Are white women attracted to black men?
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142028 Jul 14, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>ahhhh, I must've hit a nerve. Did lil aisling get her feelings hurt or maybe she's looking for more big baby vids to post.....Im scared! Please aisling don't post more youtube videos. HAhahaha....what a fat azz. You couldnt be anymore pathetic than you ae now.
Actually, it would appear that the mention of a butt plug hit a nerve with you. Now, kindly move away from fhe teddy bear, big baby.
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142029 Jul 14, 2014
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it Tupac was a huge Star . But frankly I never listened to Rap.
I listen to classic. Besides that I'm totally into 80s disco music. Used to go to the retro discos where they played music from Grease, Boy George and 100 s more. But rap - never knew one who was into it.
Yep, he was prettyvbig here in the states. There being all kind of conspiracy theories about him. I, myself, never listened to rap either. It being the one genre that I avoid. There being nothing more irritating that sitting in traffic, or what have you, and some yahoo has rap blasting or driving by your house and your windows rattle.

I never listened to disco much but those retro discos sound like they could be a lot of fun. In light of the way things are these days, I 'd gladly welcome back the 80's.
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142033 Jul 14, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....You couldn't hit a nerve if I told you what to post. Your welcome to keep trying, thou.
Sure and that's why you told Loulou to admonish me for mentioning it I light of all the filth that you have posted 8n a routine basis. But the mention of a butt plug and you go to pieces.
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142034 Jul 14, 2014
* In light of, even.
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142036 Jul 14, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>That's it! Thats all you got, gay jokes.....I admit, you're making me laugh not that you're jokes are funny, but because it's all you can think of. Im still waiting for you to post something that will make me stop putting your name in my post. LMBAO!!!!!
Actually, what you don't grasp is that it wasn't any reference to homosexuality. So tell us, do you also have one of th8se enema bags hanging from your bathroom door, big baby, to assist you in preparing for your hot, steamy "sessions"
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142039 Jul 14, 2014
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Tcome on, becky. We all know you're a lil looney in the head. I gave her a example of being a hypocrite TWO times, but if it makes ya feel better to think my feelings are hurt then you do just that....big baby, doesn't wanna hurt his chubby buddy's feelings.

You've mistaken me for someone who gives a toss. Leave me out of you posts when you are fighting your own battles, fckwit.

Now, go change your diaper in that you smell like @ss
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142041 Jul 14, 2014
CEEK wrote:
What would big baby's lil teddy bear, aisling like for desert? Would she like a big ol chocolate big baby? I bet she would!
TNB

Muh dyck that, freak.
Wake up

Galion, OH

#142043 Jul 14, 2014
What kind of self-respecting grown man posts the likes of that filth begs the question.

SMH
Salt Lake Fats

Providence, UT

#142045 Jul 14, 2014
whars the womanz at and I dunt care whut color thay ez

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#142046 Jul 14, 2014
Salt Lake Fats wrote:
whars the womanz at and I dunt care whut color thay ez
This thread is about ready to expire I expect the straight line and alarm to go off any minute

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#142050 Jul 15, 2014
Wake up wrote:
What kind of self-respecting grown man posts the likes of that filth begs the question.
SMH
You do know that blackdudes still have that black bravado when they are 60years old.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#142051 Jul 15, 2014
Hey, Gargantos. How have you been?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#142053 Jul 15, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Hey, Gargantos. How have you been?
Pretty good.

Its hot in here..

Have to water the lawn frequently because green is far more pleasant than sahara.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#142054 Jul 15, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good.
Its hot in here..
Have to water the lawn frequently because green is far more pleasant than sahara.
Good to hear that you're doing well. It's pretty hot here (no surprise!) too. And very humid.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Moscow, Russia

#142055 Jul 15, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear that you're doing well. It's pretty hot here (no surprise!) too. And very humid.
....wot kind of animal r u?........

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#142056 Jul 15, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....wot kind of animal r u?........
Masud looked in the mirror and what did he see
he said" Im a creepy monster is that really me"
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142057 Jul 16, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud looked in the mirror and what did he see
he said" Im a creepy monster is that really me"
Lets be realistic, what do we know about Masad?
He has deep hostility towards women
He has issues of anger with mother
Some references to making love with rubber dolly{ not sure where this rumor came from}
Says he is prettier then Blondegirl and myself.
Says he is very pretty
Stated he has no problem with homosexuals and has quoted famous homosexuals on occasion.

Ok I'm getting this remote viewing image of some feminine looking man woman in pink tights kissing the mirror singing "I'm so pretty"....
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142058 Jul 16, 2014
As long as I feel lovely , LA LA LA lovely oh so lovely, LA LA LA , LA LA LA....

Great song, I knew these people in college...

Suicidal tendencies.
felisitas

North Hollywood, CA

#142059 Jul 16, 2014
Teach you a lesson for saying I'm plain and ordinary looking, take that you little bytch.....

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#142062 Jul 16, 2014
felisitas wrote:
<quoted text>Lets be realistic, what do we know about Masad?
He has deep hostility towards women
He has issues of anger with mother
Some references to making love with rubber dolly{ not sure where this rumor came from}
Says he is prettier then Blondegirl and myself.
Says he is very pretty
Stated he has no problem with homosexuals and has quoted famous homosexuals on occasion.
Ok I'm getting this remote viewing image of some feminine looking man woman in pink tights kissing the mirror singing "I'm so pretty"....
He's a complete bag of wind who knows whats real when it comes to Masud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min el rey de los cam... 267
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 3 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
More from around the web