Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142498 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Some posters, even with unregistered screen names and proxies are so TRANSPARENT.....smh......
You mean buddy from Valencia who now that I think about stated on a thread sometime back, under a different mojiker, staed that he had hosting sites, and who could imagine he recently stated the same thing.

That poster being the same person who said that his forum was worse than being held in the prison, Evin, in Iran.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142499 Aug 7, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? The Palestinians saw the black South Africans as brothers in a common struggle. What does that have to do with your mistrust of the Jews?
I don't have a point, I'm just reading up on the Palestinians which I know very little about....
And while doing my research like them less and less.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142500 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read up on Habitat for Humanity did some work for them before.
NOT FOR FREE
Jimmy Carter- saint or slumlord?
"Now, in a development sure to embarrass Nobel Peace Prize laureate Carter and his widely admired charity, a recent investigation by the Times of London revealed that the Fairway Oaks housing development is “better known for cockroaches, mildew and mysterious skin rashes.

Some residents blame their health problems on the Fairway Oaks location, and their crumbling homes on Habitat for Humanity’s philosophy of using volunteers as construction workers, rather than experienced, licensed professionals.“The intentions are good,” Charney told the Times,“but when the politicians and big-shot stars have left we’re stuck with the consequences. This house looks pretty but inside it either stinks or sweats.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/jimmy-carter-...
Joey Two Times

Tampa, FL

#142501 Aug 7, 2014
Felicia,

forget about Gaza, for the moment...You need to be focused on what is going on in Kurdistan. We might not have a problem with ehtnic Iraqi arabs getting their butts handed to them, but I guarantee we will not let the IS do too much damage to the Kurds.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142502 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It IS their way of bashing the white male, rape as always been used in time of war to totally demoralize the males ...
Men fight the wars, the women pay for it, they call us the factory's that make more white males.
And in places such as Sweden, it's a tactic of war used by certain people.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142503 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I believe her motivation from what I can tell by her former posts, is not the religion she converted to, but she is all about money, native Americans usually come from very poor families, and seeing the Jews are generally regarded as successful money wise, coupled with her controlling personality, being Jewish was her way of saying "I'm successful, and my opinion is worth more then all of yours because I'm successful".
I agree. Exactly. It's a status symbol.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142504 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter- saint or slumlord?
"Now, in a development sure to embarrass Nobel Peace Prize laureate Carter and his widely admired charity, a recent investigation by the Times of London revealed that the Fairway Oaks housing development is “better known for cockroaches, mildew and mysterious skin rashes.
Some residents blame their health problems on the Fairway Oaks location, and their crumbling homes on Habitat for Humanity’s philosophy of using volunteers as construction workers, rather than experienced, licensed professionals.“The intentions are good,” Charney told the Times,“but when the politicians and big-shot stars have left we’re stuck with the consequences. This house looks pretty but inside it either stinks or sweats.”
http://www.examiner.com/article/jimmy-carter-...
Exactly, they use unlicensed people for most of their work.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142505 Aug 7, 2014
Except when it comes to where they spend their time, at their office , then they call in a professional.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142506 Aug 7, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush accomplished mission Iraq back in 2003 Iraq is now a US state
The mission to apprehend Saddam was accomplished. Iraq is a mess and getting worse by the day.

And Afghanistan will suffer the same fate. And more work place violence as the occupant in the White House calls it in that a Major General was murdered yesterday in Afghanistan by the enemy.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142507 Aug 7, 2014
Joey Two Times wrote:
Felicia,
forget about Gaza, for the moment...You need to be focused on what is going on in Kurdistan. We might not have a problem with ehtnic Iraqi arabs getting their butts handed to them, but I guarantee we will not let the IS do too much damage to the Kurds.
Oh my God now Kurdistan? Now I have to read up on that too? My brain is tired...
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142508 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't know they seem like mean people to me, I only knew these Iranians for one week, and the Hispanics installers they had working for them looked terrified with fear on their faces, one said 'see if you get paid" and my husband said "huh run that by me again"? and the Hispanic scuttled away all fearful, and I said "you better walk of that job right now, something doesn't feel right" and it was HELL getting our money.
Believe me, I can only imagine. I remember years ago that I had terminated my employment and when I went to pick up my check, I was told because I quit, he wasn't going to pay me. I told him hevwas in the America now and that's not how it works here. Two weeks later 9/11 hit. Good thing for him I had picked my check a week before. It wouldn't have been pretty had we had that chat after 9/11. LOL

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142509 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Exactly. It's a status symbol.
Nope, but keep guessing. Both you and your on again off again friend have no idea why I converted but the word Rabbi comes into play. Being a Jew is a status symbol? Considering how many hate and would love to exterminate Jews, I hardly think it equates to anything near that. You really are a Googling goon.....smh....
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142510 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't know they seem like mean people to me, I only knew these Iranians for one week, and the Hispanics installers they had working for them looked terrified with fear on their faces, one said 'see if you get paid" and my husband said "huh run that by me again"? and the Hispanic scuttled away all fearful, and I said "you better walk of that job right now, something doesn't feel right" and it was HELL getting our money.
Now that I think about it, I remember when I first started employment, I asked the wife where she was from to make small talk. She says, Lebannon. Being the typical smart @ss, my co-worker says under his breath to me, "How about that Menachem Begin."

Let me tell you, the stories I could share. I still remember that I could talk to he husband when he was eating. We had one Black employee who called his wife a bytch to her face. I just shook my head when the husband told me about that and if I could do anything about it. And he next minute, he was screaming and cursing me out over nothing. So when hecsaid that he wasn't going to pay mecwhen I quit, someone was looking out for him that it was prior to 9/11 when we had that little chat.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142511 Aug 7, 2014
*couldn't talk tp the husband when he was eating, even.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142512 Aug 7, 2014
I will say, though, that that couple had two of the most adorable, well mannered children. The bond betwee vthe Mother and her children is something that I'll never forget. Those little kids were truly a joy to be around. It's things like that that makes a person wonder about the state of the Middle East these days.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142513 Aug 7, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes. The Crusaders massacred fellow Christians, Jews and Muslims. Religion can be a deadly instrument.
Post the scripture that Jesus commanded it.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142514 Aug 7, 2014
Jesus is the " Prince of Peace", the "Lamb of God";and not the God of war. His message is one of forgiveness and God, "the heavenly Father's grace".

So post the scripture where His message is one of massacring anyone in His name.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142515 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Rating my post doesn't change the truth....Read for yourself and then rate away, k?
NotSoDivineMsM
“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”
Since: Jun 08
[Early adopter]
Oakland
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter didn't like jews so anybody against the jews he was for
I don't think that he doesn't like Jews, imacurious, but he did label Israel as an apartheid state many years ago. Since that has some serious ramifications and could, in many ways, be arguably true, it would depend on the context of the comment. It also could mean that he doesn't/didn't agree with the Zionist policies.
Up the neck
Monroeville, OH
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You stepped right into this one. Sure he has millions of MORONS who follow him. Cynicism has nothing to do with it. I could name a host of radical wingnuts with radio shows and followers but they are still wingnuts.(Rash Limpballs is a good example.) As for his personal life and ideology, I have no interest in that either.....smh.....
Limbaugh has never claimed to be anything more than en entertainer.
Shall we mention MSNBC's correspondant, Ashley Banfield, who was out frolicking with Hamas at night, hinting Jews, while reporting that om camera.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
I know you are slow but the facts still show who posted to who first...Now, rate away, k?
LMNAAO@DynamicDuoOfDitzes
Up the neck22 hrs agoNotSoDivineMsM wrote:<quoted text>You stepped right into this one. Sure he has millions of MORONS who follow him. Cynicism has nothing to do with it. I could name a host of radical wingnuts with radio shows and followers but they are still wingnuts.(Rash Limpballs is a good example.) As for his personal life and ideology, I have no interest in that either.....smh.....Limbaugh has never claimed to be anything more than en entertainer. 

Shall we mention MSNBC's correspondant, Ashley Banfield, who was out frolicking with Hamas at night, hinting Jews, while reporting that om camera.I thought that you claimed to be a Jew.Reply Re

Odd but I don't see any mention re Carter or your comments re Carter.
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142516 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck

New Philadelphia, OH

#142517 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, YOU addressed me first, not the other way around, silly troll. My post was a response to iamcurious NOT YOU.....smh....Take your meter and shove it where the sun don't shine, k?
Your post was in respose to Felicia not Iamcurious. I'm not silly troll.
GO OUTSIDE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RUSH10ME 1,190,299
FL. Black Police Chief Fired For Soliciting Hoo... 7 min Big Knob 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min johnplustwomore 109,070
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Curious Me 31,165
Rihanna or Beyonce whos prettier (Oct '07) 14 min Rayrayk 305
African American Forum is NEITHER AA nor a Forum 17 min Harrisson 40
NIGERIA Actresses are MORE BEAUTIFUL Than Black... 19 min Big Knob 52
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 23 min Becky 535
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 36 min Big Knob 76
All women prefer white men 51 min gargantos 2,492