Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142520 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
NotSoDivineMsM23 hrs ago
felicia wrote:<quoted text>You are so damn cynical, he has millions of listeners, he must have SOMETHING going for him.What next ? His house? It is not up to your standards? He says he has no interest in material possessions , it is not his thing.
You stepped right into this one. Sure he has millions of MORONS who follow him. Cynicism has nothing to do with it. I could name a host of radical wingnuts with radio shows and followers but they are still wingnuts.(Rash Limpballs is a good example.) As for his personal life and ideology, I have no interest in that either.....smh.....Reply Repor t this post
Felicia is not Iamcurious, nutso.
What does that have to do with YOU POSTED TO ME FIRST, imbecile?. Oh right, YOU answered a post NOT directed to you, as usual.....Now, I thought I was being ignored.....PLEASE.....Go and line up some bottles, k?.....sheeeeeeesh......
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142521 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Except when it comes to where they spend their time, at their office , then they call in a professional.
Well, you knwo how that goes, volunteers are for the little people.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142522 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with YOU POSTED TO ME FIRST, imbecile?. Oh right, YOU answered a post NOT directed to you, as usual.....Now, I thought I was being ignored.....PLEASE.....Go and line up some bottles, k?.....sheeeeeeesh......
I nevercsaid that I didn't post to you first. I responded to a post you made. My respinsecto you was mecaddressing comments re your stateme ts re Rush and not Cater or any comments you made re Carter.

You wantvto talk about loons, Ashleigh fitsthe bill and she hardly compare to Rush whovhas millions of listener andcwho never wore a tee shirt, like Ashleigh, with the word star f***er on it.

I remember her well at ground zero when 9/11 like some vulture with her goofy glasses with microphone in hand.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142523 Aug 7, 2014
Now correct that.

Aspie much?
EbonyLove

Houston, TX

#142524 Aug 7, 2014
Just my opinion wrote:
I swore I would never go out with a black man, yet I did, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. Not necessarily that I am white, and he is black, because it really does not matter if he was green with polka dots, he had no ambition, no motivation, had this job and that job, lied constantly, took phone numbers from any girl he would meet, while we were living together, even two doors away, he sold drugs and saw nothing wrong with it...bought gold chains and tennis shoes with the money, instead of paying bills. So this may or may not be because he was black, but I think that is the mentality he was brought up in. He even had two children who were taken away before I met him, and he didn't try to find them or get them back.
Preach!!!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142525 Aug 7, 2014
*eye roll*

Rhymes with what I am doing to your posts, aishat.....smh....

Keep rating and ranting.......
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142526 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
Now correct that.
Aspie much?
OMG, check this out , the Russians have a laser show of Obama fellating a banana on the US embassy in Moscow.

http://www.infowars.com/russians-shine-laser-...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142527 Aug 7, 2014
Ok the topic tonight on Alex Jones is Kurdistan, something about the Christians running for their lives or something.
Alex is a big time Christian so there is going to be yelling and screaming , should be entertaining...
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142528 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, check this out , the Russians have a laser show of Obama fellating a banana on the US embassy in Moscow.
http://www.infowars.com/russians-shine-laser-...
LOL

Honestly, could you imagine during the Cuban Missile crisis any person foreseeing that taking place. We've entered the Twilight Zone. Nevervsay that you've seen it all. There will be innovators. It's Barry's mount rushmore. Russian style.
blonDZE

United States

#142529 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Ok the topic tonight on Alex Jones is Kurdistan, something about the Christians running for their lives or something.
Alex is a big time Christian so there is going to be yelling and screaming , should be entertaining...
Stop watching him, hes crazy.
Do you like Black Label Society? Their latest cd is pretty sweet. Its not like their usual sound- more laid back, like the music Zakk did when he went off on his own and did that one solo cd.
Its pretty sweet. Its called Catacombs of the Black Vatican.
Next subject...
What would you talk about if there was no jewish religion? Jewish folk seem to occupy alot of your time.
You think youd be better off if there was no jewish religion?
And...
Wtf you mean you had hard time getting paid by iranians?
What was the job?
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142530 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Just remember, AQ is on the ropes per the occupant in the White House.

BAGHDAD, Aug 3 (Reuters)– Islamic State fighters seized control of Iraq’s biggest dam, an oilfield and three more towns on Sunday after inflicting their first major defeat on Kurdish forces since sweeping across much of northern Iraq in June.Capture of the electricity-generating Mosul Dam, after an offensive of barely 24 hours, could give the Sunni militants the ability to flood major Iraqi cities or withhold water from farms, raising the stakes in their bid to topple Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s Shi’ite-led government.“The terrorist gangs of the Islamic State have taken control of Mosul Dam after the withdrawal of Kurdish forces without a fight,” said Iraqi state television.The swift withdrawal of Kurdish “peshmerga” troops was an apparent severe blow to one of the only forces in Iraq that until now had stood firm against the Sunni Islamist fighters who aim to redraw the borders of the Middle East.The Islamic State, which sees Iraq’s majority Shi’ites as apostates who deserve to be killed, also seized the Ain Zalah oil field – adding to four others already under its control that provide funding for operations – and three towns.Initially strong Kurdish resistance evaporated after the start of an offensive to take the town of Zumar. The Islamists then hoisted their black flags there, a ritual that has often preceded mass executions of their captured opponents and the imposition of an ideology even al-Qaeda finds excessive.The group, which has declared a caliphate in parts of Iraq and Syria to rule over all Muslims, poses the biggest challenge to the stability of OPEC member Iraq since the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/islamic-sta...
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142531 Aug 7, 2014
Iraq's largest Christian town falls to the Islamic State.

"Chaldean Patriarch Louis Sako told AFP that the Islamic State's advance has created a "a humanitarian disaster" and that more than 100,000 Christians have been forced to leave their homes. "The churches are occupied, their crosses were taken down," and more than 1,500 documents have been destroyed, he said.The Islamic State previously issued an ultimatum to Christians in Mosul that they convert to Islam, pay a tax, or be killed. Thousands of Christian families fled Iraq's second largest city after the Islamic State issued their directive. The Islamic State has also been destroying Christian, Jewish, and Muslim shrines, churches, and mosques in Mosul. Among the religious sites destroyed by the jihadist group are the tomb of Jonah and an accompanying mosque, and the tomb of George.The Islamic State's Ninewa Division released a statement on Twitter, claiming it had taken control of 17 towns, villages, and military bases in Ninewa [the list, translated by The Long War Journal, is below]. The Islamic State said it is in full control of the Mosul Dam.The jihadist group also released a statement on its Twitter account noting that it "launched a 'big invasion' yesterday, Aug. 6, on locations of the 'apostate Kurds and those loyal to them.'" The group said that a German suicide bomber known as Abu Osama al Almani launched a "truck bomb filled with 5 tons of explosive material on a Peshmerga brigade in the Ali Rash/al-Hamdaniya district: 20 people were killed and many were injured." Another Libyan known as Mu'awiya Al-Libi killed "tens" of Peshmerga fighters in an attack on another Peshmerga unit in the same area. The jihadist group listed other attacks in Ninewa, and claimed to have captured "four Peshmerga soldiers, including a deputy officer." The Islamic State's claims could not be verified."

Read more: http://www.longwarjourna l.org/archives/2014/08/iraqs_l argest_christ.php#ixzz39mBvlTV 3

If you want to see what's really going on, google liveleak Mosul or liveleak Isis.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142532 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142533 Aug 7, 2014
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142534 Aug 8, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop watching him, hes crazy.
Do you like Black Label Society? Their latest cd is pretty sweet. Its not like their usual sound- more laid back, like the music Zakk did when he went off on his own and did that one solo cd.
Its pretty sweet. Its called Catacombs of the Black Vatican.
Next subject...
What would you talk about if there was no jewish religion? Jewish folk seem to occupy alot of your time.
You think youd be better off if there was no jewish religion?
And...
Wtf you mean you had hard time getting paid by iranians?
What was the job?
I like black label society, although I haven't listened to that album yet, Jews are a race not a religion, without the religion they would be the same.
A hard time getting paid means you don't get wages owed you.
In my world nobody gets away with that..
Joey Two Times

Tampa, FL

#142535 Aug 8, 2014
I find that people from the middle east (Jews, Arabs, Persians, Kurds, etc) all are pretty quick to try and get the best deal. They are natural bargainers. If they see you as a typical "dumb american", they generally will treat you as such.

So the key is to not be a typical dumb american. Show respect. And by respect I mean treat them as equals. Don't sit on high and assume they are naturally going to do you right because you are a white American.

Engage them as equals and speak to them with respect, and you will often find you get a very good outcome.

It is the opposite with American contractors. You treat them with respect and they see it as a sign they can take advantage of you.

I am generalizing here, of course. Just my experience.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142536 Aug 8, 2014
Look at Bondegirl playing her dumb role digging for more info, not a damn thing you can do, never worked for one company , so forget that plan. Nobody even knows they are Iranian they try and hide that, along with their address of their home..
Let us see what they have in them, I think they are far more formidable opponents then some Ole senile bag with a trollop on board on some Topix website.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142537 Aug 8, 2014
Now I don't know what kind of image people have of Hispanics in California, but they are very docile people with a lot of fear highly exploited, at least the working ones...
I guess they have children to support...
Joey Two Times

Tampa, FL

#142538 Aug 8, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now I don't know what kind of image people have of Hispanics in California, but they are very docile people with a lot of fear highly exploited, at least the working ones...
I guess they have children to support...
The image we have of Hispanics in California is that they are driving blacks out of historically black neighborhoods by force, with no apologies, and with impunity.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142539 Aug 8, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
<quoted text>
The image we have of Hispanics in California is that they are driving blacks out of historically black neighborhoods by force, with no apologies, and with impunity.
Well as a white person, I would rather live with them, blacks are hateful you can see it in their eyes, I wouldn't trust any of them...They look at us whites like we are slave owners with deep hostility, Fear causes HATE....
Yeah they act like they are attracted to white females, for one purpose, only to get back at white men...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 2 min ugly monkeys 7
Thrift Shops vs Retail 2 min Dottie 1
Sex With Black Girls Is The Best 4 min Truth Hurts 1
buck gets huge nu sentence for sexually abusing... 14 min The Reality 8
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min KiloEcho 46,623
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min larryX 136,148
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 1 hr dindu tribal leader 24
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,721
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 1 hr dindu tribal leader 24
Eurafrica 2 hr enoch powell 87
More from around the web