Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#143776 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on, you will find out I'm nothing like the white liberals you are used to dealing with....ask Msnotsodivine she seems to think she knows where I live...
What if comes up to your house?
smfh

United States

#143777 Sep 16, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
People with intelligence can always tell who is lacking in that department. Lash out Louie and his crew of hysterical harpies are a laugh a minute on here, eh? Their attempts at injuring my pride with their fabrications gets funnier with each post. I am fat, my house stinks, blah blah blah. My cats probably live better than they do. I KNOW they live better than RG and MG in that little cracker box of a house in Carson (you know, the one that is rigged and has underground tunnels so she can escape......hehehehehehe). Only on Topix will you find such MENSA members. Hope all is well with you. Will talk later, k?
These people are beyond pathetic. I'm ok and hope that you're the same. Talk later, M.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#143778 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on, you will find out I'm nothing like the white liberals you are used to dealing with....ask Msnotsodivine she seems to think she knows where I live...
What if he was standing at your front door? Lol
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143779 Sep 16, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
What if comes up to your house?
Reference to violence is illegal on the internet....
But I'm reporting him right now for violent threats over the internet.....
smfh

United States

#143780 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>Reference to violence is illegal on the internet....
Oh....are you FRIGHTENED you worthless piece of sagging pasty flesh???!!!

GOODY!!!!!

hahahaha

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#143782 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>Reference to violence is illegal on the internet....
Good luck with that, k?

[email protected]
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143784 Sep 16, 2014
GoodPosterKC wrote:
<quoted text>more bark from the peckerwood tree.....smh!
look here slore, I know what you look like and can easily find out where you live.
just keep on with your racist babble and you will get yours you ugly, dried up looking,foul mouthed chunt.
you are pushing 50 and here you're carrying on like some high school pimple faced teenager taunting Carrie.
I hate you racists whites and I want to do something about it.
just keep pushing you stinky white ho, and I will get to working on your whereabouts and come drop you a couple.
you and Aisling's pear-shaped azz
OOK oook oook {beats chest}
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143785 Sep 16, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that, k?
[email protected]
Let's see , I think that post is sufficient for a ban from Topix....

[email protected] POSTING .
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143786 Sep 16, 2014
smfh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh....are you FRIGHTENED you worthless piece of sagging pasty flesh???!!!
GOODY!!!!!
hahahaha
IF I was fearful I wouldn't still be posting now would I?, results and actions count not WORDS, words mean sheet....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#143787 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see , I think that post is sufficient for a ban from Topix....
[email protected] POSTING .
Certainly NOT my post. Considering some of the filth you post on a regular basis, you should be happy you haven't been banned permanently, either.........:
smfh

United States

#143789 Sep 16, 2014
felistitas wrote:
<quoted text>IF I was fearful I wouldn't still be posting now would I?, results and actions count not WORDS, words mean sheet....
If you didn't feel threatened......

1. You wouldn't have stated that you were reporting him because of his posts.

2. You've commented a few times because of his posts. Fking big COWARDLY bytch!

bawahahahaha!!!!
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143790 Sep 16, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly NOT my post. Considering some of the filth you post on a regular basis, you should be happy you haven't been banned permanently, either.........:
I'm within the guide lines of free speech, if you don't like free speech move to communist China where you belong...
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143791 Sep 16, 2014
Let me see we already identified one of your mental illnesses, OCD, I'm sure there are a host of others...
Travjuan Hunter

Irvington, NJ

#143792 Sep 16, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>

Oops, that's right, your ignorant, ranting, raving mad behind is supposed to be on ignore.......
*click*
That's ok. I never expect negroes and their enablers to follow through on what they say they are going to do.
Cleaning up their communities and stopping the violence come to mind....
smfh

United States

#143794 Sep 16, 2014
It was comedy at its FINEST when Fellatio became so frightened because of the amount of her
pha g get (make believe) husband's info all over the net and she FRANTICALLY began removing all traces of her/him. Such a dumb and scary bytch!

lmbao!!!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#143795 Sep 16, 2014
I think its pretty funny when I get all kinds of threats here...

And when I do the same, I get attacked by all sides..

Do you think lefties are so eager to take in immigrants because they get their votes?

Location hidden

#143796 Sep 16, 2014
I have witnessed these "tolerant" greenies/hippies/lefties attacking coloured people...

Calling coloured women wh()res... The men bytches...

All that because they didnt fit the white leftie image of a ran down black/brown people in need of help..

They were more like me.. Conservatives..:D
felistitas

Carson, CA

#143797 Sep 16, 2014
smfh wrote:
It was comedy at its FINEST when Fellatio became so frightened because of the amount of her
pha g get (make believe) husband's info all over the net and she FRANTICALLY began removing all traces of her/him. Such a dumb and scary bytch!
lmbao!!!
Like the typical stupid Kneegrow you are very proud of the fear blacks create in the USA, fear makes people dangerous, where do you think the Ebola virus comes from? The fear you have created, nobody wants you around in a civilized society,...
smfh

United States

#143798 Sep 16, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
I think its pretty funny when I get all kinds of threats here...
And when I do the same, I get attacked by all sides..
Do you think lefties are so eager to take in immigrants because they get their votes?
You're that NUT.....Rock, a total WHACK job...and many other troll aliases you use here.

Location hidden

#143799 Sep 16, 2014
Minorities being friends with me makes the "tolerant" rainbow phaggots choke in their non-fat lattes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,432,289
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min kuda 1,317
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 40 min Michel Montvert 645
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Moses 323
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 1 hr Moses 3,573
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 136,650
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Michel Montvert 48,828
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 6 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
IR at the walmart 8 hr Mick 65
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 9 hr FABULICIOUS 78
More from around the web