blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142330 Aug 3, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Although Blondegirl does make a good argument, if you are going to be in that trade, I suppose a dominatrix is the safest way to go with no actual sex involved.
I guess in a way the outfits look a little Judas priest like, back in the eighties the teenage boys used to wear similar clothing.
The hand cuffs , the chains, black..
Its not what most people envision. Its like....theater. With a kick azz wardrobe, lol. theres NO sex involved. The one thing i worry about is perhaps getting too much into it, and literally killing the guy, lol.
haha; Just kidding
And i see in other posts ya'll talking about a victim? There are no victims. This isn't some kind of forced beat down. Its a consensual act between two grown azz people.Its totally legit.
and its fun as fck.
As far as CEEK goes; my personal life is nothing like my professional one-
I do NOT bring my work home, and the whips are not used at home.
well...not by me ;)

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#142331 Aug 3, 2014
(O O)
vvvvv---oh no not the whip
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142332 Aug 3, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
(O O)
vvvvv---oh no not the whip
Look Judas. Could you please
try not to be such a fricking pu#@y??
Just once??
Dont knock it unless you have tried it. Cause ya never know...you might just like it.
In fact...i bet you would LOVE it.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#142333 Aug 4, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Judas. Could you please
try not to be such a fricking pu#@y??
Just once??
Dont knock it unless you have tried it. Cause ya never know...you might just like it.
In fact...i bet you would LOVE it.
nope not into that scene I love strong women but not ones with whips and chains
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#142334 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
nope not into that scene I love strong women but not ones with whips and chains
Women in chains?
Hmmm ...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142335 Aug 4, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not what most people envision. Its like....theater. With a kick azz wardrobe, lol. theres NO sex involved. The one thing i worry about is perhaps getting too much into it, and literally killing the guy, lol.
haha; Just kidding
And i see in other posts ya'll talking about a victim? There are no victims. This isn't some kind of forced beat down. Its a consensual act between two grown azz people.Its totally legit.
and its fun as fck.
As far as CEEK goes; my personal life is nothing like my professional one-
I do NOT bring my work home, and the whips are not used at home.
well...not by me ;)
Wahahahahahaha !
Granny in latex. ROFL
felicia

Carson, CA

#142336 Aug 4, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahahahahahaha !
Granny in latex. ROFL
I'm kind of thinking the men like a hard stern look on the face, as the face ages it becomes less soft looking with angular features, which is why these Hollywood aging actresses like those fat implants in the face to soften the face up.
It is hard to imagine Marylyn Monroe with her little kitty looking face with a whip and chains.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142337 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm kind of thinking the men like a hard stern look on the face, as the face ages it becomes less soft looking with angular features, which is why these Hollywood aging actresses like those fat implants in the face to soften the face up.
It is hard to imagine Marylyn Monroe with her little kitty looking face with a whip and chains.
Lol, with small piercingly starring eyes.
Gotta leave Marilyn Monroe out of this. Lol
She appears to have been a kindhearted, sweet woman.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#142338 Aug 4, 2014
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142339 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
You've got that right Spammy.
I just cannot picture Nigella Lawson with a whip. And I don't predict her ringing your doorbell any time soon .
Ppl age very differently.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#142340 Aug 4, 2014
well the thought of whips and leather don't excite me even on a young woman it's kind of a turn off actually
felicia

Carson, CA

#142341 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
No, but by that age you should have developed some common sense not to dress like a teenager, you can still wear tight form fitting dresses that still have a classy look for the age..
A dominatrix outfit? NO, leave that to the younger women...
felicia

Carson, CA

#142342 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
No, not to a 50 year old man, but to a twenty year old man you are no longer attractive....
That is a good thing...hell when I was a teenager a thirty year old man looked old as hell and no way attractive...
felicia

Carson, CA

#142343 Aug 4, 2014
A perfect example is Cher, she is still an attractive woman, but all the tattoo's and the leather half naked look is out of line for her age.
She looks much better covered up in some tight sexy clothes...
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142345 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No, not to a 50 year old man, but to a twenty year old man you are no longer attractive....
That is a good thing...hell when I was a teenager a thirty year old man looked old as hell and no way attractive...
well no shyt sherlock. Most 20 year old kids obviously wouldnt have an interest in a 50 year old woman!
Works both ways, most 50 year old women would not have any interest in a kid more than half her age! It Doesnt mean that the woman isnt attactive.
blonDZE

Tampa, FL

#142346 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
A perfect example is Cher, she is still an attractive woman, but all the tattoo's and the leather half naked look is out of line for her age.
She looks much better covered up in some tight sexy clothes
Cher is not a perfect example of anything ! Shes a celebrity, she exists in a whole different reality than normal people.
What real life person dresses like that?!

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

#142347 Aug 4, 2014
cher has to be 60+ maybe close to 70 but she still looks good some women never seem to age of course it does help with botox and facials
and personal trainers
OOO

United States

#142348 Aug 4, 2014
You should come over here and swallow my hot seed.... I want to spill my hot load in your mouth...
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No, but by that age you should have developed some common sense not to dress like a teenager, you can still wear tight form fitting dresses that still have a classy look for the age..
A dominatrix outfit? NO, leave that to the younger women...
felicia

Carson, CA

#142349 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
cher has to be 60+ maybe close to 70 but she still looks good some women never seem to age of course it does help with botox and facials
and personal trainers
Yeah, and how much are good looks worth?, she has close to a million dollars invested in cosmetic surgery, and she works out two hours every day, a lot of hard work, a damn salad a day with some carrot sticks as snacks.
Is this the way to enjoy your last days on earth? suffering?
OOO

United States

#142351 Aug 4, 2014
You need my hot load in your belly.....
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and how much are good looks worth?, she has close to a million dollars invested in cosmetic surgery, and she works out two hours every day, a lot of hard work, a damn salad a day with some carrot sticks as snacks.
Is this the way to enjoy your last days on earth? suffering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 24,692
BM Suspected of Kiddnapping WW College Student! 6 min EazyBreeze 2
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 6 min Aaliyah 286
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min ethiopiangirl1 229
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 10 min RoundTable 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Hebrew Soldier 6,472
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 11 min African AE 278
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr dragonpat 798
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••