Are white women attracted to black men?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#142281 Jul 25, 2014
No. No white women ever has been attracted to a black man. Ever...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#142283 Jul 25, 2014
FELISITAS wrote:
<quoted text> Even if this was true, why would I possibly care? White trash to me is no loyalty to your race, are these people I want to emulate in any way?
And I certainly don't want fair weather friends that don't care about me as a person, but what I have in the way of money.
Why would I possibly want friends like that?
And I certainly don't like people that talk behind peoples backs, and are not straight up with me.
Yes it's true and YES you care.

That's part of the reason why you spend so much time inside a forum that reads AFRICAN AMERICAN. You don't have any friends and anywhere else to go. You think everyone is supposed to like you just for being white. That's why you're trash. YOu don't really get it.
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142284 Jul 25, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true and YES you care.
That's part of the reason why you spend so much time inside a forum that reads AFRICAN AMERICAN. You don't have any friends and anywhere else to go. You think everyone is supposed to like you just for being white. That's why you're trash. YOu don't really get it.
Whatever, people believe what they want to.
Obviously you don't get it either...

I'm still here posting and apparently I'm here because all you like me, or so I believe.
{looks at heart shaped pillow, hugs it closer, feeling all the warmth]

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142285 Jul 25, 2014
FELISITAS wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, people believe what they want to.
Obviously you don't get it either...
I'm still here posting and apparently I'm here because all you like me, or so I believe.
{looks at heart shaped pillow, hugs it closer, feeling all the warmth]
you have a teddy bear?
Jim

Edison, NJ

#142286 Jul 25, 2014
Before I waste my precious time, can someone tell me if the blonde *itch is still posting here?? She and I never got along and she was in her words "Sending me to the peanut gallery"

I have not been on for quite some time due to personal and tragic issues in my life and I seriously do not want to be attacked by her. I don't have the time right now to look thru all the posts but I will try to soon. Chemo does a number on a person and this one is about to go to bed...
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142287 Jul 25, 2014
Jim wrote:
Before I waste my precious time, can someone tell me if the blonde *itch is still posting here?? She and I never got along and she was in her words "Sending me to the peanut gallery"
I have not been on for quite some time due to personal and tragic issues in my life and I seriously do not want to be attacked by her. I don't have the time right now to look thru all the posts but I will try to soon. Chemo does a number on a person and this one is about to go to bed...
Watch this

FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142288 Jul 25, 2014
Jim wrote:
Also this, and if you read further it will explain the scientific reasons.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142289 Jul 26, 2014
Jim wrote:
Blondie is still on here sometimes. I'm very sorry to hear of your tragedy and I hope you the best. I have had my share also you don't get over you just go on.
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142290 Jul 26, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie is still on here sometimes. I'm very sorry to hear of your tragedy and I hope you the best. I have had my share also you don't get over you just go on.
Always passive resistance with you, you have to fight cancer with a strong will and defeat it with every last breath of will, that is the only chance you have of defeating it.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#142291 Jul 26, 2014
Jim wrote:
I'm sorry for your sickness.
I hope you get on the mend soon.

All the best for your recovery!
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142292 Jul 26, 2014
four recommended good books to read.

Knockout: Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer–And How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place by Suzanne Somers

Beating Cancer with Nutrition by Patrick Quillin

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer by John R. Lee M.D.

Nature’s Ultimate Anti-Cancer Pill: The IP-6 with Inositol Question and Answer Book by L. Stephen Coles M.D.
Aussie Bob

Norwood, Australia

#142293 Jul 26, 2014
Derek:

I find it very telling that you spend as much time as you do "bumping" this particular thread. You lecherous old fool. Grow up would you.
TRUTH_____or whatever

Providence, UT

#142294 Jul 26, 2014
where the blonde ceek must have put her in the trunk again

“Get Off”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

The Shortbus

#142295 Jul 26, 2014
A thread to educate some o' da po' folk on heey-a...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T22G6A8...
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142296 Jul 27, 2014
I know one person that beat the cancer and is still healthy after many years, but it is hard to say what worked, because he had so many things going at once, that is all he did was read every article and did so much research.
Our singer had a defeatist attitude didn't care to do any research and died. And he never told anybody almost until the last week , I would have been a lot nicer to him if I would have known.
I know he had horrible eating habits, pizza every day, and gallons of that aspartame laden energy drinks.
But you can't explain to STUPID people how dangerous this sheet is, because they just look at you with this blank stupid look on their faces.
FELISITAS

North Hollywood, CA

#142297 Jul 27, 2014
I mean I never had such admiration for a person before, everything I brought up he would say " already read that", already did my research on that"...
blonde

United States

#142300 Jul 30, 2014
Wth is going on in here???
Felicia , you let my thread go into a coma!??!

Since: May 10

London, UK

#142301 Jul 31, 2014
blonde wrote:
STFU!
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142302 Jul 31, 2014
blonde wrote:
It is a downer subject but needs to be discussed when Americans are dropping like flies...
Frankly I think the subject drove off posters, not exactly a entertaining subject .

Look here I'm not the one that brought up the subject, don't blame ME...
felicia

North Hollywood, CA

#142303 Jul 31, 2014
There are less people smoking, seems like cancer shouldn't be increasing, back in my grandfathers day everybody smoked, hell the old geezer died in his nineties smoking cigarettes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 13 min Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 14 min Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 24 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 33 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 45 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 54 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 2 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 4 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web