White men!!! Black women do not want ...

White men!!! Black women do not want you stop feeding the black man lies!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I swear black men will believe anything a white man would tell them too. They told black men that black women were ugly and black men believed that, they told black men that they will never succeed in life and black men believe that, they told black men that black women love white men and once again black men believe that. Can you guys think for yourselves for once? Black women I repeat BLACK WOMEN! Do not want white men. We would all rather have a fine black man by our sides but you guys are too damn busy trying to impress the white man that you cant even see it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2012
I disagree with this, I think some black women do to want white men.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
I disagree with this, I think some black women do to want white men.
some, lets keep it to a minimum lol
Lisa

AOL

#4 Feb 15, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Many is a better adjective than some to be accurate..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Many is a better adjective than some to be accurate..
C/S swetty I prefer mixed hispanic men myself... Not really white..

Unless they are Italian..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I think a good number of them do.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Im seeing a few with white guys in Atlanta.

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#8 Feb 15, 2012
I am definitely open to them :) not all, but certainly some I have seen.
Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2012
I swear black men will believe anything a white man would tell them too. They told black men that black women were ugly and black men believed that, they told black men that they will never succeed in life and black men believe that, they told black men that black women love white men and once again black men believe that. Can you guys think for yourselves for once? Black women I repeat BLACK WOMEN! Do not want white men. We would all rather have a fine black man by our sides but you guys are too damn busy trying to impress the white man that you cant even see it.
That's funny, since many of you black females swoon over me and love touching my hair.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2012
Some Black women do and are open when it comes to white men but the majority aren't . White men aren't feeding black men anything even if they were why are they so gullible to believe this?.... Just like black women are gullible to believe all black men want white women.
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I honestly believe that if black people search deep within themselves they would realize that they don't have a natural attraction for white people and would naturally have more acceptance for their own black people. You blacks are so deep in your own insecurities and jealousy of other races that you confuse admiration with true love.

You think you are in love with a white person but in reality you are experiencing a strong admiration for soft hair and light skin because you all have nappy hair and dark skin, don't try to deny it because that is the first thing we see when you approach us Caucasians, that is the first thing we see when a Michael Jackson and Beyonce music video pops up on TV.

Us Caucasians don't initially make you and other blacks feel like you are ugly, you all do it to yourselves because you are the ones who are reaking with jealousy, not us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Feb 15, 2012
what a clown it is BLACK WOMEN stating it not white men, hell even on this thread black women have REFUTED the OP!

Your delusions are getting tired OP. Everyone else can see it stop keeping your eyes closed and claiming you are blind.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Seeing the responses in this thread are a bit shocking to me because the black women I know personally aren't attracted to and don't want to be involved with white men.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Feb 15, 2012
So you even blame us for what some black men are doing to you? We don't tell black men what to do. That's a bunch of BS.

There's not a ''white conspiracy'' going on, so wake up already.

Why would a white man tell black men that black women are ugly and that white women are better? What does he accomplish with that besides your and his own destruction?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 15, 2012
yep. if a bm or bw states that bw aren't interested in wm or any non-bm, you can be sure 100 bw will immediately rebut.
aaw want to make sure all non-bm know that they're interested. too bad the feeling isn't usually reciprocated.

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Feb 15, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
yep. if a bm or bw states that bw aren't interested in wm or any non-bm, you can be sure 100 bw will immediately rebut.
aaw want to make sure all non-bm know that they're interested. too bad the feeling isn't usually reciprocated.
look at how many threads started, how many posts made, by black women stating they love white men, and this insane OP is trying to blame it on white men? Then blame it on black men for supposedly listening to what white men are NOT telling them?

Some of these black women remind me of racist Republicans, use the same ridiculous tactics.
Tarzan

Pacifica, CA

#17 Feb 15, 2012
The Black Men wanted to steal the White Man's Prize (White Women). You can have my White Prize and I will take your Black Prize. Fair Enough?

As a White Man, I have not dated a White Woman in over a decade. I find Black Women sexy, intelligent, honest, caring and sweet to me. I am currently dating a Black Woman who is crazy for me and I am the same for her.

CYA L8R Hater

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S swetty I prefer mixed hispanic men myself... Not really white..
Unless they are Italian..
Yeah..I think people need to just be honest..whether we like it or not... Many many many BW may not have been interested in WM in the past, but that is no longer true for 2012...but most BW still aren't into WM yet...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 15, 2012
WhyIsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly believe that if black people search deep within themselves they would realize that they don't have a natural attraction for white people and would naturally have more acceptance for their own black people. You blacks are so deep in your own insecurities and jealousy of other races that you confuse admiration with true love.
You think you are in love with a white person but in reality you are experiencing a strong admiration for soft hair and light skin because you all have nappy hair and dark skin, don't try to deny it because that is the first thing we see when you approach us Caucasians, that is the first thing we see when a Michael Jackson and Beyonce music video pops up on TV.
Us Caucasians don't initially make you and other blacks feel like you are ugly, you all do it to yourselves because you are the ones who are reaking with jealousy, not us.
i wonder about this and look to my personal experiences and reflect on the stories of others. i don't know if, in general, there's a strong natural attaction between bm and bw. many bm see ww as more beautiful, and many bw see wm as more attractive. many aa will see beauty in a white person, even when there clearly isn't any. and will take white over black, when the black person brings a lot more to the table.
there's a level of self-rejection that exist in the aa community, and you have to wonder where this comes from.

i think a lot of this is driven by social conditioning. people are easily programmed and the media does a good job of this. this is why societies are careful in how they promote their own image, because you often become what you think you are.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black Men wanted to steal the White Man's Prize (White Women). You can have my White Prize and I will take your Black Prize. Fair Enough?
As a White Man, I have not dated a White Woman in over a decade. I find Black Women sexy, intelligent, honest, caring and sweet to me. I am currently dating a Black Woman who is crazy for me and I am the same for her.
CYA L8R Hater
C/S
I see some are trying to discourage the inevitable high increase and growth of WM/BW...it was going to happen and nothing will stop it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 134,154
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 14 min itsmariaa 6,343
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min KiloEcho 44,764
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min flack 1,382,549
Madonna DEAD after a fatal car accident! (Dec '09) 36 min FTrumpNhisFans 28
Why Why Why are BM so Effeminate, childish and ... 45 min T-BOS 10
The Rise in Gay Black Men Qweens! 48 min SadButTrue 1
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 5 hr Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
More from around the web