felicia

Carson, CA

#142391 Aug 6, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I think your brain may b bigger than hers..........
What do you care about brains? Does your rubber dolly have a brain?
You open your BIG mouth and admit you were in Juvenile institutions giving the blacks ammunition against you, is that intelligent?
And the other racists are in a position of trying to defend you when you admit to not having a job, rubber dollies, and detention institutions?
Nobody is telling you to lie, just shut the hell up about your pathetic personal life.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142393 Aug 6, 2014
Reminds me of something Dr.Zaius said,'That makes finding that one special woman so much for precious and cherished"....

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#142394 Aug 6, 2014
You are supposed to get kids out of the warzone just for the sake of preserving them...

Not using them to get money/sympathy like UNICEF.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142395 Aug 6, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
You are supposed to get kids out of the warzone just for the sake of preserving them...
Not using them to get money/sympathy like UNICEF.
Out of the warzone where? To America? We have enough of our own problems to deal with..
Now people with Ebola coming to our country to kill our own citizens?
Where do you think these people land up working? In the fast food chains handling our food..

Location hidden

#142396 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Out of the warzone where? To America? We have enough of our own problems to deal with..
Now people with Ebola coming to our country to kill our own citizens?
Where do you think these people land up working? In the fast food chains handling our food..
Well out of the urban centers for one...

They seem to send only grown azz men here who claim to be underaged...
If those dudes are underaged then I GUESS BLACKS DO CRACK AND QUICK!

Old dog doesnt learn anything new...

They send in old people too.. Old crippled people.

Only money wells.
felicia

Carson, CA

#142397 Aug 6, 2014
Well this worked out good for us, what was that Hillary said?'You Russians are going to pay"

Quote:U.S. President Barack Obama’s war against Russia isn’t only causing Russia to cooperate more strongly with the other BRIC countries to break the U.S. dollar’s reign as the global reserve currency, but it’s also causing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s job-approval rating in Russia to soar, and the confidence that the Russian people have in their own Government to soar likewise.
Daddys______HoMe

Providence, UT

#142398 Aug 6, 2014
blondZE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really as angry or mean as I sometimes appear to be on here. In fact, there's really not a mean bone in my body- I prefer peace and quiet, and go out of my way to make sure things are as peaceful as possible, irl. I am not a hateful person.
My motivation for being with ceek is love.
Plain and simple. There's no ulterior motives.
but what does your family say bout that do they still talk to you
no doubt

Winston Salem, NC

#142399 Aug 6, 2014
As a gay white man with many white female friends, and Im their stylist, I can tell you I know very few white women interested in black men. This idea black men have that all white women want a black man is as big a myth as their cock sizes. Do they hate the black man, not at all. And the stories I'm told, white peoples sex lives sound pretty satisfying. I've run across one or two women who only date hispanic or black only. I've always felt is was females with deep seated issues. I believe in preferences but they all had been hurt or left by white men.
Up the neck

Norwalk, OH

#142400 Aug 6, 2014
Captured Hamas war manual explains the benefit of human shields

"IDF forces in the Gaza Strip found a Hamas manual on “Urban Warfare,” which belonged to the Shuja’iya Brigade of Hamas’ military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The manual explains how the civilian population can be used against IDF forces and reveals that Hamas knows the IDF is committed to minimizing harm to civilians.Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has continuously used the civilian population of Gaza ashuman shields. The discovery of a Hamas “urban warfare” manual by IDF forces reveals that Hamas’ callous use of the Gazan population was intentional and preplanned.This Hamas urban warfare manual exposes two truths:(1) The terror group knows full well that the IDF will do what it can to limit civilian casualties.(2) The terror group exploits these efforts by using civilians as human shields against advancing IDF forces.

Lastly, the manual discusses the benefits for Hamas when civilian homes are destroyed:The destruction of civilian homes: This increases the hatred of the citizens towards the attackers [the IDF] and increases their gathering [support] around the city defenders (resistance forces[i.e. Hamas]).It is clear that Hamas actually desires the destruction of homes and civilian infrastructure, knowing it will increase hatred for the IDF and support their fighters."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/captured-ha...

Human shields = War crime

Arafat did the same thing when he attacked Isrsel from Lebannon and used the civilian population there as human shields to further their objective. That is until Arafat was removed from Lebannon after wreaking havoc on what had been referred to as "the little Switzerland of the middle east."
Up the neck

Norwalk, OH

#142401 Aug 6, 2014
While every one is wringing their hands..

Remember history: The 1976 Palestinian massacre of Christians
“It was an apocalypse,” said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour.“They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!’ And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.”"

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/12/0...

Come on now, Irsrael, open up those borders. Let Hamas in. What could possibly go wrong?
Up the neck

Norwalk, OH

#142402 Aug 6, 2014
"According to an eyewitness, the attack took place from the mountain behind the South Beirut. “It was an apocalypse,” said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour.“They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!’ And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.Who came to help these Christians who were being slaughtered like chickens? The Europeans? The Americans? No, the Israelis. Lebanon continues to have Muslims problems and Hezbollah militants have a hold in the country and flare up attacks against Israel on a regular basis."
Up the neck

Norwalk, OH

#142403 Aug 6, 2014
Arafat's massacre od Damour.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

And it was the Israelis who came to help those "being slaughtered like chickens".

SMH
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142404 Aug 6, 2014
Daddys______HoMe wrote:
<quoted text>
but what does your family say bout that do they still talk to yo
u
He is part of my family.
Why dont you like that i love him?
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142405 Aug 6, 2014
no doubt wrote:
As a gay white man with many white female friends, and Im their stylist, I can tell you I know very few white women interested in black men. This idea black men have that all white women want a black man is as big a myth as their cock sizes. Do they hate the black man, not at all. And the stories I'm told, white peoples sex lives sound pretty satisfying. I've run across one or two women who only date hispanic or black only. I've always felt is was females with deep seated issues. I believe in preferences but they all had been hurt or left by white me
n.
Nobody thinks all ww are attracted to bm.
But some ww are.
Therefore the answer is yes.
Joey Two Times

San Jose, CA

#142406 Aug 6, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>What do you care about brains? Does your rubber dolly have a brain?
You open your BIG mouth and admit you were in Juvenile institutions giving the blacks ammunition against you, is that intelligent?
And the other racists are in a position of trying to defend you when you admit to not having a job, rubber dollies, and detention institutions?
Nobody is telling you to lie, just shut the hell up about your pathetic personal life.
You are sure hostile against Masoot. Are you racist against his Asian half? Do you ever ask yourself if you are being a race traitor to his white half?
felicia

Carson, CA

#142407 Aug 6, 2014
Up the neck wrote:
While every one is wringing their hands..
Remember history: The 1976 Palestinian massacre of Christians
“It was an apocalypse,” said Father Mansour Labaky, a Christian Maronite priest who survived the massacre at Damour.“They were coming, thousands and thousands, shouting ‘Allahu Akbar! Let us attack them for the Arabs, let us offer a holocaust to Mohammad!’ And they were slaughtering everyone in their path, men, women and children.”"
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/12/0...
Come on now, Irsrael, open up those borders. Let Hamas in. What could possibly go wrong?
Well I'm really ashamed of admitting this, but I missed that news item.
Let me do some research on that...David Duke failed to mention that in his new video...
I wonder what his answer to this is??
Poor peaceful people with their homes being demolished huh?
felicia

Carson, CA

#142408 Aug 6, 2014
Scanning , scanning, ok I agree with this comment.

Quote:Personally, I think every Jew on the planet should relocate to Palestine (Israel) and that both these non-White groups should actively destroy the other. If necessary, the West should arm both factions and accumulate wealth based on a conflict that does not involve White people. But then again, I am the ultimate racial pragmatist...

P.S. All Arabs/Muslims should be deported from the Occident.

Location hidden

#142409 Aug 6, 2014
Well WW/BM is a fairly common coupling so yea they do
felicia

Carson, CA

#142410 Aug 6, 2014
My mind is open and have no problem changing my mind if the argument is good.
Anybody care to comment on this Alex jones video?

Alex Jones's position on ISRAEL vrs PALESTINE - war in Gaza -{The -Big- Picture} 11-18-12

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142411 Aug 6, 2014
Alex Jones is a complete MORON...blubbering, picking at his ears, jumping around from point to point. MORON. Now rate away, k?

LMNAAO@FatBoyBlubberBelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 2 min Donny Brook 140
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 2 min LION 34
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,142,113
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 6 min audy17 2,439
gay anel. 14 min gonzo 233 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 96,695
Middle (or Upper) Class and CONSCIOUS: Is that ... 25 min MAXXX RACIST 64
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 25 min Matthew_1 244
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 26,467
ILLEGAL Mexicans 3 hr UruEuWauWau 280