thing....but that was a handful of arabs. And we went to war with TWO COUNTRIES over it. So, these fkin white people who complain about "y'all have no reason to hate ALL of us just because of the actions of a few of us", them mfkers are fulla sh8t. That's what they DO MORE THAN ANYBODY!...
Look at the muslim mosque some people wanted to build on groud zero...it was WHITE PEOPLE out there protesting it and saying that no muslim mosque belonged on ground zero because it demeans the memory of the victims of 9-11. And this is because it was a MUSLIM mosque. None of them muslims who wanted the mosque were involved in 9-11. But white people treated tham like tehy were ALL part of it. the entire fkin muslim community. ROunded them up and deported them too...even the ones that were born here and lived here all their lives...nobody from the arab race could even get on a plane without white people pressing the panic button.
Number one, WHITE PEOPLE are the ones who started all this sh8t. Number two, they SUPPORT the fkin system that brought death and destruction to us black people. Then they gonna turn around and tell us that it's not THEY fault because they didn't PERSONALLY kill anybody. They LOVE some bw or bm, so they must be cool, right? FK THEM....doesn't work that way. When they DENOUNCE the white race and when they fight for black reparations and we get it, when things get to be even steven and they suffer as much as we suffered, THEN they can start talking this sh8t...and even then I would still hate their white a88. And there's nothing wrong with that. You SHOULD hate fked up people who bring death and destruction to your race.
"You should hate people who bring death and destruction to your race." Really? So, in all actuality what youre saying is that everybody should hate everybody. Because there is no race on earth that hasn't committed atrocities against a another race. Now, I'm Jewish. So, should I hate the Aryans? And if I do, should I hate all of them? Should I hate every single last one of them? I was brought up not to HATE anybody. Hell, I have love for YOU even though you HATE me. I dont even hate the people who planted the I.E.D. that mangled my body.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#788 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>"You should hate people who bring death and destruction to your race." Really? So, in all actuality what youre saying is that everybody should hate everybody. Because there is no race on earth that hasn't committed atrocities against a another race. Now, I'm Jewish. So, should I hate the Aryans? And if I do, should I hate all of them? Should I hate every single last one of them? I was brought up not to HATE anybody. Hell, I have love for YOU even though you HATE me. I dont even hate the people who planted the I.E.D. that mangled my body.
He doesn't hate everybody, just whites! Because only whites are evil and selfish!
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#789 Oct 24, 2012
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't hate everybody, just whites! Because only whites are evil and selfish!
Ok so youre saying that ONLY white people are evil and selfish?
Ivory who loves ebony

Fort Worth, TX

#790 Oct 24, 2012
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only whites are evil and selfish? Really? I guess you forgot that the Japanese slaughtered, raped pillaged and plundered millions of chinese. The spanish did the same to the aztecs. The Egyptians, who are muslim, enslaved the hitites, who are white, for thousands of years. American indian and black african tribes slaughter each other constantly and you have nerve enough to tell me that ONLY white people are evil. Crips and Bloods here in america kill each other just for wearing the wrong color but ONLY white people are evil? Yea whatever.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#791 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text> Only whites are evil and selfish? Really? I guess you forgot that the Japanese slaughtered, raped pillaged and plundered millions of chinese. The spanish did the same to the aztecs. The Egyptians, who are muslim, enslaved the hitites, who are white, for thousands of years. American indian and black african tribes slaughter each other constantly and you have nerve enough to tell me that ONLY white people are evil. Crips and Bloods here in america kill each other just for wearing the wrong color but ONLY white people are evil? Yea whatever.
he is a white man.he was being sarcastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This black man might get some cooch tonight 4 min Jake 13
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 min Master I M White 61
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 min Paul 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Julia 1,744,082
Rod Rosentein: Trump is not a target in Mueller... 7 min Ugly monkeys 1
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 7 min KIP 109
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 10 min SlayWithTheTruth 25
Racism in America (May '17) 42 min FireFellow44 1,404
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 2 hr The Patriot 212