Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142337 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm kind of thinking the men like a hard stern look on the face, as the face ages it becomes less soft looking with angular features, which is why these Hollywood aging actresses like those fat implants in the face to soften the face up.
It is hard to imagine Marylyn Monroe with her little kitty looking face with a whip and chains.
Lol, with small piercingly starring eyes.
Gotta leave Marilyn Monroe out of this. Lol
She appears to have been a kindhearted, sweet woman.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142338 Aug 4, 2014
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142339 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
You've got that right Spammy.
I just cannot picture Nigella Lawson with a whip. And I don't predict her ringing your doorbell any time soon .
Ppl age very differently.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142340 Aug 4, 2014
well the thought of whips and leather don't excite me even on a young woman it's kind of a turn off actually
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142341 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
No, but by that age you should have developed some common sense not to dress like a teenager, you can still wear tight form fitting dresses that still have a classy look for the age..
A dominatrix outfit? NO, leave that to the younger women...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142342 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
loulou not everybody over 50 is old and ugly 50 isn't that old you're dumber than a box of rocks
No, not to a 50 year old man, but to a twenty year old man you are no longer attractive....
That is a good thing...hell when I was a teenager a thirty year old man looked old as hell and no way attractive...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142343 Aug 4, 2014
A perfect example is Cher, she is still an attractive woman, but all the tattoo's and the leather half naked look is out of line for her age.
She looks much better covered up in some tight sexy clothes...
blonDZE

United States

#142345 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No, not to a 50 year old man, but to a twenty year old man you are no longer attractive....
That is a good thing...hell when I was a teenager a thirty year old man looked old as hell and no way attractive...
well no shyt sherlock. Most 20 year old kids obviously wouldnt have an interest in a 50 year old woman!
Works both ways, most 50 year old women would not have any interest in a kid more than half her age! It Doesnt mean that the woman isnt attactive.
blonDZE

United States

#142346 Aug 4, 2014
felicia wrote:
A perfect example is Cher, she is still an attractive woman, but all the tattoo's and the leather half naked look is out of line for her age.
She looks much better covered up in some tight sexy clothes
...
Cher is not a perfect example of anything ! Shes a celebrity, she exists in a whole different reality than normal people.
What real life person dresses like that?!

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142347 Aug 4, 2014
cher has to be 60+ maybe close to 70 but she still looks good some women never seem to age of course it does help with botox and facials
and personal trainers
OOO

United States

#142348 Aug 4, 2014
You should come over here and swallow my hot seed.... I want to spill my hot load in your mouth...
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>No, but by that age you should have developed some common sense not to dress like a teenager, you can still wear tight form fitting dresses that still have a classy look for the age..
A dominatrix outfit? NO, leave that to the younger women...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142349 Aug 4, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
cher has to be 60+ maybe close to 70 but she still looks good some women never seem to age of course it does help with botox and facials
and personal trainers
Yeah, and how much are good looks worth?, she has close to a million dollars invested in cosmetic surgery, and she works out two hours every day, a lot of hard work, a damn salad a day with some carrot sticks as snacks.
Is this the way to enjoy your last days on earth? suffering?
OOO

United States

#142351 Aug 4, 2014
You need my hot load in your belly.....
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and how much are good looks worth?, she has close to a million dollars invested in cosmetic surgery, and she works out two hours every day, a lot of hard work, a damn salad a day with some carrot sticks as snacks.
Is this the way to enjoy your last days on earth? suffering?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#142352 Aug 4, 2014
blonDZE wrote:
<quoted text> well no shyt sherlock. Most 20 year old kids obviously wouldnt have an interest in a 50 year old woman!
Works both ways, most 50 year old women would not have any interest in a kid more than half her age! It Doesnt mean that the woman isnt attactive.
Most of the old mudsharks have some 15year old boy telling them they are beautiful.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#142353 Aug 5, 2014
Only ugly chicks say that you should judge people whats in the inside.

Kinda like when this shaved head, no breast lesbian came to talk to me.

She wasnt really a lesbian but I informed her that she looked like one and I would never date a woman with shaved head and no breasts.

Her breasts had been surgically removed.

Jeesus!
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142354 Aug 5, 2014
Msdivine is not going to like this, with all her anti-white posts and hatred towards whites in general.

Quote:Despite general resistence, representatives of tribes in the US recently gave their blessing for DNA analysis of the remains of a Stone Age child. Research conducted on the boy's genes indicate that Native Americans have European roots.

Well this would explain some of "two crows" posts along with 'dr.zaius" running amok here on Topix....
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142355 Aug 5, 2014
Well I might have to register as one eighth native American myself, it is the only way to bypass paying for Obama care if enforced, they native Americans are exempt, and they don't check they go on your word, hell maybe put on some moccasins , a few feathers in my hair, some authentic native American jewelry and I'm ready to put on a show...
My husband will pass easier with the dark hair, dark tan, and brown eyes, I'm pale as a ghost....and PROUD of it....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142356 Aug 5, 2014
felicia wrote:
Msdivine is not going to like this, with all her anti-white posts and hatred towards whites in general.
Quote:Despite general resistence, representatives of tribes in the US recently gave their blessing for DNA analysis of the remains of a Stone Age child. Research conducted on the boy's genes indicate that Native Americans have European roots.
Well this would explain some of "two crows" posts along with 'dr.zaius" running amok here on Topix....
Quotes with NO links, as usual. I am not anti-white either and you need to stop peddling that BS. I am anti-idiot though. That would explain my issues with some of you. Here, read up, k?

http://www.wisdompills.com/2014/06/13/dna-tes...

[email protected]

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142357 Aug 5, 2014
The quote you put up is not verbatim from the article and I suspect you altered it to suit your agenda. Just so you know, that study has been challenged. I will let you look up the rest, k? You'll also never pull off being NA. You might wish to research Dawes, also....smh.....
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142358 Aug 5, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes with NO links, as usual. I am not anti-white either and you need to stop peddling that BS. I am anti-idiot though. That would explain my issues with some of you. Here, read up, k?
http://www.wisdompills.com/2014/06/13/dna-tes...
[email protected]
Oh how creepy, you have been not posting and lurking round reading the posts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 7 min Jax 925
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 7 min Bella 2,411
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Hillary 2016 364
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 10 min Who 554
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,419,819
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 15 min fluer 64
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 22 min Michel Montvert 1,712
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 23 min LMBAO 53
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 43 min Go Blue Forever 84
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr LION 47,893
More from around the web