Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#142073 Jul 17, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I would have listened to her about the Iranians , I was thinking "aaah just American propaganda how bad can they be?
You are my favorite poster.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#142074 Jul 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a complete bag of wind who knows whats real when it comes to Masud
Lol, I think he's the lonely wolf type. A bit crazy. But I also think he's the most intelligent. Prob one of the best looking males on here. Don't think he's lying about his looks. Prob also extremly picky since he talks about those "perfect" looking dollies. Has this almost ascetic/healthy lifestyle. He is not vocal about sex towards women. He comes across as a perfectionist. Man what a waste of man, who could have it all if he wanted. Smh
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142076 Jul 17, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I think he's the lonely wolf type. A bit crazy. But I also think he's the most intelligent. Prob one of the best looking males on here. Don't think he's lying about his looks. Prob also extremly picky since he talks about those "perfect" looking dollies. Has this almost ascetic/healthy lifestyle. He is not vocal about sex towards women. He comes across as a perfectionist. Man what a waste of man, who could have it all if he wanted. Smh
Yeah if you are a woman where you kill yourself trying to please the fussy little ba88tard, cater to his needs day and night, and nothing is ever good enough for these types, at this point I would rather have an ugly man.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142077 Jul 17, 2014
He is in my 'high maintenance" category of men.
And the time and effort in rebuilding his trust in womankind would take years of grueling hard work.
He goes with the other poster from Greece, just too much time to invest in restoring them into correct behavior.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142078 Jul 17, 2014
Have it all? He doesn't have a job, I know these type men, they have rich families and they NEVER get a job, they become professional students massing up degrees they never intend to use.
while daddy sends them blank checks to take care of their daily expenses.
Loulou

Denmark

#142079 Jul 17, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah if you are a woman where you kill yourself trying to please the fussy little ba88tard, cater to his needs day and night, and nothing is ever good enough for these types, at this point I would rather have an ugly man.
Lol, that's prob somehow true. He's prob not easy to live with.
Loulou

Denmark

#142080 Jul 17, 2014
felisitas wrote:
Have it all? He doesn't have a job, I know these type men, they have rich families and they NEVER get a job, they become professional students massing up degrees they never intend to use.
while daddy sends them blank checks to take care of their daily expenses.
Well generally . If you take those Asians from India, the educated ones. They're usually taller than others from what I've seen. Got light skin and black hair. And always a perfect haircut. They can be very considerate and tactful. Intelligent and can hold a conversation . With out trying to throw the woman on the bed. Most important they have a high self esteem and don't brag about their masculinity. They know when it's time to leave and leave something for the imagination so you wanna see them again. SOME of them are like that. Guess they mostly live in The UK or Canada. ;(

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142081 Jul 17, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine living in an apartment with rubber doll women whats wrong with that picture? Strange at the least and bizarre at the most.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#142082 Jul 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine living in an apartment with rubber doll women whats wrong with that picture? Strange at the least and bizarre at the most.
Hey don't knock those lovely Inflatable dolls. They're extremely loyal, never on the period and know to keep their mouth shut. I've been married to one for about 10 years. Matter of fact this coming weekend will be our anniversary. I'm gonna get her a brand new air pump.
Loulou

Denmark

#142083 Jul 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I find it strange. The best thing you can say about it, with all those things going on everywhere . It's not an act that will hurt others.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#142084 Jul 17, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Hey don't knock those lovely Inflatable dolls. They're extremely loyal, never on the period and know to keep their mouth shut. I've been married to one for about 10 years. Matter of fact this coming weekend will be our anniversary. I'm gonna get her a brand new air pump.
I guess rubber dolls do have their advantages
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#142085 Jul 17, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess rubber dolls do have their advantages
I'm trying to tell ya!!!! They're not jealous either. They could care less if you hook up with someone else. I've got a Mexican blowup doll and a Asian blowup doll that my Mother got me for X-mas. I'm waiting for them to lose that rubbery smell then I'll pour some Beyonce perfume on them. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142086 Jul 17, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I find it strange. The best thing you can say about it, with all those things going on everywhere . It's not an act that will hurt others.
I don't remember, was that a rumor, or did he actually admit to it?
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142087 Jul 17, 2014
•Blow her up. The first step in having sex with a blow up doll is the simple process of blowing her up. She will come in a rather small box and be a little wrinkled when you first pull her out. The wrinkles will go away as she inflates. Check the instructions for the proper or preferred method. Decide if you would like to leave her soft, or blow her up until she is stiff. Remember that over inflation could cause damage.
• Decide on foreplay. When having sex with a blow up doll, she requires no specific inflation. Her only need is to please you. Want to begin with oral? Add a bit of lube to her mouth and grab her head with both hands. Like breasts? Squeeze, rub and bite away.
• Pick your pleasure. Having sex with a blow up doll for some men means getting anal sex for the first time. Others enjoy a regular missionary position. It's up to you. The dolls are typically light and easily moved to new or different positions during sex.
• Clean the doll. After having sex with a blow up doll, it is important that you clean her carefully according to the package directions. Some lubes or body fluids left uncleaned can cause deterioration.

Read more: http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-have-sex-blow-d...
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142088 Jul 17, 2014
oK , I'm just throwing some thoughts out there, Wouldn't having sex with this lifeless object be somewhat akin to necrophilia {a dead corpse}?

Maybe he is a closet necrophiliac?

And coupled with his views on women, maybe he is imagining the doll as a dead woman's body, and screaming at it, and beating it also?

You know like " you are going to get it good now"
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142090 Jul 18, 2014
I see by all the judgment marks on my rubber doll posts, their are fans of this weird fetish, go figure....
Masood is using proxies, so it can 't be him...
I would say Msdivine except it is very uncommon for women to have fetishes.
That leaves a male poster.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142091 Jul 18, 2014
I see my husband isn't as open minded as I am, I went to the website and noticed a variety, sexy stewardess , police woman, fatty paddy, willing seductress blow up doll, and asked my husband which one appealed to him the most.
And he threatened to call a mental care professional on me.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142092 Jul 18, 2014
I dunno, I suppose if you were a man that always had this fantasy about bagging a airline stewardess and this is not possible to find a real one, this might not fall into the category of "sick' behavior....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#142093 Jul 18, 2014
felisitas wrote:
I see by all the judgment marks on my rubber doll posts, their are fans of this weird fetish, go figure....
Masood is using proxies, so it can 't be him...
I would say Msdivine except it is very uncommon for women to have fetishes.
That leaves a male poster.
People have taken my taunts about the ratings purely out of context. I laugh when they hit the forum whether they be positive or negative and I am NOT the one giving them so you have it right. I am NOT the one rating the posts. I wish Topix would bring the thumbs up, thumbs down function back because, with that, it identified exactly who it was giving them. They could delete the juvenile clueless, funny, nuts, spam function forever and I would be satisfied. They are silly and juvenile and since so many posters have multiple accounts, not indicative of anything anyway. Still sayin'......
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142094 Jul 18, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
People have taken my taunts about the ratings purely out of context. I laugh when they hit the forum whether they be positive or negative and I am NOT the one giving them so you have it right. I am NOT the one rating the posts. I wish Topix would bring the thumbs up, thumbs down function back because, with that, it identified exactly who it was giving them. They could delete the juvenile clueless, funny, nuts, spam function forever and I would be satisfied. They are silly and juvenile and since so many posters have multiple accounts, not indicative of anything anyway. Still sayin'......
Well I know you don't care for a masood , it is a poster that likes him.
And a male poster, has to be, I don't think ANY female poster would like him after all the stuff he has said about women, black brown and white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,497,144
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 3 min Chilli J 28
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Savant 416
Talk is Cheap; Lets BOYCOTT / BAN Those Who Spr... 11 min Rooster 4
Trump Campaign Rally for 2020 13 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 16 min The Power Of Mast... 939
Why Are Whites So Ugly they in denial? (Aug '15) 19 min Paul 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min IT IS I 51,359
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 56 min Lopez 248
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 3 hr ZooKeeper 127
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 hr SadButTrue 7,632
More from around the web