Are white women attracted to black men?
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142420 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well this Is the first I heard of it, 1979 was ages ago, I don't think they had the internet back then...
THt's true. it sure was a different time before the internet took off. Or people armed with cell phones filming everything under the sun and uploadung it to youtube. It was by accident that I found out about it.

I'll tell you one thing that I could have done without was clicking on that link of Paul Johnson's beheading. What could be so bad about that as I clicked the link, surely it can be THAT bad. LOL
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142421 Aug 6, 2014
And that being my introduction to the unthinkable thanks to the internet as my innocence bit the dust. The rest is history as they say.

http://youtu.be/1giVzxyoclE
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142422 Aug 6, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
THt's true. it sure was a different time before the internet took off. Or people armed with cell phones filming everything under the sun and uploadung it to youtube. It was by accident that I found out about it.
I'll tell you one thing that I could have done without was clicking on that link of Paul Johnson's beheading. What could be so bad about that as I clicked the link, surely it can be THAT bad. LOL
Good job, I think you met your burden of proof, I plan to bring this up next time I hear any sympathy for these people expressed.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142423 Aug 6, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, not much was made of the Damour massacre. Go figure that Carter, against the State Department's advise, would go place a wreath on Arafat's tomb because he was such a swell guy. Just ask those who had to clean up that massacre in Damour about Arafat. We all know about the massacre at Shabra and Shatiya, though, and which very well may have been some payback involved, as well, for the massacre at Damour. But there being silence regarding Damour and the outright slaughtering of men, women and children. The accounts of what they did to children in Damour is beyond evil.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I'm still not understanding the psychology , I thought Jimmy Carter was a Christian?, If they slaughtered all those Christians then why would he feel sympathy for the Palestinian people?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142424 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still not understanding the psychology , I thought Jimmy Carter was a Christian?, If they slaughtered all those Christians then why would he feel sympathy for the Palestinian people?
Jimmy Carter didn't like jews so anybody against the jews he was for

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142425 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are so damn cynical, he has millions of listeners, he must have SOMETHING going for him.
What next ? His house? It is not up to your standards? He says he has no interest in material possessions , it is not his thing.
You stepped right into this one. Sure he has millions of MORONS who follow him. Cynicism has nothing to do with it. I could name a host of radical wingnuts with radio shows and followers but they are still wingnuts.(Rash Limpballs is a good example.) As for his personal life and ideology, I have no interest in that either.....smh.....
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142426 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Good job, I think you met your burden of proof, I plan to bring this up next time I hear any sympathy for these people expressed.
Thanks, Felicia. I do have sympathy for those caught in the middle but when you look at the attrocities committed by those pointing the finger, it does add a level of understanding. If you've seen some of the things I 've seen posted of them in the act, lr what they have done to their victims, including theor own people, it brings a new level of clarity as to what they are capable of. Andcwon't hesitate to do.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142427 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still not understanding the psychology , I thought Jimmy Carter was a Christian?, If they slaughtered all those Christians then why would he feel sympathy for the Palestinian people?
Exactly. Not to mention, being that he was a former President, he was advised not to do it in that it would give the impression that America supported terrorism. You also have to wonder why not one word is being said about the plight of Christians currently in the Middle East and Africa,, and which is grave, yet, Obama doesn't say one word condemning what is amounting to genocide of the Christians, and he supposedoy is a Christian or so he says. Carter now says that the West sg0hould recognize Hamas which is a foreign terrorist organization. In fact, I believe he wanted to meet with them during his visit when he placed that wreath on Arafat's tomb to honor him. Arafat was a terrorist, plain and simple. Prior to him going to Lebanon, he was in Jordan blowing up hijacked airplanes among other things.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142428 Aug 6, 2014
From Arafat to Abbas to Hamas, lying and crying for terror.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/michael-widl...

Jimmy Careter, apologist for Arafat.
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...

Arafat fought for just causes- Jimmy Carter.

Like the murder of 40,000 Christians in Lebanon in 1976? Like that ,Jimmy Carter. I bet he and Arafat had a good sob together over that. NOT.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142429 Aug 6, 2014
Brigitte Gabriel
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...

"Gabriel: The Christians in Lebanon always had problems with the Moslems, but we never thought our neighbors would turn on us. That situation was aggravated by the influx of the Palestinians coming from Jordan after King Hussein kicked them out in Black September. That's what tipped the scale in Lebanon. Not only had Moslems become the majority but they now also felt empowered by the presence of the Palestinians and Yasser Arafat wanting to attack the Christians, take over Lebanon and use it as a base from which to attack Israel.

When the Moslems and Palestinians declared Jihad on the Christians in 1975 we didn't even know what that word meant. We had taken them into our country, allowed them to study side by side with us, in our schools and universities. We gave them jobs, shared with them our way of life. We didn't realize the depth of their hatred to us as infidels. They looked at us as the enemy not as neighbors, friends, employers and colleagues. 

A lot of Muslims pored in from other Muslim countries like Iran -- the founder and supporter of Hezbollah, one of the leading terrorist organizations in the world today. They came from Somalia, Sudan,Syria, Jor dan and Egypt. The Lebanese civil war was not between the Lebanese, it was a holy war declared on the Christians by the Muslims of the Middle East.

They started massacring the Christians, city after city. Horrific events the western media seldom reported. One of the most ghastly acts was the massacre in the Christian City of Damour where thousands of Christians were slaughtered like sheep. The Muslims would enter a bomb shelter, see a mother and a father hiding with a little baby. They would tie one leg of the baby to the mother and one leg to the father and pulled the parents apart splitting the child in half. A close friend of mine was mentally disturbed because they made her slaughter her own son in a chair. They tied her to a chair, tied a knife to her hand and holding her hand forcing her to cut her own son’s throat. They would urinate and defecate on the altars of churches using the pages of the bible as toilet paper. They did so many things I don't need to go into any more detail. You get the picture."

Oakland

#142430 Aug 6, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter didn't like jews so anybody against the jews he was for
I don't think that he doesn't like Jews, imacurious, but he did label Israel as an apartheid state many years ago. Since that has some serious ramifications and could, in many ways, be arguably true, it would depend on the context of the comment. It also could mean that he doesn't/didn't agree with the Zionist policies.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142431 Aug 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You stepped right into this one. Sure he has millions of MORONS who follow him. Cynicism has nothing to do with it. I could name a host of radical wingnuts with radio shows and followers but they are still wingnuts.(Rash Limpballs is a good example.) As for his personal life and ideology, I have no interest in that either.....smh.....
Limbaugh has never claimed to be anything more than en entertainer.

Shall we mention MSNBC's correspondant, Ashley Banfield, who was out frolicking with Hamas at night, hinting Jews, while reporting that om camera.

I thought that you claimed to be a Jew.

Oakland

#142433 Aug 6, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh has never claimed to be anything more than en entertainer.
Shall we mention MSNBC's correspondant, Ashley Banfield, who was out frolicking with Hamas at night, hinting Jews, while reporting that om camera.
I thought that you claimed to be a Jew.
Hinting Jews? MSNBC? What does that have to do with my comments regarding Jimmy Carter? You need to learn the difference between Torah following Jews and Zionists. Here's a start.....

Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing

We would like to take a few minutes of your time to prevent you from making a terrible mistake that may have disastrous results for many.

You have always without a doubt heard and read much about the political crises in the Middle East in which the State of Israel plays a central role. This is, in fact, an ongoing series of crises with potential to bring the greatest misfortune on the entire world. Tragically many believe that Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the world crises which emanates from it. This is a Grave Error!

The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.

The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror, trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/zionism/judaism_...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142434 Aug 6, 2014
She doesn't like raush Limbaugh either? I listen to him also, and I think he is a damn good entertainer.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142435 Aug 6, 2014
"Arafat was ruthless not only with the Lebanese citizens but with the Palestinian Arabs too. In January, 1976 during the Christians' attack on Tall al Za'tar refugee camp the PLO tried to prevent the people in the camp from leaving. "Conditions within the camp became critical, with acute shortages of food and water, as bombardment continued day after day. The ideal of self sacrifice, imposed on the civilians by a leadership which itself took no risks, was never known to be the choice of the unhappy people themselves. And not all of the fighters who fell with their guns in their hands were cut down by the fire of the Christians. Some who tried to surrender or escape from the camp were shot in the back by their own comrades" (133). The high command in the PLO headquarters in West Beirut "not only refused to let the Palestinians leave the camp, or let the fighters surrender in order to save them all from hell, but insisted that the entire population, including the children, were to be sacrificed"

And Hamas has been filmed beating Palestinians who try to flee their h8mes upon being warned by the IDF and chosing not to be used as a human shield.
http://youtu.be/AI1XbvQVfJw

It's about time... Hamas' chickens are coming home to roost...
Hamas spokesman beaten by civilians in Gaza...

According to the site, Abu Zuhri’s attackers were expressing anger at Hamas, placing blame on the terrorist organization for inciting the IDF’s Operation Protective Edge in which nearly 2,000 Palestinians were killed and some 10,000 homes destroyed.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/06/report-h...
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142436 Aug 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinting Jews? MSNBC? What does that have to do with my comments regarding Jimmy Carter? You need to learn the difference between Torah following Jews and Zionists. Here's a start.....
We would like to take a few minutes of your time to prevent you from making a terrible mistake that may have disastrous results for many.
You have always without a doubt heard and read much about the political crises in the Middle East in which the State of Israel plays a central role. This is, in fact, an ongoing series of crises with potential to bring the greatest misfortune on the entire world. Tragically many believe that Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the world crises which emanates from it. This is a Grave Error!
The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.
The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.
To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.
The Zionists have deceived many well meaning Jewish people via terror, trickery and false propaganda. They have at their disposal the use of a nearly universally subservient media. Whoever attempts to criticize them puts his livelihood and, at times, his very life in danger.
However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

And I'm sure ifvyou stood before Hitler or Arafat told either one that you aren't a Zionist, you would have become best buddies.

Let's guess, you're one of those "Jewicidal" Jews. Perhaps, you're not familiar with Hamas' charter.

By the way, Hamas paid for the murder of those three Israeli boys but you keep on with whatever you it is you do in justifiying the actions of those who won't give pause until every Jew on the face of the earth is dead. But you're apecial because you aren't a Zionist.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/hamas-funde...
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142437 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
She doesn't like raush Limbaugh either? I listen to him also, and I think he is a damn good entertainer.
She also can't stand typos. I guess some of us aren'tvas anal and so as as to correct every little typo. So much for giving someoje the benefit of being able to fill in that typo. Just another way for someone to leverage themselves befor rattling off their point. By first pinting out those typos, it boosts their credibility in their own mind.
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142438 Aug 6, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
<quoted text>
She also can't stand typos. I guess some of us aren'tvas anal and so as as to correct every little typo. So much for giving someoje the benefit of being able to fill in that typo. Just another way for someone to leverage themselves befor rattling off their point. By first pinting out those typos, it boosts their credibility in their own mind.
Well I'm not good with politics but I can plainly see for myself the Muslims have raped a lot of women in Europe, so they on my list of enemies also.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142439 Aug 6, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>

Btw... perhaps, you may wish to review what I was responding to in that no reference to Carter was was made by you, or your comments re Carter, in your post that I responded to. Then again, you were too busy correcting my typo to note what You posted had nothing to do Carter and why I wasn't addressing that issue.
Up the neck

Homerville, OH

#142440 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not good with politics but I can plainly see for myself the Muslims have raped a lot of women in Europe, so they on my list of enemies also.
Yep, it doesn't take a political analyst to put two and two together to understand what the score is in that respect. Did you hear about ISIS or IS,as they now call themselves, who have given the directive that all women in Mosul, up to age 49, must undergo FGM. Where all the rabid feminists when you need them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dravidians are black 2 min Moses 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,404,637
White Languages to be B A N N E D Worldwide 5 min Moses 11
Shoot all Whites 8 min byzentine 3
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 9 min Moses 33
News CDC: 1 in 2 black gay men in US will be diagnos... 12 min T-BOS 207
i''m for the white woman! 12 min Phoenix Ascended 10
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 19 min Moses 58
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 39
Black male sh-ts his pants in attempt to avoid ... 1 hr KIP 10