Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142464 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I will address your three posts here. FAIL? I was just bringing you the facts. You choosing to ignore them is on you. Democratic liberals have made things far better for you in this country than the plans of the Republicans to strip you of everything, including your dignity. I think that the only real thing that concerns you are your gun rights .And, by the way, there are other political parties out there. I am not surprised you are oblivious....smh....
As for Jimmy Carter, he has done a lot of wonderful things and continues. One of his causes is Habitat for Humanity. I will let you read up on that. That is just one of the many things he has done. His grandson, who is running for office, is getting a lot of backlash for his grandfather's past comments and actions though and is distancing himself as best he can. Read up here.....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
I don't have to read up on Habitat for Humanity did some work for them before.
NOT FOR FREE
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142465 Aug 7, 2014
Won't ever be working for them again, not because they were bad people , they all seemed like descent people, BUT we read the blueprints outlined all the work up to code, the original bid was forty thousand, by the time they found other people to do this and that for free, we only made a few thousand dollars...
The time spent wasn't worth it...
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142466 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you ignore what is posted and go off on a tangent. Talking to you is like having a debate with my cat. I have justified NOTHING. Those are YOUR words, as usual......smh.....
No, actually some time back I came acrossca site re the Torah Jews and the views. So, you did share any new insight that I already wasn't aware of.

Again, you're typical response was to correct a typo and that is hardly condusive to any meaningful debate.

Now, deflect some more from the fact that nothing was memtioned in that post re Carter or any comments you made about him.

Have a nice day, sh*t stirrer.

(turns off BS meter and turns on ignore option)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#142467 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Won't ever be working for them again, not because they were bad people , they all seemed like descent people, BUT we read the blueprints outlined all the work up to code, the original bid was forty thousand, by the time they found other people to do this and that for free, we only made a few thousand dollars...
The time spent wasn't worth it...
Most people who work with Habitat for Humanity DONATE their services. Speaks volumes about your intentions.....smh.....
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142468 Aug 7, 2014
* didn't share any new, rather.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142469 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people who work with Habitat for Humanity DONATE their services. Speaks volumes about your intentions.....smh.....
Look we could use some habitat of Humanity ourselves, only rich ba88stards donate their services for free, we have to EAT....
And I have more important causes to donate to if I HAD the money, the pro-white cause, are they pro-white? My OWN race comes first...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142470 Aug 7, 2014
David Duke needs money to write more books, I would rather give money to him, because he loves the white race.....
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142472 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh for crying out loud , inventing rape belts for women in Sweden ? They are to terrified to leave their houses without a male chaperone? And you don't think there is a problem?
You cause severe psychological damage to the women for a lifetime, and they hand out some two year sentence for this violation?
Because of liberals like you? Liberals don't care about women.
And last time that I checked, I never even said all Muslims but to apologists like her and liberal brethren, if one word is said, you're words are twisted to make it look like you were saying "all". Brigitte Gabriel educates on such person in the following vid...

http://youtu.be/vYjiSaV5VoE

And those women in Sweden are also beaten by their violent offenders as evidenced in photos of the victims.

Again, where are all those rabid feminists because their silemce is deafening. That is unless they are out to bash a White male amd then they are out in full force.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142473 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, where are all those rabid feminists because their silemce is deafening. That is unless they are out to bash a White male amd then they are out in full force.
It IS their way of bashing the white male, rape as always been used in time of war to totally demoralize the males ...
Men fight the wars, the women pay for it, they call us the factory's that make more white males.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142474 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
First let us put you in a Jew category, Aisling might rule around here in politics, but I think I beat her on psychology.
Now this is your category
QUOTE:Some hardcore leftist Jews, who have lost their conscious ethnic identity but are still driven by the biological Jewish drive to disrupt society, are also falling victim to their own trap, attacking Israel for killing brown people. Again, we see the Jewish ethnic cohesion machine ripping itself apart with its own fangs.
Some refer to them as "Jewicidal".

Do you remember in the movie, Schindler's List, the scene where the one female engineer is telling Amon Goethe how it's going to be and he orders her to be shot?

The liberal "Jewicidal Jew" says that they aren't a Zionist as if for one second that erases the fact that they are a Jew to those brown people who won't pause every last one is dead. What part of kill aren't those Jewicidal liberals comprehending. LOL
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142475 Aug 7, 2014
* give pause until, even.
Laryar

Manchester, OH

#142476 Aug 7, 2014
trolls are gonna troll
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142477 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some refer to them as "Jewicidal".
Do you remember in the movie, Schindler's List, the scene where the one female engineer is telling Amon Goethe how it's going to be and he orders her to be shot?
The liberal "Jewicidal Jew" says that they aren't a Zionist as if for one second that erases the fact that they are a Jew to those brown people who won't pause every last one is dead. What part of kill aren't those Jewicidal liberals comprehending. LOL
I believe her motivation from what I can tell by her former posts, is not the religion she converted to, but she is all about money, native Americans usually come from very poor families, and seeing the Jews are generally regarded as successful money wise, coupled with her controlling personality, being Jewish was her way of saying "I'm successful, and my opinion is worth more then all of yours because I'm successful".
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142478 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
First let us put you in a Jew category, Aisling might rule around here in politics, but I think I beat her on psychology.
Now this is your category
QUOTE:Some hardcore leftist Jews, who have lost their conscious ethnic identity but are still driven by the biological Jewish drive to disrupt society, are also falling victim to their own trap, attacking Israel for killing brown people. Again, we see the Jewish ethnic cohesion machine ripping itself apart with its own fangs.
Might I add, those Jewicidal Jews actually think that us "wingnuts" are going to put our neck on the chopping block along with them.

We're just not being tolerant or otherwise, we would see the errors of our ways being that we're Islamophobes. I suppose, that when they push Israel into the sea, and kill every Jew, they will just let the rest of the "infidels" go free. They're just going to forget all about that conversion idea, paying the jizya or facing the sword.

But but, I'm not Zionist and love the brown people, Yeah, that's ticket. Just ask those in Iraq all about that. Darn, they just need to say, But I'm not a Zionist and that surely will work to their advantage. NOT.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142479 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now I have to read up on this Jimmy Carter dude, and figure out his mind, don't know a thing about him, the only thing in my head is "peanut farmer"..
Although I have to give him SOME points for taking that unusual stand in this country, that must have taken some courage..
Granted that Rush is an entertainer but perhaps, he hit the nail on the when he was talking about Nixon's funeral and all the diplomatic heads of state were giving Nixon glowing words of praise because he was very good when it came to diplomatic relations. China for example. Rush goes on to say that there sat Jimmy and Roselyn and she was giving him the once over, not too happy that her husband had not a credit to his name while Nixon was being praised. Rush surmised that Carter then got the notion that he would make a name for himself and go play diplomat with Hamas, even going so far as to place a wreath on Arafat's grave and make his little woman proud of her man. He'd show everyone up. LOL

“Trump is funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#142480 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add, those Jewicidal Jews actually think that us "wingnuts" are going to put our neck on the chopping block along with them.
We're just not being tolerant or otherwise, we would see the errors of our ways being that we're Islamophobes. I suppose, that when they push Israel into the sea, and kill every Jew, they will just let the rest of the "infidels" go free. They're just going to forget all about that conversion idea, paying the jizya or facing the sword.
But but, I'm not Zionist and love the brown people, Yeah, that's ticket. Just ask those in Iraq all about that. Darn, they just need to say, But I'm not a Zionist and that surely will work to their advantage. NOT.
George Bush accomplished mission Iraq back in 2003 Iraq is now a US state
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142481 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't know they seem like mean people to me, I only knew these Iranians for one week, and the Hispanics installers they had working for them looked terrified with fear on their faces, one said 'see if you get paid" and my husband said "huh run that by me again"? and the Hispanic scuttled away all fearful, and I said "you better walk of that job right now, something doesn't feel right" and it was HELL getting our money.
Up the neck

Willard, OH

#142482 Aug 7, 2014
felicia wrote:
Now I have to read up on this Jimmy Carter dude, and figure out his mind, don't know a thing about him, the only thing in my head is "peanut farmer"..
Although I have to give him SOME points for taking that unusual stand in this country, that must have taken some courage..
Actually, we have Carter to thank for destabilizing Iran and making it possible for the current regime to take control. Not to mention that onhis watch, we had Americans taken hostage by Islamic radicals. Under his watch, this country's finest were killed during a botched hostage rescue.

"Eight Americans were killed April 25, 1980, in the botched attempt to rescue 53 U.S. hostages who were being held by Iranian radicals at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.President Jimmy Carter had ordered the rescue attempt after six months of frustration over Iran's refusal to release the hostages. The operation, named Eagle Claw, was not a simple one.Helicopters flying from a carrier in the Persian Gulf were to ferry Delta Force commandos to a location outside Tehran from which the rescue would be launched. First the helicopters would have to rendezvous for refueling with C-130s flying from a base in Oman at a spot in Iran labeled Desert One.A swirling sandstorm and mechanical problems forced two helicopters to drop out. As the forces gathered at Desert One, a third helicopter developed a hydraulic leak. Deciding he no longer had the force needed to succeed, the commander, Army Colonel Charles Beckwith, scrubbed the mission.Matters turned disastrous shortly after that when one of the helicopters collided with a C-130 transport plane loaded with fuel. Eight men died in the resulting fireball. The rest escaped, but the mission's failure spelled doom for the Carter administration and forced the military to rethink how it conducted joint operations."
http://arlingtoncemetery.net/iran-mission.htm

And now, we have a tan Jimmy Carter in the White House. So much for learning from past mistakes.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#142483 Aug 7, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
You need to stuff a sock in your big mouth, felicia. Go and research the CRUSADES and who those good Christians were killing.....smh....All you do is take up space and BABBLE and BLITHER and rate your own posts. Quite the accomplishment.....NOT.....smh .....Now have fun on a dead thread, k?
Oh yes. The Crusaders massacred fellow Christians, Jews and Muslims. Religion can be a deadly instrument.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#142484 Aug 7, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually some time back I came acrossca site re the Torah Jews and the views. So, you did share any new insight that I already wasn't aware of.
Again, you're typical response was to correct a typo and that is hardly condusive to any meaningful debate.
Now, deflect some more from the fact that nothing was memtioned in that post re Carter or any comments you made about him.
Have a nice day, sh*t stirrer.
(turns off BS meter and turns on ignore option)
Yet, YOU addressed me first, not the other way around, silly troll. My post was a response to iamcurious NOT YOU.....smh....Take your meter and shove it where the sun don't shine, k?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,643,470
Racism in America (May '17) 4 min im fair are you 1,030
Do Blks Have Chicken or Turkey for Thanksgiving 8 min Original 5
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 14 min im fair are you 1,593
Banged a tranny in Bangkok - is it homosexual ? 19 min Herman 8
Why do black girls get with white guys? 37 min Original 108
Whites Viewed as Subhumans 47 min Trollslayer 5
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr Cigar Face 26 366
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr LMR 49
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 4 hr Mr nigwhipper 19