Are white women attracted to black men?
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143283 Aug 26, 2014
Do you remember that unruly punk trayvon martin? Over that fiasco, African-Americans attacked way over two hundred White people and some were killed. Don’t believe it? Just look it up. You white kiddies that were out there in the streets raising hell for that no good punk might be the next dead statistic, or you might wind up with a nasty gash in the back of your head and laying in the gutter. Don’t think for a second that they won’t jump you just because you think you are down for the useless African-American struggle. They certainly will get you eventually. It only takes one of them to swing on you to get it cracking off and then they WILL be on you like white on rice.
I will also say this~ ratio-to-ratio, African-American -on-white crime is beginning to equal black-on-black crime. African-Americans raping Whites far exceeds black-on-black rape and it is ever-increasing.
. It is only a matter of time before the rest of the crime far exceeds. Oh well, you wanted the African-Americans to be equal, you are getting it. It will not be long before you become the Whites like in S. Africa. White people, you are being conditioned for that by PC. Yeah, yeah, I know you think that is silly, but it is happening. You keep doing what you are doing by cavorting with African-Americans and you WILL find out.

The female species of the African-American race is also being hammered. Have you been to a black beauty supply lately? If you haven’t, you should check one out . What you white race wreckers are doing to the females of their race is really cruel. You are crushing them mentally. They are basically the pariah of the race wrecking game. Oh well , that just leaves more African-American females for the African American males to exploit and to raise the bar on single black parent homes. What is the African-American single parent home percentage now? Something of 75% nationwide or something like that. You white people just wait until those little monsters get older~ hopefully some of those African-Americans will do this to you or your closest white relatives, you mentally ill white people with African-Americans….
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143284 Aug 26, 2014
Do not think for a second that it won’t happen to you.
Each subsequent African-American generation is definitely getting more-and-more violent and brazen and many of them are taking it to Whites, white people. Like I say, once African-Americans are truly gripped by by the ‘social program‘, they are going to come after you even more and it is going to be ugly for you. Judging by your [ general white people’s] reactions to what is going on now, you are going to be really in for it. Now you might not think that you are doing anything to them by breeding with them , but once you do it, it is out of your hands.
I know that each subsequent generation thinks that the African-Americans are making ‘headway’. That is a mere illusion for the most part. For the most part they are the blight of this country.
All of what is going on is an orchestrated plan, and it is going to remain that way.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143285 Aug 26, 2014
Frankly put~ You white people dating/breeding with African-Americans are mentally ill and you are taking advantage of the African-Americans mental weaknesses. Those “weaknesses” are the results of an ongoing process that has been working on them for years. Many African-American’s are now looking to escape their race and the only way they can do it is by creating biracial [black] children. The thing I can’t figure out is why do white people want to escape the White race? Do you think you are creating another Obama, white people? Even if you do, it will again be the African- Americans that suffer most. Oh well, it doesn’t matter because either way, it is African-Amaericans that lose.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143286 Aug 26, 2014
Some retarded African-American that doesn’t know any better has created this thread.

But, we all know the history of African-Americans. I mean it is no secret that the African tribal chieftains who sold their own people into captivity were smarter than once thought. They did not sell their “best and brightest”, but sold their low IQ “slackers” and “conquests of war” into bondage~ people they wanted to get rid of.
felisitas

Carson, CA

#143287 Aug 26, 2014
Good arguments, I can't find anything wrong, I know I would much rather live with the Hispanics .

Other than stealing cars I never had a problem with them...
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143288 Aug 26, 2014
Whites are now getting rid of that now outdated and inferior ‘human capital’ in various ways. Come the future, more African-Americans than ever will die in another kind of “bondage”~ prison. Many Whites and even more [lowercase] whites will be sacrificed in various ways, but the African-American race will be eliminated once and for all.
It is also no secret that when Africans migrate to the U.S they do not want to be noted as African-Americans. Gee I wonder why.
Now of course, African-Americans, you can get angry and go kill and rape many more Whites if you like. No one is stopping you. Here, maybe this will give you some good ideas…

http://swimmingagainstthecurrentdotcom.wordpr...
Now mind you , that is just an example of what you can do..
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143289 Aug 26, 2014
Like JuJu has previously stated, we can only hope that it is some of that white blight or some of their nearest and dearest relatives that is “taken out”.
BTW, Happy Independence Day ! Speaking of Independence Day, I seem to have forgotten, how many African-Americans did you African-Americans ‘off’ on our last Independence Day? In Chicago alone , I think it was something of eighty or so. Hundreds nationwide.
You African-Americans didn’t listen to me when I told you you should have joined Obama on his one hundred million dollar trip to Africa. It is quite apparent that he does not like you people , so I am sure he would have let you join him for a one-way ride.
He is not a descendant of African-American slave and he has nothing in common with you. If you think he does,, name just one thing~ anything at all. He only pimps you. Pander.
Many ignorant White people thought that by putting a so-called “African-American” person in the presidents seat it would bring the two races together. It is not going to EVER happen. Even if he wanted to do such a thing, he cannot because there are many ‘courses of actions’ that are in place that are meant to destroy the African-American race. Those ‘courses of actions’ have been in place for years , but as time goes on, more are added and they are also getting more complex and they are definitely working on you.
DO note that since Barry has been president black-on-White violence has increased and substantially.
Do you think that that is a coincidence? No it isn’t. Do you think it is a coincidence that since Barry has been president the African-American/white relationships have been greatly promoted? No, it isn’t.
Now you might be thinking about those two prominent African-Americans for our next “prez“, but they haven’t a chance. No chance at all. And that especially goes for you African-Americans because those two are Conservatives. Out of your whole race you might have a total of ten Conservatives. The overall majority of Whites will not admit to what I am about to say because it is not PC, but this is the fact~ the overall majority of intelligent Whites will not vote for another black president. Not ever.
Oh a few of the severely ignorant whites will , but that will not make the cake.
Believe me when I tell you this, African-Americans~ your days in this country are numbered. You can lash out all you like, but that only accelerates the process. You are going down in the multi-faceted genocide that has been created just for you and there isn‘t a thing that you can do about it.. As the years pass, your multi-faceted genocide gets new facets and even more perfected. After four hundred years or so on this part of the world, what is your Population in the U.S? I venture to say around ten to eleven percent. It is definitely not the advertised thirteen point something percent. It is by design and as of now you are being replaced in everything, even the Democrat voting block.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143290 Aug 26, 2014
A couple of facets of your multi-faceted genocide….

1. AIDS.
2. Abortion.
3. African-Americans killing African-Americans.
4. Prison.
5.The 75% and rising single parent family homes.
6. white women.
7. The influx of our Hispanic Brothers and sisters.
8. The introduction of many into African-American neighborhoods and the gentrification process.

That is only to name but a few.
A note about #7: the Hispanics may classify as White but there is absolutely none of that white guilt creation or anything of the like is within them. Just have a look at what has happened in S. Calif to prove that. They don’t even want you shopping in their stores. I have been there I KNOW that for a fact. Also note that over three thousand Hispanics have been recently shipped to Calif from Texas. Also, La Raza ( The Race) may appear to be on your side, but that is a mere illusion. You have what they want and they are going to take the whole candy store from you. Haven’t you ever wondered why they are bumped up to the front of the line in front of you in many cases? It isn’t just them either. Asians are also preferred over you. That part I think you know and that is why you are attacking them too. You are attacking the elderly and smaller bodied Asians. For example….

I see how a lot of Asians look at you people in predominantly Asian neighborhoods. They know what is happening.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143291 Aug 26, 2014
Now as far as your lashing out on White people: do note that if White people ever decided to return the favor it would be not unlike stepping on a cockroach, you would be crushed. Just look at how your gang bangers perform on the streets-~ they mow down more of their own than they do of the opposition. Your Black panther party is also a joke. The intelligent Whites don’t retaliate on you because they definitely know what is going on~ the more you gnash your teeth on Whites, the faster your race is going out.
Also keep in mind that the Hispanics want your Cheese. They are getting it, but if something really big jumps off, they will get it all and quickly and they know that. Like I previously mentioned, they are ripping you a new one in many, many areas. As you can see, your gangsta’s don’t stand a chance against them. They are killing you off in record numbers. You are nothing but pinche miata’s to them and they want, and are getting your cheese. Have you noticed that none of your leaders are speaking up about that? That is also by design,
Also, look at what is happening in Ferguson~ that is also orchestrated. You are losing in that too.
Gun sales there are also way up. Who owns those gun stores, African-Americans? I guarantee that they are either owned by Whites (Hispanics included) and/or Asians.
Many of those purchased guns will be stolen by African-Americans and will be used to kill African-Americans. Since most of those new owners [ thieves] do not know how to use them, many, many projectiles will go astray in the African-American community and who knows who or what will stop their travel~ could be African-American children, could be African-American adults sleeping in their beds or both or....or it might be a wall, who knows. The African-American shooters always winds up dead or in prison leaving behind several dead African-Americans. The African-American that goes to prison for blowing holes in the other African-Americans? Usually they will have a very large hole ripped in them by another African-American armed with a shank. Other times, they are either taken out by the Aryan Brotherhood, or their ally, the Mexican Mafia. Yes, even in prison one of the facets of your multi-faceted genocide awaits you.
Yes, your multi-faceted genocide is coming at you from all angles and it’s singing sweet, sweet music.
Can’t you hear it, African-Americans? So with all of that said, why don’t one of you African-Americans start explaining your purpose of starting this thread.
Like I said, you are only destroying your own race. Then again, maybe you feel that white women are your only hope of survival?
I know that many of you have hopes of turning the country “brown”. You cannot do such a thing because there are not nearly enough of you. You would be completely absorbed and dissipated before that ever happened. Oh , there would be a few of you left but your race would be so thinned out that it would be quite easy to rid the country of you. Even if all of the Whites in this country mish mashed with all and sundry, nothing would be changing for you.
I will tell you, the biracials you are creating with whites might be preferred over you, but it is for one reason and one reason only~ to use against you African-Americans. But, if you completely eliminated your African-American race by turning it biracial, your new black [biracial] race would be treated as African-Americans.
One more note about the White/Asian biracial, you have a good look at their overall success in this country Vs. the white/African-American success rate. You also have a look at the offspring of the Hispanic and White parents, they also reign over the biracial [black]. That definitely tells you something.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143292 Aug 26, 2014
Take George Zimmerman for example~ the vast majority of White America likes George and supports him. And it is not to exploit like the White people did at the did Michael and trayvon riots. George Zimmerman is an amateur painter with what looks to be no talent and Whites were buying his paintings for astronomical prices. If one of your biracial offspring that you create with white was in the same situation as George was and he kills an African-American in self-defense, do you think Whites would give him such support? No way. If you think so, you kid yourself. It is like JuJu says~ the massive promoting of the white/African-American relationship is for one reason and one reason only.
JuJu will also tell you~ it isn’t just Whites that do not like you. Ooohhh they flash you some ‘friendly’s’ and take your money but that is pretty much the extent of it.
How about those Jewish people that you are attacking in New york? After they gentrify your neighborhoods there, they are not going to forget what you were doing to them. Cumbo set you up. You are so, so very stupid.
Al sharpton and the rest of your leaders even pimps you. Pander.
That includes Obama. Funny thing it is. Don’t you think so too, African-Americans? I mean obama is not really an African-American at all, but he is going to go down in history as the first African-American president.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143293 Aug 26, 2014
Even your African-American history is turning into a derailed train wreck.
A word about Obama and the Michael brown charade in Ferguson~ did you hear Obama say just once to you African-Americans to cool it in Ferguson? No, you didn’t. In fact he isn’t saying anything at all about your riots anywhere in the country. Goes the same with that other punk, trayvon martin.
when you African-American riot and get out of control, the law arrives basically to be moderators. When Whites riot or start a ruckus the law comes in and the situation is secured and abruptly. Like I said, your multi-faceted genocide is singing sweet, sweet music. Every time you blacks act up, the ’system’ ALWAYS finds things for the mainstream to pump out to keep you going and even work you up even more.

White women are not helping you either, they are going to wreck your race worser than crack cocaine, heroin and your very high unemployment rate, combined.. Uhn dat be wwuuhhhdd.
Some of you nuts think race doesn’t matter in this country. That is what they might have you believe, but race is everything in this country and it is going to remain that way. In fact, JuJu has noticed that in the past twenty years or so, race has been getting even more important.

Why aren’t you people screaming “Rodney King!!….Rodney King!!” Or “Trayvon!!..Trayvon!!” at the Ferguson riots. You even have liberal leftist white people in there to help stir you up to destroy yourselves, and at the same time, you help their communistic cause. Once again, you are ‘Tools‘. Tools to do their dirty work. It is always the older whites that are the agressive speakers, but there are a few young and ignorant whites there to destroy things. In either case, they are not there for you or your retarded cause. Never fear though, African- Americans, Eric Holder always comes to town like Santa Clause! He ALWAYS leaves you some very good presents in the end~ your ends.
The Trayvon fiasco~ that, too, you lost by a large margin.
Eric Holder , Obama and Sharpton played you like the chumps that you are. Discuss? I doubt that you really want to do that.
Anyways, you African-Americans just keep building a firewall (creating biracial blacks) to block out your own race, African-Americans; white wominz shhuuurrre is some good coochie. You will see.
I don’t mean this as an insult or anything of the sort, but most of you African-Americans are so ignorant and stupid, it is actually quite comical. I mean figure it out if you can, out of all of these so-called “police brutality” actions and your reactions to them, who is it that loses every single time? It is you ,African-Americans. Thug life receives thug wages. You think you are ‘winning’ by getting some white broads, you are also going to lose ultra big time with that one too. Well, your race is already losing with that one, but you are going to really hit bottom in the coming future. This isn’t the past, but the past still has you in it‘s grip. Unnastan wum sayin‘? I doubt it. But you will definitely understand eventually. You’re going bye-bye.
How about this ground and pound at Mickie D‘s….
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143294 Aug 26, 2014
We all know why she beat the hell out of that white broad~ she is one of the destroyers of the African-American race so the wildebeest grounded and pounded whitey. Yes, but where is she now? Prison. Rots of ruck to her when she gets out of prison. If statistics show correctly, she will either be killed by another African-American or she will be back in prison for a crime against another African-American.
You are completely powerless in this country African-Americans. You have no leverage, no nothing.
La Raza in Mexico has more say-so than you do. What is it? You say you have the Black Caucus? Don’t be funny. They pimp you too. They know what is coming down the pipe for you, but they don’t tell you. They only use you to make money.
Can you name one other race in this country that is in such a train wreck like yours is? No you can’t. Multi-faceted genocide combined with time is working it‘s magic on you. Each newer generation is born into the progress. Each generation doesn’t see or know the progress. For example~ Back in the sixties, yall women were screaming “black power!” with Afro’s. Now yall doing it with White women hair. As part of your multi-faceted genocide, many of your women look like highly decorated Christmas trees.
White women are playing a very huge role in the destruction of the female species of your race.
You are never going to win. Not ever. You are being kept under control in many, many various ways.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#143295 Aug 26, 2014

Btw, how are you African-Americans doing in professional Baseball these days? Not good. You are being removed from that too.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#143296 Aug 26, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Good arguments, I can't find anything wrong, I know I would much rather live with the Hispanics .
JuJu is another one of your socks?
felisitas

Carson, CA

#143297 Aug 26, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
JuJu is another one of your socks?
Well no, I never thought of that angle before, could be possible , but not entirely sure.
He/she does make sense, I will have to ponder all this info, it is a lot to take in.....
felisitas

Carson, CA

#143298 Aug 26, 2014
JuJu wrote:
Btw, how are you African-Americans doing in professional Baseball these days? Not good. You are being removed from that too.
I hate watching sports, but I was under the impression football and basketball were dominated by blacks , not baseball.
But I DO see an increase of soccer here in California dominated by Hispanics.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#143299 Aug 26, 2014
JuJu wrote:
All you did was waste time inputting a bunch of jibberish that most people are barely even going to glance over.

It never takes much to see who the dumb ones are.
Hellywood

Panama City, FL

#143302 Aug 26, 2014
I'm a socialized emasculated male with an African ancestry and soul. I am not alone and more of my own brtehren encourage me, and thus become more of a threat to our own cultural annahilation.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#143303 Aug 26, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are not a Jew.
Prove it.........: Just like you can't prove any of the rest of your disgustingly foul, name calling, nonsense. If I were you, I would concentrate on your condition.........

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#143304 Aug 26, 2014
felisitas wrote:
YET.....hehehehehe......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK knife crime takes toll on black teenagers 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Satan and a jewish woman give birth to isis to ... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 2
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 7 min BillyDbigballer 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Chuckles-Divine 1,710,292
Black bois want massa to dominate us 28 min Mmmy 3
I dress up like a girl for white men 29 min Mmmmmm 3
I'm gay for BWC 32 min Mmmmmm 4
*** Trump at 50%! *** 51 min Joey 27
..He didn't Love the Children.. 1 hr Joey 15
Smartest posters on Topix afam 3 hr Savant 196
Why are Negroes here in North America? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 60
More from around the web