Jax

Whitestone, NY

#328 Aug 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Say the girl who stated she will be with ANY race of man.
But how is that easy? She's not racist.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Canovanas, Puerto Rico

#329 Aug 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Say the girl who stated she will be with ANY race of man.
I said I would date a man of any type of race because I'm not racist unlike you. Don't twist my words up.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#330 Aug 29, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! Please! Y'all need to stop gassing up that little 17yr old girl.
I thought Mr.Anderson was your boy, whyd he call you a troll?
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#331 Aug 29, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I made you mad because I wanted too with the power of two words, you know which one are...:)
Lol
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#332 Aug 29, 2013
Mary's getting under some skin in here LMWAO!!! Agentsmith also known as MrAnderson judging up those posts my nighur hahaha.
Jose

Sweden

#333 Aug 30, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Latinas like human men. They don't date the same sh/t that they flush down the toilet. Besides, many Latinas have love for their Latino men, their own men and outside of that, they would prefer Spaniards or anything closer to that in what I see. There are some who do like black dudes. Some who don't like white dudes. Overall they tend to like strong men.
Why is it that white people nowadays have taken to speaking for latinos, asians, arabs and so on black forum?
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#334 Aug 30, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that white people nowadays have taken to speaking for latinos, asians, arabs and so on black forum?
Because we can :).
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#335 Aug 30, 2013
White or black guy trolling as a "Jose" in Sweden. Yeah right LMWAO! You idiots are as obvious as stupidity drenched in your posts. Come on, troll better.
The Docks

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#336 Aug 30, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Spain for a few months with my grandmother, I didn't experienced and discrimination, people there are really nice, and my best friend is spaniard too.
See, I am not going to state that you are delusional. Since its your experience. But I have heard from others on a personal level that they did face discrimination. It doesn't mean you can't have a Spaniard friend as best companion. What I am saying that there is a relatively high percentage of discrimination doing on by Spaniards, towards Latinos. It isn't all glitter and glamour. Did you work there ect...things that deal with deadly life experiences?

It also has to do with where you've resided, since not all of Spain is the same.

Here are a few examples

http://ernestoetc.blogspot.nl/2007/10/racist-...

Here is a discussion going on, this by itself is a pendulum.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/774266-...
The Docks

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#337 Aug 30, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we can :).
There is a difference between can and doing.

However, it makes you look foolish.
The Docks

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#338 Aug 30, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White or black guy trolling as a "Jose" in Sweden. Yeah right LMWAO! You idiots are as obvious as stupidity drenched in your posts. Come on, troll better.
So you're saying there are no Latino people in Sweden?lol

You have to be delusional if you think there is no Latino community in Sweden.

Ps. You're not in the position to call anyone a troll or stupid. Since you are the embodiment of these.
happy

United States

#339 Aug 30, 2013
Justin wrote:
Apparently not. I see it all the time here, most of them pass on us and date white and Asian guys instead, everyday I see at least 3 or more latina/white man couples walking through the store and holding hands.
Oh well,
I guess because we're taking their women and Asian girls have wised up so whitey goes on to the next best thing
ENJOY YOUR BEANEATERS AND GREENCARD MARRIAGES WHITE BOY!
Ay pobresito! Yu no sabe los hombre blanco es mas mejor?
Que dinero los hombre moreno tiene? Dime???....si..tu .NO puede!
Escuharme bien! Papi ! Todo los hombre blanco tiene- el dinero, las casas, un caro, pero TU.....nada! Porque de eso. OKAY! Pasa buen dia!!!/snh
Sam the Sociologist

Harrisburg, PA

#341 Aug 30, 2013
The Docks wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying there are no Latino people in Sweden?lol
You have to be delusional if you think there is no Latino community in Sweden.
Ps. You're not in the position to call anyone a troll or stupid. Since you are the embodiment of these.
Americans have great difficulty imagining that other countries have received immigrants.
Gary the Grammarian

Harrisburg, PA

#342 Aug 30, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay pobresito! Yu no sabe los hombre blanco es mas mejor?
Que dinero los hombre moreno tiene? Dime???....si..tu .NO puede!
Escuharme bien! Papi ! Todo los hombre blanco tiene- el dinero, las casas, un caro, pero TU.....nada! Porque de eso. OKAY! Pasa buen dia!!!/snh
Ay pobresito! Tu no sabes que los hombres blancos son mucho mejor?
Que dinero tienen los hombre morenos? Dime! Si,tu no puedes!
Escuhame bien papi! Todo los hombres blancos tienen-el dinero, las casas, y los caros.
Pero tu nada! Porque de eso? OKAY! Pasa un buen dia!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#343 Aug 30, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Mary's getting under some skin in here LMWAO!!! Agentsmith also known as MrAnderson judging up those posts my nighur hahaha.
OUr Girl Mary is kicking everyone's butt up in here especially my hating Black folk. Latinas are not only beautiful and sexy but fierce in protecting their own, especially their men. Sistaz on the other hand throw us under the bus quicker than a BW reaching for a extra large bag of Cheetoes. Fat Ghetto Hoes. I wish they all could look like Beyonce and have Beyonce's class. These slimey loose Hoes want to compare themselves to Beyonce. Knowing damn well Beyonce is mostly White French.
kiana

Spring, TX

#344 Aug 30, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>OUr Girl Mary is kicking everyone's butt up in here especially my hating Black folk. Latinas are not only beautiful and sexy but fierce in protecting their own, especially their men. Sistaz on the other hand throw us under the bus quicker than a BW reaching for a extra large bag of Cheetoes. Fat Ghetto Hoes. I wish they all could look like Beyonce and have Beyonce's class. These slimey loose Hoes want to compare themselves to Beyonce. Knowing damn well Beyonce is mostly White French.
and what do you look like ?
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#345 Aug 30, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>OUr Girl Mary is kicking everyone's butt up in here especially my hating Black folk. Latinas are not only beautiful and sexy but fierce in protecting their own, especially their men. Sistaz on the other hand throw us under the bus quicker than a BW reaching for a extra large bag of Cheetoes. Fat Ghetto Hoes. I wish they all could look like Beyonce and have Beyonce's class. These slimey loose Hoes want to compare themselves to Beyonce. Knowing damn well Beyonce is mostly White French.
And you wonder why no one respects You people. You can not talk like that about your women before the world. No other races trashes its women like you black american males. What is wrong with people!
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#346 Aug 31, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>OUr Girl Mary is kicking everyone's butt up in here especially my hating Black folk. Latinas are not only beautiful and sexy but fierce in protecting their own, especially their men. Sistaz on the other hand throw us under the bus quicker than a BW reaching for a extra large bag of Cheetoes. Fat Ghetto Hoes. I wish they all could look like Beyonce and have Beyonce's class. These slimey loose Hoes want to compare themselves to Beyonce. Knowing damn well Beyonce is mostly White French.
Lol well not everyone can have the class and beauty that Beyonce has. I think she's a pretty woman and fine. I like a chick with a little meat on her but still in shape. I saw her mom one time on television. Her mom looks Hispanic. Haha at your last comments. Well there's no comparison because you won't find that many black chicks who have class for starters. The ones who do are already taken.
JamalJiminez

United States

#348 Aug 31, 2013
Quit hatin. I have 2 Latina GF's fool.
Justin wrote:
Apparently not. I see it all the time here, most of them pass on us and date white and Asian guys instead, everyday I see at least 3 or more latina/white man couples walking through the store and holding hands.
Oh well,
I guess because we're taking their women and Asian girls have wised up so whitey goes on to the next best thing
ENJOY YOUR BEANEATERS AND GREENCARD MARRIAGES WHITE BOY!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#349 Aug 31, 2013
A certain type of Latina.
In most of Latin America her mom is viewed either as a predominantly-black borderline Mestiza or a full-fledged mulata.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,192,568
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Carly HI YAH 109,995
Capree you NEED to get a life 5 min La Toya 8
Jessie Washington Lynching 10 min DerekJ 6
do Africans and African Americans look alike 19 min lakwanda 1
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 20 min 5steps2aStar 92
AFRO LATINOS n AFRICAN AMERICANS: LET US UNITE ... (Oct '08) 28 min UruEuWauWau 1,208
All women prefer white men 47 min gargantos 2,649
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ingwe Temujin 31,234
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 29,180
More from around the web